Comebacks that blew me away this year

• Let's take some time to appreciate high quality music. What were some of your favorites? :pepe-angel:

Probably my favorite TXT song and it's converted me into a big fan of the group

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My goodness, I think they outdid Dreamcatcher with this one and I didn't think that was possible

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I LOVE the Big Bang vibes of this song

Cant stop listening to this song

So powerful and very catchy

Literally a masterpiece, sounds like something QUEEN or Freddie Mercury would release

I had high expectations and they rose to them, I'm so proud

This song is so freaking cool

Heize really stepped up her game with this one

Both SHINee songs were just epic and made me realize how much I missed them

I loved their debut and didn't think they'd be able to top it, but they did!

N.flying are now my favorite band in Korea because of this song

You don't understand, Im obsessed

They're one of my favorite boy groups and they just keep getting better

• TXT, Heize and Brave Girls <3<3<3

Weekly song is so addictive

Btw, have you heard this new song?

External Content m.youtube.com

• Again, I will say it Aespa and BTS. Next Level and Butter have been my favourite songs this year and I doubt anything will eclipse it.

P.S. For those who are sick of me saying it, you don’t have to read it either put up or shut up. I am proud of my groups!

You should use a spoiler section then because right now, we actually have to read it since there's no warning. When we realize what it's about, it's already too late! :pepeshock:

• Oh yes, Hoshi totally popped off :pepe-grooving:

And this is one of my favorite UP10TION songs in years :pepe-grooving:

• Oneus, Onewe, you love MMM too. If you listen to Purple Kiss you are definitely an RBW stan :pepepizza:

Girl I even listen to Vromance, yup I'm an RBW stan :pepe-grooving:

• Ooh this taste is quite good. Youha and Cherry Bullet especially. :pepe-grooving:

I hated that MCND song when I first heard it, but I am OBSESSED you don't understand. I think they put crack in that song.

:pepe-hype:

• I agree with every. single. song. you've mentioned. I actually think this year is going amazing!

My special <3 for BAE173's song 'cause I almost cried listening to this song. It hit me hard.

I'm gonna include the whole SVT new album (it's just THAT GREAT!), ATEEZ's Fireworks, G-Idle's HWAA, ITZY's Shoot (their best song ever imo) and VICTON's What I Said.

Not a comeback, actually a fun song for fans, but SKZ's Up All Night got me hooked this year.

• Ooh, okay! I've been thinking about doing that since I've been listening to Lovesong daily...

It's so addicting to listen to...😩

Do you know the members yet? I always suggest this to new MOAs... Watch when you get some free time!

:pepe-hehe:

External Content youtu.be

• Do you know the members yet? I always suggest this to new MOAs... Watch when you get some free time!

:pepe-hehe:

I can name all of them by face, but I don't know much about them :nervousk:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I can name all of them by face, but I don't know much about them :nervousk:

Best way to know them is their show To Do id say...which is on Weverse but I watch on YouTube... don't tell anyone :eyes:

That "documentary" is good tho. So is this!

• Best way to know them is their show To Do id say...which is on Weverse but I watch on YouTube... don't tell anyone :eyes:

That "documentary" is good tho. So is this!

Ooh okay! Thanks for the video recommendations <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Not my favorites this year but, I liked Unatural, Chi mat ba ram, Atlantis, After school and Black Mirror as well

Weeekly put me into such a good mood when I first heard After School and the rest of their album I was really tempted to stan right away. Monday's vocals really stood out to me as well. I look forward to seeing what else they'll release.

• I was really blown away by a lot of music this year and even groups that I didn’t care for came with some stuff to make me change my mind.

- Shinee - Don’t Call Me (album)

An excellent return!

- NCT Dream - Hot Sauce (album)

I’ve been pretty open about not being into Dream’s music, but this album completely changed my mind. It’s a maturation of their sound, while still feeling distinctive from the other units. (I highly encourage people to dig in past the tt.)

- WayV - Kick Back (album)

The tt is the weakest song here and like Hot Sauce, I think people are missing out on a fantastic EP that remains in heavy rotation.

- EXO - DFTF (album)

A pleasant gem of a surprise that it’s so fun and summery and beautiful.

- Baekhyun - Baekhyun and Bambi (albums)

Two very different releases and I loved them both. Bambi the album is exceptional. Baekhyun is great too, it just has some skips for me.

- Astro - All Yours (album)

This is a group I don’t usually care for (the style of music just isn’t it for me) but I was impressed with this latest cb and moved some songs into my playlist right away.

- Monsta X - One of a Kind (album)

Same as Astro.

- Aespa - Next Level (song)

- Woodz - Feels Like (song)

I already liked these artists but really enjoyed these songs.

- Demian feat Dawn - Love% (song)

- UP10TION - Spin Off (song)

- Big Naughty feat Jamie - Bucket List (song)

- Kangta - Cough Syrup, Freezing (songs)

- Moon Sujin feat Taeil - The Moon (song)

Just great tracks I discovered this year from artists I never paid attention to.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!