Why Le Sserafim will defeat IVE no matter what

• IVE is a top girl group, right behind NewJeans. Their songs have tons of streams, their albums sell. Wonyoung is THE 4th Gen it girl, with Yujin being close to gaining that title as well.

Why do I say that they will be defeated by Le Sserafim? Le Sserafim doesn't have as much popularity as IVE, Chaewon and Sakura aren't nearly as popular as Wonyoung and Yujin. So why? This doesn't really make sense, right? Or does it?

So here is the reason I think that Le Sserafim will defeat IVE:

- They're from HYBE. You can already see how Starships Budget is slowly fading away. Yes, we got 3 MVs, but if you compare them to Kitsch and I Am, they're low quality. Also, they don't get enough ads anymore. Source Music will always have budget, bc they're from HYBE.

- IVE doesn't have a Yunjin. Tons of international fans favor Le Sserafim bc of Yunjin, and her having a "real" personality.

- Korea will get bored of Wonyoung at some point. We already see them favouring Yujin.

- THERE IS NO FAVOURITISM. This is the biggest reason they will defeat IVE. Source Music just needs to do a few things right. They need to promote Sakura in Japan, and BOOM. They need Yunjin to collaborate with American Artists, and BOOM. They need to promote Eunchae as the cute lovely evil Maknae and let her visit variety shows and BOOM. They need to have Kazuha collaborating with Sports brands, branding her as the fit beautiful girl that has abs and is elegant at the same time and BOOM. And for Chaewon, she just needs all of these together, and BOOM.

What about IVE? Korea likes skinny and pretty. Liz is pretty, but is she skinny enough for Korea? No. Rei can rap well, and her personality is funny, but is she skinny or pretty enough? No. Leeseo could be promoted well, but she won't ever reach the level of popularity Eunchae will reach. And Gaeul... Well she is skinny, that could help.

Wonyoung and Yujin though... I don't think that any Le sserafim member will be as popular as them. But together as a group, they can surpass their popularity.

For Koreans, Idols need to have something about their face and body that makes them stand out. Haerin? Cat eyes. Wonyoung? Tall. Kazuha? Abs. That's how their minds work. Leeseo? Baby Tiger? Hmm... Liz? Blonde? Hmmmm... Sakura? Japanese kawaii girl? That kinda works, doesn't it?
    Eunchae? Tall, blonde and cute? Yea that could work
    Yunjin? Feminist singer girl? Sounds promising.

Getting rid of Garam was actually the best decision they could make.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I'm a fan of Le Sserafim, but unfortunately I'm not sure if they will surpass Ive. You said not skinny and pretty enough. Are you serious cause all of them look a like deathly skinny weight. I hope some of them gain weight. Because most girl groups are at risky underweight, well below their ideal weight. I hope Korean beauty standards change. This is definitely true for male idols too. They must don't care about the comments of nonsense haters like "he got fat." Even if they weigh over 50 kg, they are considered fat in kpop. They don't care about height. This is a very sick perspective. However, weight and height ratio is important. Is it normal for a very tall person to weigh less than 50 kg? Unfortunately, it is considered normal in Kpop. This does not suit their dancing either. They dance with very low energy. In the past, Ryujin used to dance very sharply and powerfully, unfortunately now her dance moves are not as strong as the razor sharp ones they used to be. I'm sure Jyp made Itzy go on a diet. But unfortunately, netizens comments are responsible for this.

• LSF visual > Ive visual

That is why LSF, NJ, Aespa will win in the end.

You can say talk about the music, or vocals or whatever, but its 99% about the visuals.

• IVE has it factor, people love to talk shit about them, look how many threads here and in other foruns, they just more interesting to talk about then other 4th gen GG, I like 4th gen music, but the 4th gen idols are so f blend and boring IVE is the only group the actually sparkle for me

• So much facts that even dives cannot disagree. This is what we call high quality full effort thread.

IVE is way too much lacking in international department, korea can't be relied upon for long term. Twice used to be Korea's sweet heart but got dumped by korea so hard and quick after 2019 that now they even struggle to enter top 50 on charts. IVE might end up like twice but without even any international popularity of their level.

• 1. Hybe payola definitley gets them lots of stuff they wouldn't have gotten without them.

2. Yunjin isn't "real" it's all manufactured. How are you gonna change the idol industry but actively promote and benefit from all the toxic things about it.

3. You guys constantly underestimate Wonyoung every time, Korea will not get bored of her, she has been the standard for all your faves every time they debut. She is the one they all get compared to.

4. No favouritism in lesserafim? When they clearly push eunchae the most out of everyone and keep trying to force her everywhere. Also have fun when Sakura akgaes act up even more when she continually gets shafted for other members.

5. You can't beat IVE's visual game babes.

IVE will always be that girl because you guys can never keep them out of your mouths.

• Everyone knows, but HYBE is smart in terms of marketing yk

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• So much facts that even dives cannot disagree. This is what we call high quality full effort thread.

IVE is way too much lacking in international department, korea can't be relied upon for long term. Twice used to be Korea's sweet heart but got dumped by korea so hard and quick after 2019 that now they even struggle to enter top 50 on charts. IVE might end up like twice but without even any international popularity of their level.

So you're proud of me? I mean, you're the one who said I should get into making troll-threads yk

• Garam would've made everything worse. With her, Le Sserafim wouldn't be as strong at dancing, bc Garam can't dance that well, and their image would be ruined.

• HYBE stans celebrating right now

I mean, being from HYBE means you can get everything you want. High quality trailers? Got that. 20000 collabs and remixes for your song? Got that

• I'm a fan of Le Sserafim, but unfortunately I'm not sure if they will surpass Ive. You said not skinny and pretty enough. Are you serious cause all of them look a like deathly skinny weight. I hope some of them gain weight. Because most girl groups are at risky underweight, well below their ideal weight. I hope Korean beauty standards change. This is definitely true for male idols too. They must don't care about the comments of nonsense haters like "he got fat." Even if they weigh over 50 kg, they are considered fat in kpop. They don't care about height. This is a very sick perspective. However, weight and height ratio is important. Is it normal for a very tall person to weigh less than 50 kg? Unfortunately, it is considered normal in Kpop. This does not suit their dancing either. They dance with very low energy. In the past, Ryujin used to dance very sharply and powerfully, unfortunately now her dance moves are not as strong as the razor sharp ones they used to be. I'm sure Jyp made Itzy go on a diet. But unfortunately, netizens comments are responsible for this.

With not skinny/pretty enough, I didn't mean that it is my opinion. But Korea cares about Visuals only, it's the most important thing for them yk. None of them need to loose weight, they're absolutely gorgeous

• IVE has it factor, people love to talk shit about them, look how many threads here and in other foruns, they just more interesting to talk about then other 4th gen GG, I like 4th gen music, but the 4th gen idols are so f blend and boring IVE is the only group the actually sparkle for me

In the long run, IVE will be boring at some point

• I mean this isn't even a troll thread, i think its a pretty valid discussion and opinion thread

And what i'm saying IS true but people don't want to accept it. I am a tokki, fearnot and dive, I love all the groups, but come on, lets be fr...

• Ask Thebaguy, he had a very bad influence on me

They absolutely do not like international power when they’re doing better than all 4th gen girlies beside NJ

• why the hell does it even matter if LSFM beats IVE or IVE beats LSFM or another group beats them both or whatever????

OP - are you secretly an asian parent that gets off on beatings???

maybe you're an employee from Hybe and your employment package includes a KPI that states for each quarter LSFM beats IVE you get your quarterly bonus???

like does any of it affect your enjoyment of either group? like will IVE beating LSFM mean you suddenly enjoy LSMF less or do you get more enjoyment when LSFM pummels IVE???

• Dives like

diagram-representing-5-stages-of-grief-vector.jpg

What cracks me up was Dives claiming

• Ive was still #1 9 months ago, which they weren't
    • then it was Ive was still #1 in Korea not NJ, which they weren't
    • and now its Ive is still beating LSF, which they are not unless its in sajaegi

In 6 months time, it will be Ive is still beating Nmixx.

Edited 5 times, last by K-PL ().

• I wish i'd work at HYBE...

• Interesting thread, but wait a minute, Has the fourth generation food pyramid entered a stable stage?because I don't see any group in the 4th generation reaching the level that BTS, BP, and Twice reached which makes the pyramid truly stable. for now.

• Horrible take.

Stick to cope posting about BP

why do you need to be aggressive when this is only kpop

and I'm sorry I disagree with Ive being behind when they are literally have a big fanbase, it girl and they are doing well consistently I don't agree that the moment they don't get allkills mean they are on decline .I can't help it the way people target Ive reminds the way people did with bp

and what cope? blackpink is literally the biggest gg even knetz acknowledge that

• This thread contains 115 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!