Posts by Flovell

Japan is the 2nd biggest music market in the world and definitely worth a lot of money for kpop groups that popular there. We have seen a lot of groups abandoned Korea to solely focus their promotion in Japan.

I have read a discussion last year about which 4th gen gg is the most popular in Japan and there was a huge fight from few fandom (I don’t think I should name but it was a fight between 2 fandom mostly) saying their faves definitely worth the tittle. Now I wonder if it is still up to debate or if we have clear winner now? But the competition among 4th gen gg in Japan definitely more intense than in 3rd gen where Twice sweep everything from sales, tours to charts.

But the question is, who the most popular 4th gen girl group currently Japan?

Out of topic but I like idols using wigs more than dyeing their hair in different color for different occasions and for each comeback. It's crazy how some of them are not bald yet with the crazy amount of bleach they used.

Rosé is lucky she have money to maintain that blonde hair for years cuz I know her scalp is fighting their life really hard each time she bleached her hair.

I wholeheartedly agree with you! Hate Rodrigo definitely SOTY winner for the dumbest marketing tactics in kpop this year.

50/50 will win AOTY, no one ever doing it like them in kpop. They speedrun 7 years worth of experience for other groups in just 4 months.

Please everyone vote for them harder.

I wonder who will win ALOTY 🤔

The intent was for even if FF lost the suit, they would drag it out until JHJ give up or Attrakt go bankrupt and settle for pennies on the dollar because Attrakt without FF had no source of income. This exact thing happened for the singer The Givers also influenced before FF. She sued and dragged the company through mud in the media but then ultimately lost her case to the agency. But the agency being small and having no funds basically gave up and let her out of her contract for less than 1/10 of what she ultimately should have paid for termination, she is still with Givers today though her career is probably also done.

Media being in favor of Attrakt wasn’t as important to them because if JHJ settles or Attrakt is gone during the suit, they achieve no or much lower termination fee anyway. And then they will just start activities outside of SK with Warner's money and influence. What they didn’t anticipate was for Attrakt to get a big investment infusion from the Singapore fund and then start another girl group. With funds and possible another income source next year their plan to starve out Attrakt basically became much less of a possibility.

Now, the girls and their family in panic publicly because they see no way out anymore with no support from Warner and The Givers. They also didn't have GP support like most other artists with lawsuit case against their company. Siahn didn't care about them at all and just trying to find way out for himself only now.

Hmm probably because their toxic fanboys

So, basically all groups in kpop? And what indicates that Newjeans have toxic fanboy, which is hella weird. Is it fair to say that every groups get hate solely because of their toxic fans? Bts with their toxic fangirls, Bp with their toxic Sea fans, Twice with their toxic fanboy? While in reality, all of them getting hate simply because they're all popular and top groups. No one want to hate nugu because what's the point.

Pannchoa is the most obvious place too. Go see any post about Newjeans, it full with trolls and hate comments saying the girls are ugly, they're using so much filter for their photos, their voice is over processed and more. Like all groups doing that too but they weirdly get the most hate for it.

Reddit too especially kpopthought. All post about Newjeans there are mostly the negative one with a lot of upvoted. While good post about them as simple as appreciation post for members are heavily downvoted. No one can say they like Nj without getting drag and without anyone pointing out that their Ceo is problematic which just like other kpop ceo. But it only used against them. This is the first time I see it in kpop, ngl.

In twitter obviously people there hate them. Pedojeans is everywhere in post related to them which is disgusting. Not like they're the only minors. It reminds me how Bp members getting called slut by haters. That both sit on the same level.

In conclusion, the hate train is unfortunately good for them. It means their presence getting stronger. Among all new groups, I noticed that there's always Newjeans hit thread here outside of their comeback which is rare actually outside of Bts and Bp. Whether it is negative or positive, it shows people love to interact in their business and it will create buzz for the group.

Both CEOs should get a slap in the face. One for being incompetent of hiring Siah without checking his backgrounds. The other deserves a wrecking ball to the face for being such a d*ck.

The girls and their parents deserve a slap in the face too for being extremely stupid and greedy. Who exactly filed a lawsuit without looking at the present evidence first or how strong it is and without discussing the issue at all with the other party. They all lack of education and should just continue their study in law so they know how stupid they're in this situation.

Yep. Again the judges will favor Jungkook in SOTY but watch K-pop stans say the soon-to-be #3 song globally in 2023 and soon-to-be fastest song to 1B in Spotify history was somehow rigged in an award show that prioritizes global achievements more than just South Korea. :pepe-clown-gear:

Nah, in order for jk to win is if the judges give all 20% of their votes to him according to this prediction which is insane. The other fandom deserve to question why they get 0 points. Ditto is huge in korea too and also breaking a lot of records. It also have the most Pak in history and obviously longer tracking track make them lead with huge gap. Even Jk is doing really well globally, the timing didn't favor him in local chart. Logically, the percentage for local digital is higher than global anyway. So, Idk if judges will favour him.

In this case, if Nj get 0, a lot of people will questioning the results just like what happens with Seventeen vs them in TMA. Ditto lead with such a huge gap that Seven need all that 20% points from judges to win. It will be so weird if the most PAK song didn't get single votes from the judges.

Who even say anything about idol or non idol band? If XH can win last year when Jannabi dominating the chart and leading with huge gap, they will definitely win this year without any competition. Jannabi didn't have cb this year. Judges even favoured them last year. This year, no bands doing well. If no one doing well, what's the point that awards even exist? At least Xh can taste it before it's gone 🤷🏻‍♀️ They can try at other awards shows tho.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Complaining about winning or losing is different from complaining about removing an entire award

It's like complaining if your president candidate win/lose, vs removing the president altogether.

It's not the same, if it isn't obvious enough for you

How many popular band left in Korea? The bar is hell. I mean XH will win that award anyway. Not like they have any competition to begin with. The Rose come second but their sales is lower. So, what is the point to have this award with no competition anyway? It's free award too. Kpop has those who sell well, chart well or doing well internationally. But what have these band offers?

Using the president title as example is weird, they're important to their country. Yet erasing not important award with maybe only two possible competition is make sense. But still glad you taste your own medicine and understand why people complaining when their faves is rightfully able to be a winner but it was given to others. It's just the same concept.

Remember what you said in the other thread when some fans complaining about award show? 'Fans only complaint if their faves didn't win' something between the line. I guess, you understand that feeling now too🤭

So it's true that they getting greedy because of Cupid success with a hint of manipulation from Siahn. Damn, this is why education is important everyone. The girls don't even know what's injunction mean 😭

And they don't even contact the ceo to confirm everything. So sorry but the girls and their parents are kinda stupid too 😭, I can't grasp how innocent they're to believe everything Siahn said without checking it by themselves

D.O.'s contract ended, the Chinese members tried (and succeeded in their way) to break their 10 year contracts like 3 years in. Of course SM opposed that. D.O. isn't actually creating the company himself, he's signing to a new agency created by a longtime SM Executive Director (it's not a manager like being reported earlier), it's more like Kyuhyun signing to Antenna than Baek's plan of starting his own agency by himself (D.O. won't be CEO of SooSoo).

It would be impossible for SM to block Ksoo in Korean entertainment at this point, especially because everyone knows his contract is up in early November. CBX were painted as such villains because SM spun it as them trying to break the deal they had just signed months ago.

You can compare it to Lay's situation the best. SM let Lay leave without a fight because he did all 10 years; but the difference between Lay and D.O. is that Lay didn't sign a contract to stay under SM as an EXO member like D.O. is doing.

So basically the same thing with what I said but with more word? The purpose of SooSoo for now is still solely for Kyungsoo. Lay's also going through the same situation with Kyungsoo, he have established his own company before the contract end. There's rumours about Baekhyun too will doing the same thing even if he still under sm.

Members that out of SM:

C-line: Lawsuit

Kyungsoo and Lay: Both establish their own company to manage them, not just simply changing company like most idols did

Cbx: Stop lawsuit but there's rumours Baekhyun will open his own company

Tell me this is not a pattern?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I found this in Twitter, not that far from what I said because current Exo members obviously still want to promote together as Exo.

And why it's impossible to block him? SM have relationship with Kakao now who has control over a lot of things in Korea. What I mean by soft block is something not that obvious. Like in term of chart, messing up with sales, shipment and a lot more things. They also can subtly make him stop from appearing in any variety shows or acting.

So, SM would never let any Exo members left unless they establish their own company or going through tough lawsuit battle like C-line? What an evil company. SM know it will easier to still controlling the members or even soft block them from the industry because they didn't have anyone behind their back or big power to protect them.