Can we talk about Baekhyun giving us a whole NSFW fanfic in his song?

• Just check these lyrics :shyr:

Uh, the shape of your body in my shirt
    That's just a little too long on you yeah yeah yeah
    Come over here toni-night
    Well then, let's begin our game
    Yeah, woo!

Undo the buttons one by one,
    Melting into a sweet kiss (Yeah)
    I'm better anywhere,
    I'm better anytime oh yeah
    With your beautiful voice, tell me "Again and again"

The more I gaze at you, you're the greatest art,
    Revealing your true style
    Your skin that shines even when the lights are off
    Hold you tightly without letting go eh
    Swimming as your heart desires
    Into the deep sea
    Just the two of us, until the morning

We are going down
    Scream, loudly,
    Just like that
    I just wanna drown in your body
    Drown in your body, yeah, eh

Leaving secret marks
    Oh, smiling with mischievous eyes
    (Baby let me take you for a ride, come on!)
    Tell me what you like (Yeah yeah yeah)
    We'll get there together
    Gently raising our excitement

Rocking and shaking (Yeah, uh)
    Tightly clutching the disheveled bed sheets (Ooh) (Yeah)
    Swimming as your heart desires
    Into the deep sea
    Just the two of us, until the morning
    (Look at me, you ready?)

We are going down
    Scream, loudly,
    Just like that

(Ooh) Eh eh eh, eh eh eh
    Drown in your body, drown in your body, yeah, eh
    (Yeah) Eh eh eh, eh eh eh
    Drown in your body, drown in your body (Ooh)

Your scent,
    Your movements (I wanna ride you, uh)
    Your breath oh (Yeah)
    I want to consume you,
    I want to drown in you,
    I want to drown in you (Yeah)

We are going down
    Scream, loudly (Scream, loudly)
    Just like that (Just like that)

We are going down (We going down)
    Scream, loudly (Yeah, yeah)
    Just like that (We are going down)

We are going down (Eh eh eh, eh eh eh)
    Scream, loudly (Drown in your body, drown in your body, yeah, eh)
    Just like that (Eh eh eh, eh eh eh)
    Drown in your body, yeah

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/drown-drown.html-2

And stream! :lover4:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also him telling us how EXO-Ls are grown ups now and we shouldn't concern ourselves too much with the lyrics :whistling:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• didi2802

Changed the title of the thread from “Can we talk about Baekhyun giving us a whole NSFW fanfiction in his song?” to “Can we talk about Baekhyun giving us a whole NSFW fanfic in his song?”.
  • this bop has been ON REPEAT since it dropped

Baekhyun really out did himself with this song istg

External Content open.spotify.com

I love how he sings the chorus in differents ways especially at the bridge part whew

No makes sex songs like baekhyun does

External Content youtu.be

• He's so talented rojiertgmlkegmo

• The way i will legit ascend if he were to drop an English version of this

• He's so talented rojiertgmlkegmo

Talent peaked with byun baekhyun WBK

• Also him telling us how EXO-Ls are grown ups now and we shouldn't concern ourselves too much with the lyrics :whistling:

Noooo are you serious Byun Baekhyun haahahahhahahah

:angryr:

• The lyrics are so sexy. It gives me the artistic feel like looking at a nude painting. Haha! If that makes any sense. They are both beautiful in a classy way. It doesn't feel like normal sex but art sex.

Baekhyuns voice is so sensual. He brings such lyrics to life so flawlessly

His vocal color has always shined in exos hoe anthems so no wonder his solo work is eating up this genre whew (didnt he say he wants to convey sexy vibes through his voice once? Well he has mastered that art lol)

• His sex era is finally here, it seems mandown.gif Anticipating more bedroom anthems in the future :saint::whistling:

The sex era has been here since un village/stay up!

Its just hitting new highs :eyes:

• OMG I REMEMBER WATCHING THE LYRICS VIDEO AND BEING SHOCKED

i didn't expect him to be so obvious about it, i thought he would be at least lowkey or smthing but im not complaining lmao

The lyrics posted in that lyrics video didnt even do the song its justice sjsjsj

The lyrics here did tho I ALWAYS LOSE IT AT THE PUN SJSJSJ

no joke this tweet has 3k quotes sjsjjs baekhyun truly hit us HARD

• Oop. A point may have been made here :eyes:

He's redefining sensuality ONCE AGAIN :saint: Yk what it is.

Redefining sensuality. Wow you always know how to make powerful phrases

Im gonna add it to my hyping baekhyun repertoire ♡

• That's indirectly saying "I know you guys are fucking, don't act all surprised about the lyrics" :angryr:

I mean, he's not wrong. I really dislike the artificial purity image that idols have. The dude is almost 30.

Anyway, this whole album has been on repeat for me, but Drown has probably taken the top spot for me, followed very closely by Addicted.

• YES I SAW THAT POST AS WELL SDJFDKJ

MANS GOT NO CHILL ;(

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Redefining sensuality. Wow you always know how to make powerful phrases

Im gonna add it to my hyping baekhyun repertoire ♡

I'm an English major - creating eloquent expressions should be my specialty :love::whistling:

KSKSK, but nah, you have some wonderfully witty one-liners yourself ;( Your comebacks are always so effortlessly clever; you are damn funny, Fluff, and don't you forget that < 3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!