WJSN The Black

• I. Introduction

WJSN THE BLACK is WJSN's second official sub-unit, consisting of 4 members, SeolA, Bona, EXY and Eunseo.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They debuted on May 12, 2021, with their first single album "My attitude".

II. Members

Name Photo Cover Position
    Bona Lead Vocalist
    SeolA Main Vocalist
    Eunseo Lead Vocalist & Maknae
    Exy Rapper & Lead Vocalist

III. Music Videos

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Videography

V. Discography

Single Albums

VI. Social Media

VII. Facts

• WJSN The Black has been called the "Boss Unit" by fans on social media, owing to their strong and mature image.
    • Exy wrote lyrics for "Easy" and "Kiss Your Lips".
    • Eunseo can play the piano, guitar, drums, and tambourine.
    • SeolA has aquaphobia, a fear of water.
    • Bona wants to be cast in a historical drama.
    Quote from Bona

Bona revealed, “If the opportunity arises, I’d like to take on the challenge of a historical drama. I really enjoy watching fantasy historical dramas or fusion historical dramas in my everyday life, and because it’s a genre I’ve never tried before, I’d really like to try it at least once.”