Breaking: Karina instagram post with handwritten apology about dating news

• damn...

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In all my year of Staning other gg they have never have been thru this

Idk if it's the company or the fans that push her to do this, but it's so sad

And if it was her fans, u need to leave her alone, bc u don't own her life, this beyond pathetic for them, sad bunch of losers

• Translation -

Hello, this is Karina. I'm sorry for surprising and causing concern to my fans. I know many of you may have been disappointed, and I'm aware of the sadness recalling our shared moments brings. I deeply feel the regret and apologize for any hurt. I hope this letter conveys some of my feelings. I write this with the sincere intention of expressing my apologies to the fans who have given me the warmest winter since my debut. I want to mend any wounds and continue to grow with you all. Thank you for understanding, and I promise to work hard and mature without disappointing you in the future. Take care and let's meet again with a brighter image. I'm sorry and grateful

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• The crazies made her apologize for dating. This is too much. She did nothing wrong.

Some more translations -

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• Wtf..

I wish she didn't.

This is just depressing. People making her feel like she had to apologize for the most normal thing ever is fucked up. I'm upset these weirdos made this happen, this is just feeding into their disturbing mentality.

• Personally this made me fkn sad

my heart sank

when I saw this on IG

External Content www.youtube.com

• Idols give more control and power to fans when they do this. If they ALL collectively stopped kowtowing to their unhinged delusional fans, them being normal ass human beings would become more normalized. Lose the crazies, it is healthier anyway for a fandom and it's best to build anew with sane fans than keep the insane ones around dictating their private lives.

• war flashbacks to when suju's sungmin had to write an apology for having a wife(?), and then "fans" bullied him so hard he eventually got kicked out of the group even before kangin did, who was charged with a dui, TWICE. and then exo's chen had to write an apology too right? sm has been encouraging this kind of behaviour for years and never taken a stance to protect their idol if their profit is threatened; it was only a matter of time before karina, arguably sm's most relevant idol atm, had to be forced to do the same. not sure why anyone is surprised given sm's track record

• Why the hell does she have to apologize for DATING???? SM just doesn't want to lose money from fans. It's seriously so stupid how idols have to write a stupid apology letter for upsetting delusional and deranged fans.

because her chinese stans threatened to boycott. We all know how important the Chinese market is to SM.

• Needing to apologize for dating it's so fucking absurd. The fans who are upset about this are unhinged and should not be allowed out in polite society.

• You have to have thick skin to date as a K-pop idol.

I remember Krystal getting hate but she never apologised. I don't know if any Snsd members apologised.

I feel bad for Karina. This is so sad.

External Content youtu.be

• war flashbacks to when suju's sungmin had to write an apology for having a wife(?), and then "fans" bullied him so hard he eventually got kicked out of the group even before kangin did, who was charged with a dui, TWICE. and then exo's chen had to write an apology too right? sm has been encouraging this kind of behaviour for years and never taken a stance to protect their idol if their profit is threatened; it was only a matter of time before karina, arguably sm's most relevant idol atm, had to be forced to do the same. not sure why anyone is surprised given sm's track record

I think Chen's was just an announcement that he was getting married. I don't remember him apologising.

External Content youtu.be

• She shouldnt have done this idk if the company pushed her but this is just so wrong

she doesnt own her life to anyone

also I wish they would stop saying sorry because of dating all together, because if they do this everytime its never gonna end and dating is always gonna be a scandal

terrible that we are still here in 2024

I hope at least she is angry that she had to do this and she feels ZERO regret

so i hope everything she is saying a big lie lmao

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• I'll say this. Kpop idols and their companies want to have their cake and eat it too. They are the ones who actively promote the type of fan that idolizes and obsesses over their idols but then when things like this happen some fans act like idols and their company are completely innocent. Idols arent stupid, Karina isnt stupid. Every idol and every person involved in the idol industry knows the type of fan they cultivate and the type of fandom they encourage. I do think its wrong and its dumb for fans to have certain expectations for their idols but the blame for this happening isnt only on the fans. But also on the idols and company

• You think if you have bad handwriting, someone else writes the note?

Like I'd be f'd with my handwriting. People would stop caring about the scandal and be more concerned with how uneducated I look.

Edited once, last by red11 ().

• I mean part of the reason fans feel entitled is due to the idols and the company themselves.

Exactly! This whole mess is still happening because companies let it happen. If they stop forcing the Idols to do something they don't want, trust me, idiot "fans" would stop bitching about it, eventually.

This is absolutely DISGUSTING! This is why I said, Korea is stuck in the Middle Ages. Honestly, this is why I love groups from small companies, because most of them can ignore idiots. These entitled "fans" only care about the mainstream groups. Maybe, the BIG4 should something from them.

I mean, just think about it, what would happen if Idols start to protest and stop working. What they could do? Companies can't fire every Idol, and the so called fans would feel the pain finally. Honestly, I would do that. This is never going to stop, not in a million years. It's so weird that Idols still accept this after so many years.

• This has nothing to with the dating scandal.

There was another set of fans that sent trucks specifically for that and demanding an apology

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• There was another set of fans that sent trucks specifically for that and demanding an apology

are those her actual fans or akgaes of other members sending the trucks? i saw somewhere it was the latter but unsure… cuz if i’m not wrong her big china bar is still supporting her

• are those her actual fans or akgaes of other members sending the trucks? i saw somewhere it was the latter but unsure… cuz if i’m not wrong her big china bar is still supporting her

I think it was other members bars but SM probably wouldn't know better

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• This thread contains 77 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!