Apparently, it is harder for girl groups members to be close to each other than boy groups

• Well, what happen to Blackswan recently, April, IoI, T-ara and probably many more make me realized, that boy groups having more possiblity to be real close with each other than girl groups.

Even around me at university and school, boys are easier to close to each other even just after a day they meet while girls mostly will hang out with only certain people and most likely will form small groups even in the same class.

And some girls also can get emotional and jealous easily more than man over small things (I'm a girl and I admitting this fact). So with all this solo popularity among members, I think it just make thing harder to pretend liking each other anymore. I just hope at this point the groups I like genuinely close or at least tolerate one and another. I cannot take any of this anymore 😭

• I disagree.

I don't think how close can people get depends on gender, but many other things.

• well to be honest Men seems to have ease to put their emotions aside and do what they need to do

even if they don't like each other they'll have no problem put their bad blood aside to do what need to be done

and honestly even if it sound sexist, it looks a lot like this, even irl

i see much more girls having tension in their friendship etc.. than boys

i'm not generalizing but most of the time it's seems to be the case

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I don't think it's about boys being able to be closer to each other unlike girls ...I think it's more about even tho boys aren't close to each other they are not as emotional about it as girls so there might not be as many conflicts ....but then boys bottle up things more than girls so idk I'd rather be emotional about certain stuff and let it out ...just because we don't see a problem with boy groups, it doesn't mean it's not there

Caitlyn Vi Vi Caitlyn GIF - Caitlyn Vi Vi Caitlyn Arcane - Discover & Share  GIFs

Edited 2 times, last by _Dalnim ().

• it's not true

boys just fight using fists and they get over it

many boy group members openly talked how they fought in dorm or when they were touring

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tbh i relate people might drag me for being sexist, but this is only my experience i am not saying its fact, when in high school and uni i always feel uncomfortable with befriending with girls, cus many of my girlfriends use me when they needed but ditch me when they no longer need me, and they get jealous when i succeed and get mad at smallest things, they used to be nice on the outside but god knows what they think inside, so i only have few girlfriends that i really trust and most of my friends are male, males seems more chill to me

• I was questioning myself about how many BGs I've seen members having a beef terrible enough to go public and ruin the group and I only remembered 3, and they're a very nugu group (one of them is even a 1st gen group and 2 of members were in a relationship, so it's a totally different situation).

• it's not true

boys just fight using fists and they get over it

many boy group members openly talked how they fought in dorm or when they were touring

This is what I noticed. I think both gender can have problems but men tend to solved it quicker physically. We are emotional and get hurt and maybe bottle up more then men?

:whatr:

I can give an example. When I was 14 my class and the other same grade class got merged due to funding cuts.

They were the smart kids and we were the stupid ones. Lol The boys swore for month long hell and bullying.

Two of the biggest idiot got into a fight in the first break as soon as the day started. 5 min. Over.

Not even an hour and the boys are already friend?

We girls just hissed at each other for weeks. Calling each other names while the guys trying to make us talk with each other because the boys were cool, the girls must be too.

:cryingr:

• tbh i relate people might drag me for being sexist, but this is only my experience i am not saying its fact, when in high school and uni i always feel uncomfortable with befriending with girls, cus many of my girlfriends use me when they needed but ditch me when they no longer need me, and they get jealous when i succeed and get mad at smallest things, they used to be nice on the outside but god knows what they think inside, so i only have few girlfriends that i really trust and most of my friends are male, males seems more chill to me

Pick me girl vibes lmao

• I just think that people normalize boys being mean and violent to each other as masculine or ”boys being boys“. Korea has a big problem with gender roles. A cheating guy is better than a cheating women. Same with bullying, a lot of things that guys do are not seen as bullying

• i have to bring up a point.

Not many boy groups being exposed to have such issue because

1) Even if member get bullied, they wont voice out - they're men afterall. You cant be crying out loud for not able to fight back

2) Guys tend to get over things easier than girl. They can fight using fist and get it over with the next day. Man usually dont keep small and petty issue in their mind

1) Even if member get bullied, they wont voice out - they're men afterall. You cant be crying out loud for not able to fight back

2) Guys tend to get over things easier than girl. They can fight using fist and get it over with the next day. Man usually dont keep small and petty issue in their mind

I would not say guys tend to, I would rather say it is expected that guys do not get emotional over things. Toxic masculinity basically

• I would not say guys tend to, I would rather say it is expected that guys do not get emotional over things. Toxic masculinity basically

I mean me being a guy, I tend to forget about little petty issue and dont take to heart... i mean, there are much more things to worry in this world

• Yikes, what is up with the comments in this thread? Some of y'all are about one step away from claiming periods make women hysterical and we are all crying emotional banshees that can't handle anything, the generalizations in here are disturbing :pepenomad::pepeshock:

• I have a answer for this but I don't know If I'm able to explain It well in english, but I'll try.

Women usually value affectionate closeness and cultivate a smaller circle of friends. They have a more symbolic trust, more based on interpersonal relationships. They need to click with the other person more deeply to give them their friendship. A context that obviously limits the development of a bond with a greater number of people, including those they work with, as these groups are often put together without much prior pre-debut contact. When there is a disagreement, they also take it more seriously.

Men show fewer feelings and many of them are afraid to express them because of the social context they are in. So male friendship ends up marked by superficial matters and the content of conversations is usually full of irony and jokes. They also talk a lot about work and are more objective.

For men to be more open about their feelings and see in the other someone you can really count on, they need to realize that they won't be judged first. And to recognize a friend, a man needs to accept that the other is also wanting to have him around. He won't get too close if he's not sure.

These types of more cautious situations limit the chances that one man will find out about the other's vulnerabilities more often and avoid misunderstandings that are longer and more draining.

At least this is what I observe in my patients often.

• Tired of this sexist narrative. Anytime women don't get on, it's seen as indicative of them as a whole sex class, rather than just focusing on the individuals. Plenty of men fall out and don't get on, but no one makes sweeping statements about it.

I feel like I've time travelled to the 1950s or something :facepalm:

• I mean me being a guy, I tend to forget about little petty issue and dont take to heart... i mean, there are much more things to worry in this world

But I could say the same as a girl. Guys can be as emotional as girls and a lot of people forget that

• Yikes, what is up with the comments in this thread? Some of y'all are about one step away from claiming periods make women hysterical and we are all crying emotional banshees that can't handle anything, the generalizations in here are disturbing :pepenomad::pepeshock:

Seriously, you see guys crying over football games but yeah girls are dramatic, right.

Also I get a lot of pickme vibes here lmao

• Lmao the way people are trying to push the 'men aren't emotional and get over things' narrative, yeah, that's why so many women are constantly stalked, harassed, insulted, assaulted, hell, even killed when they piss a guy off, you've got men literally killing each other and starting gang wars over the stupidest of things but of course, we are the emotional ones that can't get over things. I need to log out of the internet, this is killing my brain cells

• This issue goes so much deeper…

In a world where patriarchy was ruling for most of its time… women didn’t had much space to shine, so you only got attention when you where the prettiest, the most desired, the most talented or popular in order to get validation. Even though patriarchy isn’t exiting to that extent anymore (with a few exemptions)… we still see the damage it has caused for women in our modern society. Women were literally forced to see each other as competition, so they were more prone to not want to support their own gender cause there is just a limited amount of space to get validation, so not enough for everyone so I got to be the one …. Which can still be seen today. I read the term “ power-dead-even-rule” which implies that most women get a long with no issues if their power to each other stays even. If not it increases the jealousy and envy women feel when they see another women being more successful or even prettier than themself. It’s the this insecurity that because of this they aren’t good enough if they aren’t getting more attention and therefore validation. That’s why we have so many women being so catty with each other.

If you always had to be the best or prettiest etc in order to get validation, you will see someone getting more attention as a threat. It happens subconsciously and unfortunately we as a society support it by putting women against each other all the time…

But we can see this with other Groups of people as well… the moment it feels like there is just a limited space for someone to get attention and validation, the competition and jealousy gets bigger within that group of people.

Nothing to do with one gender being more emotionally stable than the other… it has been debunked many times already.

But men fear violence less than women, so it often happens that men being jealous of each other can lead to fist fights (and they are best buddies again lol) or worse killing each other because insecure ego issues.

• Well, what happen to Blackswan recently, April, IoI, T-ara and probably many more make me realized, that boy groups having more possiblity to be real close with each other than girl groups.

Even around me at university and school, boys are easier to close to each other even just after a day they meet while girls mostly will hang out with only certain people and most likely will form small groups even in the same class.

And some girls also can get emotional and jealous easily more than man over small things (I'm a girl and I admitting this fact). So with all this solo popularity among members, I think it just make thing harder to pretend liking each other anymore. I just hope at this point the groups I like genuinely close or at least tolerate one and another. I cannot take any of this anymore 😭

i am 16 female and i kinda have to agree, i have alot of friends in my groups that are boys

they are always so funny adn get along with the rest of my friends grouops when i introduce them

but my friends that are girls sometimes grow beef with eachother if one thing just doesnt go right

so i can agree

but it alwatys isnt based on gender

i think its personality based

• As a society, different genders are raised to see their worth and value in different ways and this is apparent in basically every populated country, so no argument about that as a baseline.

However, and this is a very big, huge and important however, while being raised this way can obviously affect how we interact, let me emphasize that people are still people, with personalities, preferences and brains. I can understand acknowledging these shortcomings we face as a society, but taking them at face value, and then blatantly making sweeping generalizations with them? That's really really not it. Please - try thinking outside the box, because we sure as hell don't all fit neatly inside any one of them.

• It's not really that bgs are closer than ggs because of gender. Imo it's that the way conflict is dealt with between the two genders is different maybe due to how we are socialized. It's something I've noticed even in real life.

Guys will have their differences and fight of course but mark my words they'll be talking/working like nothing happened the next day. You'll ask them how they're acting so normal and they'll say they hate the other person's guts yet their work won't really be affected. I've seen this happen so many times and it's still fascinating.

On the other hand, if a girl sneers something mean at another girl they'll be in their bad books till the end of time and they wouldn't speak normally to each other ever again unless there's some kind of intervention.

• yeah and ladies have this natural way of thinking to exaggerate things lol

like: you've seen this bish? she gave me a look

meanwhile the girl forgot her lenses and had trouble to recognize who is standing on the other side of the room lol

or girl put some make up and space buns

so other girl will say that she tries to stand out

:wellr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's not really that bgs are closer than ggs because of gender. Imo it's that the way conflict is dealt with between the two genders is different maybe due to how we are socialized. It's something I've noticed even in real life.

Guys will have their differences and fight of course but mark my words they'll be talking/working like nothing happened the next day. You'll ask them how they're acting so normal and they'll say they hate the other person's guts yet their work won't really be affected. I've seen this happen so many times and it's still fascinating.

On the other hand, if a girl sneers something mean at another girl they'll be in their bad books till the end of time and they wouldn't speak normally to each other ever again unless there's some kind of intervention.

So... apparently I am a guy... because I can put aside my personal differences to be professional, even if I may not like someone?

:sketchyk:

Honey it's called the patriarchy and it shouldn't be takign as compliments for boy/man it's really toxic to try and push man to take abuse for the simple fact that they're man and they can't complain

• As a boy, I do agree that a lot of boys have that factor when they can really make friends just 1 minute after talking and meeting.

I am not like that, I am really shy around strangers, but my real personality always shows when I'm with my friends, especially true friends and close friends.

You made an interesting opinion but the way you convey it might be offensive for certain people.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• This thread contains 119 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!