Posts by David33

Can you just stop with this nonsense? Did I say anything bad? No! Why on Earth would I be jealous? Grow up already.

Also, just because you don't know something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Zico and Hwasa started the whole dance challenged like 4 years ago. Zico and Hwasa is always trending. Just look at her Tiktok vids from her "TWITS" concert. 5M views after 1 day, on a FAN CHANNEL!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can't say Jennie were always good in K-charts because has like 2 songs overall. Her latest collab flopped hard everywhere. This collab with Zico is a hit, because it's a better song and it's a collab with Zico. Like it or not, that's a huge factor, too. I don't want to shade Jennie, but as a soloist she didn't do much yet, so we can't say things like that. You have any REAL source about that the song is a hit only because of Jennie? No, you don't because everyone is guessing. All we know is Zico alone topped the charts too and he's another HYBE artist, that's another main reason for that.

I can't say the same about Hwasa and Zico.

Well, you should do some research, hon, because Hwasa is the most successful 3rd Idols, especially in Korea. With 4 different PAK next to her name. Sorry, not PAK, Real-Time All-Kill, because she blocked herself with her own song, but still she has 1 PAK, her collab with Loco was a massive hit everywhere. You wanna talk about the lack of Promotions as a YG stan? That's rich. :pepe-joy: YG promoted the hell out of Blackpink for years, they don't need any promotion, they have 90M+ subs on YT and a massive and a crazy mass streaming fanbase. Go look at the numbers on Hwasa MV's. Please, stop talking nonsense if you don't know anything.

Just because you hate BP's discography, you always act stupid and like to discredit them.

I don't hate anything about BP, I just don't like to listen to the same cringe songs. I never discredited any of them, especially Jennie. You said, the song is a hit because of her, and I said, no it's not about her. This a collab, not a solo song. So you can't say it's about one person, especially if the other is from HYBE and way bigger in Korea than Jennie.

Yoo !!! The 24 hours aren't even up, right?

I did not expect that, damn

This was obvious from the start. This isn't just about Jennie, Zico is massive in Korea. Even if some people don't like him because of his controversy.

Don't forget, Zico and Hwasa made a huge trend about dance challenges, and now it's another job for Idols. I honestly don't get why Koreans love Zico so much, but I don't really care.

Also, if they can remain on the TOP all week, poor Babymonster girls won't win anything, that's for sure.

All the other Blackpinks are clearly supporting Jennie with her release.

I wouldn't go that far, because it's clearly not true. Where were her fans when she released her other collab?

The fact is that this song a hit mostly because of Zico. It's his song, not Jennie's. I'm not talking against Jennie or anything like that, but I have flashbacks about that lame "The Idol" OST again where Blinks said it's her song.

I don't really care if it's a hit or not, I just don't like when Kpop fans ignore facts. She's always charting well when it comes to her solo work, her song is still in the TOP100 in Korea, but when it's a collab, we can't just say, it's about one person.

Sorry, I won't argue about taste. 🤣 Also, as far as I know, Fate and Like That is not a Title Track, and honestly I never heard Dash yet.

My taste is not just about upbeat and fun sons, I want some meaning as well, not to mention diversity, not the same 3 tone in one song. Nowadays, 90% of pop music sound the same, not only Kpop.

For example, Moonbyul's Touchin & Movin is like 5 different genres combined. Now, that's what I like, not the same "bamm, bamm, bang, puff, puff, bang bang, bang". Well, that was an interesting description, but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say.🤣

you can easily post those songs just put them under spoiler tag to not 'ruin' whole thread for everyone lol

but I will check them

also I didn't say it's the best one, but easily one of the best songs :)

I wrote my opinion, I don't think that could ruin anything. 🤣

Sure, here are my TOP10 so far in 2024. Not in order! Also, only title tracks, because with b-sides, the list would be very long! These songs are obviously the ones I heard, so far, and I only included female singers or girl groups! If I had more time, I could make a TOP50 list including the boys, and b-sides, too. FOR ME, Zico's song wouldn't be in the TOP50.

"DAMN!" and "AMEN!", indeed! 🤟🙏🧎

External Content www.youtube.com

Hammer Yong is BACK!🤣

She's going hard with her comeback, for sure...🥵

In short:

Blackpink Jiso GIF - Blackpink Jiso Jennie GIFs

Nothing special, really. Zico and Jennie did a collab, because they know people will hype it anyway, so they created the most basic pop song. It's literally 3 beat and 1 chorus and 2 verse.

the song is catchy

but is it me or Jennie does not sounds like her. I feel there is too much filter there

I'm glad it's coming from a Blink, because if I would say this, people would call me a hater.

easily one of best songs released in 2024!

What? There's no way this song is one of the best in 2024. Maybe if we only count songs from the mainstream Kpop companies. It's not a bad song, but we already heard like 20 other that were much better, and I didn't mention b-sides.

People need to learn something. There's nothing wrong with backtrack, 99% of the musicians use it, not only in Kpop. The problem is when they use it even when they don't dance. Real vocalists only use backtrack for the harder dance parts. Not to mention, this is still a Music Show, and they have to shoot this early in the morning.

I'm pretty sure, most of you will agree with me when I say: This should be the standard, BUT there is one problem with this, and that's YG. He's trying hard to prove the girls can sing live, but everyone knows that already. He should give them better songs. He literally wasted a live band and talented girls on a lame song. I can't understand why he doesn't let them perform the other songs as well. I mean, other groups and Idols usually promote 2 songs.

For this performance, "Like That" would've been better, not a cringe hip hop song. Babymonster would've won already with "Like That" I'm 100% sure. Wonder if YG will ever realize that Koreans are got bored with the same YG hip hop style.

I know people don't like me being too negative, but I just want better music for BM, because I know they can do much better. Songs like this one, don't do justice to their talents.

New episode with Teacher Yongsun! She's talking about her new album.

External Content www.youtube.com

HOT AF!

Solar GIF

More info about this epic collab.

Also, she really needs to create a Tiktok account, even tho I hate Tiktok. 🤣

My poor girls in LSRFM got one video made in a racetrack and a gym :sob-bunny:

I never saw them performing on the street almost every day multiple times, or living in a dorm with cockroaches, not to mention starving because they didn't have enough money for food, like it happened with Bigbang, BTS or Mamamoo. That's what we call "BROKE AF".

I'm sorry, but with the backing of a BIG4 company, MAMAMOO could've been the ruler of Kpop worldwide. Probably even bigger than Bigbang or BTS, because they are not just a Kpop group. I'm not trying to shade LSF or any other BIG4 group, but let's not forget that without Bigbang and BTS there's no YG or HYBE or the sub-labels.

These new BIG4 groups are privileged, simple as that! I'm not saying, they should suffer like their seniors back in the days, I just don't wanna hear bs like this from their fans.

I don't want to read 80 pages, but did you see this? If this is actually true, NewJeans lost for sure. I don't care if Tokkis will hate me for saying this, but the girls should just shut up and don't take sides. Especially publicly.

AGAIN! IF this is true and not some fake edit or as an inside joke or whatever. Even if it's a joke, the timing is not great.

The fact that this comes from Hyein (my fave NJ member) is even worse. I hope they won't do anything, they can lose their entire career.

NewJeans member Hyein's cryptic post raises eyebrows amid HYBE-ADOR conflict
    In the midst of the escalating tensions between HYBE and its associated label ADOR, a recent social media post by NewJeans member Hyein has sparked c…
    www.allkpop.com