Posts by Zeroda

She shouldnt have done this idk if the company pushed her but this is just so wrong

she doesnt own her life to anyone

also I wish they would stop saying sorry because of dating all together, because if they do this everytime its never gonna end and dating is always gonna be a scandal

terrible that we are still here in 2024

I hope at least she is angry that she had to do this and she feels ZERO regret

so i hope everything she is saying a big lie lmao

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:blue-heart:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jay is finally releasing his first mini album.

Sounds really good!! :blue-heart::blue-heart:

External Content www.youtube.com

Lee Yedam was amazing at Boys Planet, the mentors gave him “all stars” at the start of show, sadly he didnt get enough attention by mnet during the show, he had little screentime.

He is a pretty great dancer imo.

The line up is amazing so far, I might totally stan, especially since it looks like Jay Chang is also a part of this project. He was my one pick during boysplanet.

Their performances were honestly so good, I just watched the whole thing, crazy how are they only a 1 year old group.

Minji stage presence shocked me, she was the best for me. I am a casual fan of their music, so tbh I never really watched them perform on stage before (or know the members name to beging with) so it honestly shocked me how great she is on stage.

What I really enjoyed was mostly how they enjoyed being there tbh. They looked so happy and full of energy.

Watching kpop survival shows, it's obvious how singing is like the least important when it comes to being a popular idol. Good vocalists always give the most to the performances, they are still the least liked by fans. (Totally shocked me in gp999 and boys planet as well) Expect when they are handsome enough (I love Taerae's voice/vocals, but lets be honest: he gained fans because of his visual not because of his vocal talent - which is sad -, otherwise Hui would be in his place).

And ofc when kpop companies see how is it in these shows , they gonna debut charismatic, visual dancers, instead of great singers.

Tbh, it's kinda sad and even undair but this is the kpop industry. It's pointless to search for something in it which is not there in the first place.

Tbf, Hanbin keep getting anything because the trainees themselves allow it. They keep voting for Hanbin to get positions over and over again

Yes and tbh I always agreed with their decisons because he is great, he is a very good dancer and a good vocalist. He has a nice voice. What I dont get is his decision with the main vocal part.

It's always like this sadly. Jay is my one pick and I will keep voting for him but sadly I dont see him making it anymore. Especially after losing that damned main vocal position to Shanbin. Tbh, if another main vocal snatched it from him like Taerae or Hui, it would still disappointing but I would kinda understand it. But someone with a vocal skill like Shanbin? Dont misunderstand me, guy is pretty great but he is far from being a main vocal. He will also easily get the killing part, he does not need another main postion, its just pretty fucked up. Any global trainee would have been evil edited af after a move like this lmao but we should understand as Jay fans... not like Shanbin wasnt a center or a main vocal at every mission with crazy ass screentime during the whole show. And I am not saying he isnt deserving it, but it's always the same 4-5 trainees while others are getting nothing.

And maybe Jay wont make it to the group and he cant even shine a bit if this is the end for him. This is why it's just sad.

Tbh, today we said goodbye to a lot of good trainees, Seowon and Woongki were kinda the soul of the show, they were so funny together. And Haruto too :( And tbh this top9 doesnt make me excited at all. It"s just the same ppl at the top9 over and over again. At least at gp999 it was kinda unpredicted but here 5 or 6 of this current top9 will surely debut (probably all the K trainees).

1. Jay

2. Zhang Hao

3. Yoo Seungeun

they are my 3 picks rn

Tbh, i like a lot of trainees, I really cant pick only 9. I also think Shanbin, Zhang Hao, Yujin and Jiwoong are def gonna debut. Unsure about Matthew, but he has a big chance too.

Tbh. as long as Jay makes it, I am fine with any line-up.

Edit: pls vote for Jay, he is amazing!!

External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com