Monsta X - One of a Kind

• One of a Kind is the ninth mini album by South Korean boy group Monsta X. It was released on June 1, 2021 by Starship Entertainment. It contains seven tracks including the title track "Gambler".

I. Background

One of a Kind was announced in May 2021. It was announced shortly after that Shownu would not promote the album due to health issues.

One of a Kind marks the first time the title track was produced by a member of the group.

II. Tracklist

Bebe

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Duration
    Gambler Joohoney, Ye-Yo!, I.M, Laser, Hwang Yu-bin, Jooyoung Joohoney, Ye-Yo!, Laser, Jooyoung Joohoney, Ye-Yo! 3:33
    Heaven Joohoney, Ye-Yo!, Laser, I.M Joohoney, Ye-Yo!, Laser Joohoney, Ye-Yo! 3:03
    Addicted 153/Joombas, San, Joohoney, I.M San, Zenur, Fascinador, PRNCE, Kevin Leinster Jr., Shaquille Rayes, Alawn Zenur, PRNCE, Fascinador 3:06
    Secrets Hyungwon, Jantine Annike Heij, Joohoney, I.M, Justin Oh Hyungwon, Justin Oh, Jantine Annike Heij Hyungwon, Justin Oh, Jantine Annike Heij 3:21
    Bebe Hyungwon Snny Snny 3:45
    Rotate I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki, Joohoney I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki 3:23
    Livin' It Up (Korean ver.) Enzo, Mun Sal-li, Joohoney, I.M Albin Nordqvist, Tommy Clint Albin Nordqvist 3:44

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

Gambler

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

One of a Kind has sold more than 310,000 copies since it's release. It debuted at number 3 on the Gaon Weekly Album chart.