Comebacks that blew me away this year

• Let's take some time to appreciate high quality music. What were some of your favorites? :pepe-angel:

Probably my favorite TXT song and it's converted me into a big fan of the group

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My goodness, I think they outdid Dreamcatcher with this one and I didn't think that was possible

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I LOVE the Big Bang vibes of this song

Cant stop listening to this song

So powerful and very catchy

Literally a masterpiece, sounds like something QUEEN or Freddie Mercury would release

I had high expectations and they rose to them, I'm so proud

This song is so freaking cool

Heize really stepped up her game with this one

Both SHINee songs were just epic and made me realize how much I missed them

I loved their debut and didn't think they'd be able to top it, but they did!

N.flying are now my favorite band in Korea because of this song

You don't understand, Im obsessed

They're one of my favorite boy groups and they just keep getting better

• TXT, Heize and Brave Girls <3<3<3

Weekly song is so addictive

Btw, have you heard this new song?

External Content m.youtube.com

• Again, I will say it Aespa and BTS. Next Level and Butter have been my favourite songs this year and I doubt anything will eclipse it.

P.S. For those who are sick of me saying it, you don’t have to read it either put up or shut up. I am proud of my groups!

• Again, I will say it Aespa and BTS. Next Level and Butter have been my favourite songs this year and I doubt anything will eclipse it.

P.S. For those who are sick of me saying it, you don’t have to read it either put up or shut up. I am proud of my groups!

You should use a spoiler section then because right now, we actually have to read it since there's no warning. When we realize what it's about, it's already too late! :pepeshock:

SSJ/OT6 comeback waiting room...

SSJ.png

• Monsta X - Gambler

Seventeen - Ready to Love

TXT - 0X1=LOVESONG

Woodz - Feel Like

Hoshi - Spider

Bambam - riBBon

WJSN The Black - Easy

aespa - Next Level

UP10TION - Spin Off

Taemin - Advice

All of them either have become my new favorite title track (or are dangerously close to doing so) or completely and totally exceeded expectations.

• Oh yes, Hoshi totally popped off :pepe-grooving:

And this is one of my favorite UP10TION songs in years :pepe-grooving:

• Oneus, Onewe, you love MMM too. If you listen to Purple Kiss you are definitely an RBW stan :pepepizza:

Girl I even listen to Vromance, yup I'm an RBW stan :pepe-grooving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!