Posts by huytienlam

As far as I'm concerned, Vietnam loves the signature YG sound. In my country, people really like the BP sound. They loved Batter Up and Sheesh, they loved repeating words, beat drop choruses, etc. Babymonster is pretty much very appreciated here in my view, even if they sing "BP reject" type of songs.

But damn I love Forever more than I expected, because the unexpected was I did not expect a chorus WITH LYRICS! Damn it felt like I was in an IVE I Am or EVERGLOW La Di Da type of song. I do like Sheesh a lot, Batter Up was okay, but this song takes the cake for now. I mean like, people still prefer the Teddy style, they like that sound, that structure of the song, I think that is why they don't wanna change.

And out here, while HYBE is bringing other cultures in, SM is still inventing concepts, JYPE is still making very K-Poppy style music, and I like that they do not sound westernized. However, people say JYPE music feels outdated. It honestly comes up to whatever the public is liking right now I think.

The Vietnamese V-pop soloist Quang Hùng MasterD despite having some popularity in Thailand has never released an original song in Thai or in any other foreign languages which is why Quang Hùng MasterD is not on the list on the first page of this thread.

The Vietnamese R&B soloist Thuy Thi Thu Tran also known as thủy lives in the United States of America and sings in English. I have already written thủy on the list on the first page of this thread.

Oh thank you!

BTW, you are Vietnamese right?

Chào bạn nhé =))))))

OnceTaglist ONCEs, I said this before but Imma say it again :(((((

On my Instagram stories, I can use most TWICE songs except for these ORIGINAL versions (English and remixes are still there): I Can't Stop Me, Alcohol-Free, and Scientist.

All titles before, More & More, and then after the three we have The Feels, Talk That Talk, Set Me Free,.. and all the B-sides are still there, but the three title mentioned above are nowhere to be found.

I went back to my old IG stories using them and they said "This music is currently unavailable". I even made a reel using Alcohol-Free before but its muted now.

I don't understand why, can anyone go to their IG to check?

If the problem applies to you too, I wonder why they removed those sounds.

I AM PRAYING SO HARD FOR THIS

I just don't know if I want a summer Twice by collapsedone or a Twicetober by Lindgren or JYP...

If it is a summer TWICE, in my personal opinion, JYP is my vote because Alcohol-Free was one of my faves.

And I strongly disapprove Lindgren.

Collapsedone would be amazing because I really like their songs recently, mostly after The Feels.

Or maybe the producer who produced Dance The Night Away as well.

I agree with you, most especially the promotion thingy. That was why Alcohol-Free did well, a great K-Pop type song and good promotions in Korea. Pop did well in Korea after promotions as well.

I Got You was amazing for me, just because I'm a ONCE. People who are not ONCEs might not replay that song. I think we should be promoting a title track first AND a b-side that has an MV later on, no more pre-releases. The Feels and Moonlight Sunrise got such amazing numbers compared to Scientist and Set Me Free (and the pre-releases were better than the title as well).

Not always. I mean, we've seen a LOT of average MV with a trash song having 2-300M+ views, while amazing MV's and great songs literally can't achieve more than 50M. So, if we ignore the mainstream groups, I agree with you. Nowadays, it's all about the hype, not the song or the MV.

I do agree. Because I mostly follow mainstream groups, that is my answer.

A trash song might be "catchy" to some ppl and end up getting millions sometimes just because of the hype.

Oh well, DDU-DU DDU-DU is my least favorite song from BP, and it was the song which hit big.

On the other hand, Lovesick Girls is one of my faves, but the views aint running faster than How You Like That.

From my perspective of TWICE, my ultimate, I can clearly see Fancy and The Feels, being two of the most well-liked songs, are getting much more "consistent views over time" than those that might have exploded views at first but slowed down over time like Yes Or Yes and More & More.

And to note that Fancy had quite a disappointing MV in my perspective, the music takes the cake. Yes Or Yes is my fav song from TWICE though, but I get it when it gets slower over time.

One more incident, Not Shy by ITZY went to 100M faster than Wannabe because MIDZYs streamed it well, but over time, we can see that Not Shy ran slowly, and Wannabe still had a very decent number of views.

So for me it is kinda based on what the public likes and if the fandom is "young" and "good at streaming".