Stage Name: Seola
Birth Name: Kim Hyun Jung
Position: Sub Vocalist
Birthday: December 24, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Blood Type: A
II. Seola Facts
- Seola was born in Seoul, South Korea.
- She has an older sister.
- She is known as the vitamin of WJSN.
- She has Aquaphobia (a fear of water)
- She’s able to turn any song into a ballad/sad song.
- She trained for 7 years.
- In 2012, Seola appeared in Boyfriend “Janus” MV.
- She acted in the web drama “Good Morning Double-Decker Bus” (2017).
- The longest she’s ever slept was for over 10 hours.
- If Seola was a rapper, her stage name would be “Shaki”
- Singing makes her the happiest.
- She wants to try choreography for WJSN.
- Her way of expressing that she likes someone is “I miss you”
- Seola wants to be good at making Korean seaweed soup.
- Seola loves to eat jellies.
(credits to kprofiles for these facts)