ONCEs, can you use these three TWICE titles on Instagram?

• OnceTaglist ONCEs, I said this before but Imma say it again :(((((

On my Instagram stories, I can use most TWICE songs except for these ORIGINAL versions (English and remixes are still there): I Can't Stop Me, Alcohol-Free, and Scientist.

All titles before, More & More, and then after the three we have The Feels, Talk That Talk, Set Me Free,.. and all the B-sides are still there, but the three title mentioned above are nowhere to be found.

I went back to my old IG stories using them and they said "This music is currently unavailable". I even made a reel using Alcohol-Free before but its muted now.

I don't understand why, can anyone go to their IG to check?

If the problem applies to you too, I wonder why they removed those sounds.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Edited once, last by huytienlam ().

• Nope i cant, its as you said these three are not available (not counting remix /english versions).

• OMG so it wasn't just me! I don't know what happened to these three original songs. They used to be there.

All the B-sides are there. The pre-release is there. The remixes and remakes are there.

The originals disappeared.

Cry for me is missing too, dk why tho - maybe something to with copyright stuff?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!