A Sweet Day | SeongJoong fanfic

• A Sweet Day

The sun is shining on the light blue sky and the clouds are looking like snow white cotton candy.

Seonghwa is waiting outside the pink café for his boyfriend to arrive.

He remembers sitting in that café one day, eating a brownie with strawberry ice cream on top, while drinking rose tea.

He liked the brownie and tea so much, that he wanted to go back here and invite Hongjoong there.

He smiles as he thinks about when he called Hongjoong on his cell phone.

How he blushed, while asking "So I was wondering if you would like to go to the Pink Rose Café with me."

And how he smiled, when he heard the response. "Of course, I would love to."

Then he sees Hongjoong walking towards the café.

His strawberry heart starts fluttering like butterflies as he looks at him.

"Hi Seonghwa." he says.

"Hi, my love." Seonghwa says, making Hongjoong's cheeks turn as pink as cherry blossoms.

He giggles. "Oh, don't call me that." he says light-hearted.

"Why not?" Seonghwa asks. "You're my love."

"Well... that's true."

A moment later, they are sitting across each others at a table.

Both of them are looking at the menu card.

"I recommend trying the Pure Romance Chocolate&Strawberry brownie, it is so delicious." he says. "and the pink rose tea is good too."

"The names of the desserts are pretty interesting." he says.

"Yes, I like the names Swan Lake Blueberry&Vanilla and Warm Hug In A Mug."

"Warm Hug In A Mug sounds so comforting." he says.

"I know, right?" he says, wanting to give Hongjoong a hug, but not right now.

"But unfortunately the Warm Hug In A Mug is mint flavoured."

"Yes, so you don't have to order that."

"I'll order the rose tea."

"I think I'll have the Pure Romance Chocolate&Strawberry again."

"Maybe I should try that brownie too."

After they have ordered, Seonghwa and Hongjoong are being quiet for a while.

"So what were you doing last night before you went to bed?" Seonghwa asks.

"I was writing lyrics in my notebook." he responds.

"What are the lyrics about?" he asks.

"Well... it's about romance."

"Are the lyrics about me?" Seonghwa asks, thinking of when Hongjoong wrote a friendship song about him.

"I must admit that I was thinking about you, while writing it." he answers, while blushing. "I thought about your lovely face as I was writing 'your starry, glittery eyes'"

Seonghwa's cheeks turn pink, and he tries to hide his blushing face with his hands. "I can't wait to hear it"

"Well... I haven't decided what the song title should be." he says. "But I could name it something like Pure Romance."

"What about 'Love U (사랑)'?" he suggests.

Hongjoong looks at him mind blown. "That sounds perfect."

"I was just thinking about that other song." he says.

Then a waiter walks to their table and puts the brownies and the tea cups on the table.

"Thank you" Hongjoong says to the waiter.

The composer looks surprised at the heart-shaped brownie with the pink ice cream scoop on top.

"It looks cute, right?" Seonghwa says.

"It does." he says and takes a bite of the brownie. "Yum."

Seonghwa smiles, seeing how much his boyfriend enjoys the dessert. "You're so cute."

"You're cute too."

Seonghwa giggles and takes a bite of the brownie too, and smiles from the sweet taste of it.

Hongjoong takes a bite of the ice cream too, enjoying the taste of it. Then he takes a sip of the rose tea. "Well... I didn't expect the tea to be that sweet."

"Me neither." Seonghwa responds. "I expected that it would taste kind of like chamomile tea."

"It tastes like cotton candy."

"You're right about that."

Seonghwa and Hongjoong walk out of the café.

"It was delicious." the composer says.

"I agree."

Then Seonghwa looks at Hongjoong's hand and the fingernail on his pinky, which has black nail polish on it. He grabs his hand.

Hongjoong blushes as he feels the touch of his hand.

"May I kiss your cheek?" the strawberry-lover asks him.

"Yes, you may."

Then Seonghwa plants a kiss on his cheek.

"You may kiss me on the lips too."

Seonghwa then caresses his cheek before giving him a short peck on his lips.

Then Seonghwa looks into his eyes.

"Thank you for inviting me to the café." the shorter guy says.

"Thank you for being by my side."

Hongjoong looks into his starry, glittery eyes before telling him. "I love you."

Then Hongjoong gives him a warm hug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!