[theqoo/instiz] LE SSERAFIM KIM GARAM WITHDRAWN

• [theqoo/instiz] LE SSERAFIM KIM GARAM WITHDRAWN

bypannchoaJuly 19, 2022
    AVvXsEjrQxFsd0XUQBJtq7mkIm4efAAiNzygaTQo5wg15ducB1HmuKDRzvi4Oa3bDPmP3-II_32yOM_BYsHJHgtjXx4zBxQSoCxbrF8mkiBNYGt9h_ODtxMmotrPAODunGwBlliWtfDCE2AO_x4X0C5ruwcwZwuV7IJML9XqyrqPrkLXUB1eV3ajtG-uK17p=s16000

original post: here

1. You guys are also the secondary perpetrator, why aren't you apologizing?

2. The company who committed secondary assault

3. I'm curious to know what happened with the victims

4. You guys are the ones who said that you would take legal measures against the victims to threaten them, apologize

5. Don't these companies need to apologize?

6. Hybe is freaking shameless, what about the victim? I almost died from laughter seeing this broad statement. Is it that hard to apologize?
    The fans aren't asking to be apologized to, but the victims. Yet you didn't say a single word? Are you this uncomfortable? F*cking bullsh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is freaking disgusting seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Talk about a company reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The worst way they could handle this seriously. Apologize properly to the victims

8. Ah... So no apology to the victims

9. Shameless

10. Record Fearless with 5 people again

11. Kim Garam was at fault too, but the company which tried to silence us when everyone was telling them to kick her out are the most despicableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys don't know what you did wrong?

12. Is that the company who killed the victims twice by refuting the claims of school violence yet not a single word of apology..?

13. Why aren't you apologizing to the victimsㅋㅋㅋ

14. Yah apologize to the victims, do you think just kicking her out would end this?

15. Wow daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They tried threats but failed in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] SOURCE MUSIC TERMINATES EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT WITH KIM GARAM

AVvXsEiVtPkLTTrJuJVRJKZrGDO92ivsEsh6WS4RMerSbSkgADF2E8XmhmhZ8l-E5O6H17DRsJEsojEfHUC4-3OuwDKXiipAouJTah3Vy4A2uzdLidc41DaLzLWAa36TiNSzZFCpmJnJunDYOWWYp8ENV4i6W9YaqfugvjqNv8JVpr1yeu3CnY5_s-I5YF__=s16000
    original post: here

1. Is this noise marketing...? Just why did they debuted her knowing that she was a school violence assailant? I just don't get itㅋㅋㅋ

2. So while you guys were shielding her for her school violence, just when are you planning to apologize? Kim Garam is just a minor but they completely ruined her futureㅋㅋ what a sh*tty company

3. So where's the apology for the secondary assault? What a way to crush the victims twiceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I saw it coming but even so, coming from such a big company, the way they dealt with this was disappointing

5. The company were the secondary assailants so they should apologize too ㅋ

6. Apologize for the things you did

7. I feel like this was all noise marketing. Anyways, their existing fans will become even more dedicated now that they ditched her and the muggles will like the remaining 5 members even more

8. This was an obvious outcome. Also, apologize for the media play you guys did for her you crazy f*ckers

9. Is JYP not gonna kick out their member?

10. They were being passive aggressive towards the fans by not kicking her out earlierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's hilarious how everything was revealed about her and they ended up kicking her outㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are seriously so shameless

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!