Posts by David33

New outfit for Americans. Why is she like this? :pepe-mommy:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She said: "Mom looked fine as hell, I'll do it too."😂

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

Seriously, WHAT THE HECK??? :pepe-life-support:

External Content x.com

Ok good didn’t read the rest. Only this decides if you’re a legacy or not.

If you didn't bother to read the rest, why are you even mentioned me? You think the only groups are that are relevant are has to be in the TOP10 on every Streaming Chart? You should've read my whole comment, maybe you should understand what I said.

SNSD is still in the TOP10 in album sales on Circle, Brand reputation. That's why I said, they are a Legacy group, but not irrelevant. You can't say a group is irrelevant when people still buying their albums and talking about them after 17 years. I mean, that's the whole point of the Brand reputation points, people talking about them online.

About Ootg i already gave the Explanation ( i never deny The weekend impact) . Slow motion pulled 1.2m streams and by far it was the biggest debut for Max champion both on youtube and spotify. Even rt now its max champion most popular song on spotify.

Sure, if Jennie's impact is that big, why the huge difference between the 3 songs? That's the point here, really.

I will answer for you. Most people hate that song. It's clear and obvious. Honestly, I have a huge respect for Jennie, because I'm 100% sure she knew that song won't be a hit and still released it.

I'm not surprised, because this isn't a new thing in Blink fandom. Just compare the numbers of the girls. Why is it always Rose has the lowest numbers? Because she's making actual music, not just following trends. She doesn't make music for the masses, unlike Jisoo, Lisa and even Jennie. To be fair, If I should name another member who has the potential, that's Jennie for sure. The other two doesn't even care, that's pretty clear to me. Jisoo could be a fantastic singer with her vocal tone and with practice, but she cares more about modeling and acting, and Lisa, I honestly don't know what she wants. I can't see the potential in her as a rapper, not to mention as a singer. Only as a dancer. She's one of the best Kpop dancer, so that's what she should do.

I'm not "lazy," and I read just fine. I ignored half your run-on sentence because the rest of it was irrelevant to the blatantly false part that I responded to. The remainder did not modify that first statement in any way, it was a separate thought entirely. So either you have no concept of how English grammar works or you have no idea what you even said. Either way it was still false.

And good for Mamamoo, waiting to debut in the US long after all of their peers so their fans could brag about their superior "debut tour" numbers at a time where both the group and Kpop as a whole should have more exposure. That's dedication.

I said, they had a World Tour as a group, and now they're doing 4 SOLO World Tour in one single year! No other girl group did that!

No, pal, you just can't understand simple words. What I said is pretty simple and 100% understandable. It wasn't a separate sentence, it was one, that's why I didn't use a dot, only a comma. The problem isn't my grammar, it's 100% you!

Also, it's not false, what I said is a fact!

For the record, Mamamoo didn't wait for anyone. Before you open your mouth, do some research. It's all on their idiot company. They were invited to Coachella in 2020, but couldn't go because of Covid. They did their first US tour after 10 years, when they weren't even as popular outside of Asia, unlike Blackpink or TWICE. So, you're wrong, again! Not to mention, literally every new Kpop fan said, they will flop, and said, they can't fill 20K venues, because they don't even have 2000 fans, some people even said, Mamamoo think they're big like Blackpink. Now, all of them are in the mud. Mamamoo is one of the most successful group and soloist in Kpop, and probably the most successful group/soloist from a small company!

BTW, you want to undermine Mamamoo's dedication? 90% of the Idol Groups couldn't handle HALF of what they had to endure only in their first TWO-year alone, not to mention 10! They're one of the most hardworking group ever existed in Kpop! They literally built an entire company, the only problem is that they didn't have much luck like Bigbang or BTS had with their company, because RBW is led by idiots.

It's okay if you don't know shit about Mamamoo, but you either do some research before you talk, or just don't talk at all!

Looks like I don't have to wait for Hyein's solo career for long. I mean, if they don't want to have a career as a group, it's their choice, but imo, this can be a career suicide for sure. Or they already know it's the end, that's why they did this. We'll see.

Before some headless chicken attacks me: I don't hate any of the HYBE or ADOR groups! What is happening it's not their fault, but I don't think the groups should do anything.

Congrats to her, but can we stop calling it a Kpop act or Kpop soloist act? This isn't a Kpop song, so we can't give her a title like that. Say it as it is. A pop soloist.

No one's can deny The weekend impact but his team only started giving it attention when it went from 600k to 1.8m streams daily streams. Also Jennie already had 18m listner even before ootg getting any playlisting ( before nov 3)

Okay, let's say that. I will accept this point, but only if we say the same about her other collab that flopped! Where is her impact now? I'm not trying to bash her or anything, but Blinks should keep the same attitude when she's flopping. Now she's doing good with her latest collab with Zico and Blinks say: "Queen for a reason. The biggest IT GIRL." etc. Why Blinks didn't say she's a Queen after seeing their stat for Slow Motion? So, who has the real impact here? This is an honest question, I'm not trolling. I'm not denying it, Jennie has a massive impact on many things, but it's not like she made The Weeknd big, he's 10x bigger than the whole Kpop on Spotify. He's the #2 most streamed artist on the platform. Zico was already massive before her, too.

pasted-from-clipboard.png pasted-from-clipboard.png

... the hell are you talking about? Twice just finished touring two years in a row, with much bigger numbers than MMM, and several other groups toured last year as well. :pepe-hips:

And Mods don't get it why I say, some people on this Forum can't read or lazy! Why did you ignore half of my sentence?

You mean the FIRST and ONLY girl group that did a World Tour as a group last year, they even broke Blackpink's US debut tour numbers, and now they're doing 4 different Solo World Tours that no other girl group ever did? Not to mention, they're doing this in one single year.

I said, they had a World Tour as a group, and now they're doing 4 SOLO World Tour in one single year! No other girl group did that! Even if we include boy groups, only Shinee did that. To be fair, it's hard because most groups have more than 5 members, but still!

This isn't about TWICE, btw. Of course they have better numbers, Blackpink has much bigger numbers, but I compared their US DEBUT tour, not the latest one! This was Mamamoo's first World Tour, and now they're the #1 best-selling girl group!

MAMAMOO Makes History with Best-Selling Debut US Tour for K-pop Girl Groups 

But my point wasn't even about their numbers.

Worry about your favs getting shelved :pepe-smug:

You mean the FIRST and ONLY girl group that did a World Tour as a group last year, they even broke Blackpink's US debut tour numbers, and now they're doing 4 different Solo World Tours that no other girl group ever did? Not to mention, they're doing this in one single year.

Try again, pal. :pepe-joy:

They are finished as a group. Just like MMM was finished when Wheein left RBW.

Something happens when members leave the agency, the group loses all momentum.

They will still make waves when they reunite just like SNSD did, hitting top 5 with ForeverOne. But that's it, it's a short term thing.

MMM is not finished, this is their 10th anniversary and Wheein herself said, she wants to do another World Tour with the girls, and they will release albums for a long time. I think you should learn the difference between "mainstream for a couple of years" and "active for decades", because the latter is what groups like Mamamoo or SNSD does. Girls' Generation, just like Mamamoo don't release albums for the masses anymore, they said it themselves, they're only cares about the fans. They don't need chart topping tracks anymore or 100M views. Forever1 was made for the fans.

I have to agree with Slayurfaves you look like a BLINK, but you don't sound like a BLINK. You have to be a troll, for sure.😂

you have to be kidding me lol sometimes I question your intelligence lol no offense

if anything that proves that YG needs blackpink lol they haven't had any activity as a group this year and solo gigs don't count anymore the girls won't give profits to YG for their solo endeavors that's something YG won't benefit anymore since they established their own labels. You are proving my point.

Never said, they don't need them, but YG lost way more after G-Dragon announced he's leaving them. All I said is that YG is not profitable because of Blackpink, and that's true. It's not that simple as many Blinks think. There's no Label on this Earth, not just in Kpop that can be profitable just because of one group or a singer. Doesn't matter how big they are.

You can find a lot of info about YG, and you'll see that they earn 10x times more from their other businesses than they earn from their label. That's why they're selling 60% of their production company, Studioplex, and that's why they sold their golf course back in the day. You know why they're selling that instead of some percentage of their label? Because their label doesn't worth much.

That's insane....that the minute allkpop puts out a few articles tipping the scales a bit and by that I mean posting a few articles that are not completely in favour of MHJ, a kpop stan calls it out as being hybe payola :skull:

Like, had I not consciously noticed the insane animosity towards illit, LSFM, HYBE and most recently BTS with cult and sajaegi allegations, I would have believed you :skull: but anyone can go and make a headcount and see that you are exaggerating.

Some of y'all are something else. :skull:

The only thing you didn't notice is that I called AKP a HYBE payola because they put out 5 different articles about them in 5 hours! That's all. I couldn't care less about HYBE or MHJ! I never was, and never will be a company stan. All of them are cockroaches. Not only HYBE or MHJ, but EVERY BIG agency!

In the last 24 hour, they posted SEVEN different articles about HYBE vs ADOR.🤣

I NEVER said anything about their groups. What you should've notice is that how HYBE stans are behaving. Like you, for example. I was joking, and your first thought was that I hate ILLIT, LSF and BTS. 😂 I'm sorry, but what you did now, speak volumes! Literally no one can have an opinion about this childish HYBE v ADOR Kdrama without a BTS, ILLIT or LSF fan calling them a hater.

I only criticize the TALENT of an Idol, I won't hate any of them because of their idiot company.

Trust me, I don't hate any other company more than I hate RBW for how they don't give a damn about Mamamoo and its members.

New episode, with new COLOURS activities vlog!

External Content youtu.be

Comeback isn’t what decides being a legacy act and it’s relevancy compared to newer groups is what I meant 👀

I don’t think they are less relevant than newer groups unlike say SNSD whom I can say are definitely less relevant currently than newer groups.

Less relevant? They're still in the TOP10 in every chart. I mean, not music charts, I'm talking about charts like Circle or Brand reputation etc. No offense to anyone, but I can't see any other group doing this after 17 years.

SNSD is still one of the most relevant girl group. Of course, newer groups are more popular, because they release albums more frequently, but until SNSD leaves the TOP10 we can't say they're not relevant anymore.

Yes, they're legacy, but being a legacy group, doesn't mean they're irrelevant or less relevant. Comparing them with NewJeans, ILLIT, Aespa, KIOF, IVE, Blackpink or any other newer groups is nonsense, honestly. None of these new groups will achieve what they did, and still doing. I don't think even Red Velvet could do what SNSD did.

You can’t call a group with highest monthly listeners on Spotify in 2024 a legacy act.

I'm waiting for the moment when Kpop fans realize that Spotify and Youtube numbers are basically irrelevant! For the record, in my eyes Blackpink is not a Legacy group YET, but monthly listeners on Spotify and views on Youtube is 90% about fan commitment, and 10% general public. I mean, come on guys, if we want to include Spotify and Youtube numbers, then 90% of the Kpop groups are Legacy acts since their debut days. This is nonsense!

Blackpink is not a Legacy group only, because they still sell tickets and albums, that's all, nothing else!

I've said it before

Jisoo and Jennie and Rosé and Lisa are four soloists who come together once in a blue moon and collab

I would agree, but I don't think we can say they're soloists, because neither of them released more than 3 songs (actual solo songs, not collabs). So, their real solo career starts in 2024/25.

They are doing fine with their solo projects they will have a comeback eventually they are a very profitable group.

Source: Trust me, bro! I'm sorry, I don't want to argue with you again, but look at YG's financial numbers. 😅

You have been missing in action from past few weeks. Akp is in dire need of your essays, join team ador and let loose on hybe stans

Happy now? Have fun reading my latest essay. :pepe-peek: