Le Sserafim to temporarily continue without Kim Garam (DUMP)

• Le Sserafim to temporarily continue without Kim Garam

0003692661_001_20220520162501095.jpg

Article: Hybe releases statement refuting rumors, "Le Sserafim's Kim Garam was reported to the school violence committee for trying to help her friend"

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+2,252, -21] What's fact is that Kim Garam was penalized with disposition #5 from the school violence committee. These dispositions are decided after the committee involves the police and other related agencies to fully investigate exactly what happened. This is why I find it extremely difficult to trust Hybe's statement released today claiming that Kim Garam did not commit any physical acts of school violence. I think that the school violence committee needs to release all of the evidence that was provided, including anything that documents her foul language, to fully unveil the truth.

2. [+1,781, -20] Her agency must think that the school violence committee is a joke? They think the ruling was what? That she was just helping her friends? Look here, people. Whether she was the instigator of the pack or an accomplice, it's still clear that she was in the wrong so why continue to protect her? And if she had never taken it this far, the school violence committee never would've ruled a disposition #5. Wake up and stop with the fields. Even her school didn't know what to do with her and had to pass her to the office of education, which is where the ruling was made. Her agency is seriously talking as if the school violence committee is some local PTA group without significance.

3. [+959, -8] Her agency is seriously putting out a statement that doesn't even make sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does everyone remember the school scandal last year where a junior high school student from Yangsan stuffed a cigarette butt in a classmate's mouth? That was ruled as a disposition #4... and yet Kim Garam was ruled as #5? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her agency is purposely leaving out anything that might incriminate her.

4. [+648, -4] Hybe is seriously inflicting a second round of violence on the victims right now

5. [+348, -4] Just kick her out. Too many rumors, too many scandals.

Article: A practicing lawyer explains what a disposition ruling of #5 means... "simple violence is graded #1-3"

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+3,474, -11] Children... live kind lives. Just know that if you make someone else cry, there will come a day that you will cry tears of blood in return.

2. [+1,967, -19] Hybe has put out another statement claiming that she was penalized for helping her friend but they have since not said anything regarding her case being ruled as a disposition #5. They claim that she did not commit any acts or words of violence so then how was the victim able to get a school violence committee case opened against her? You're not able to open a case without something to back it up. Does Hybe seriously think that the school teachers, the police involved were all fools who couldn't discern who the real victim and perpetrators were in this situation?

3. [+371, -8] Why does Hybe get into scandals with every girl group they put out ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+373, -11] You reap what you sow

5. [+311, -3] #5 means she was the worst of the worst. Most schools will consider the fact that students still have a future to live and will keep rulings to #1-3 because #5 goes on your records and will make it difficult for you to get into college or find a job.

6. [+233, -2] Schools have a tendency to try to minimize the rulings for school violence cases so they rarely give out anything above a #4. #5 means there's evidence that the violence inflicted was very severe. Allowing someone with such a history to become a successful celebrity will be basically like giving a free pass to the other school violence perpetrators out there and invite them into committing more violence. We need to show just ruling and consequences to make sure students grow up with proper mindsets.

7. [+171, -1] So shameless. To receive a #5 in today's day and age, what did she think was going to happen when she became a celebrity??? Is she crazy??

8. [+142, -1] Being ruled a #5 while claiming to have just helped her friends doesn't make sense. She was an accomplice.

9. [+103, -0] Soojin may have left but (G)I-dle is doing just fine. Stop making the other members suffer and make a decision about her already...

10. [+74, -1] So Hybe thinks they're above the office of education now??

Article: Hybe reps, "Kim Garam was ruled as a perpetrator by the school violence committee because she was helping a friend"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+2,256] What a joke

2. [+1,285] That's like claiming "I drank alcohol and got behind the wheel but this is not drunk driving" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This cannot be shielded... why is her agency being like this ㅠ

3. [+1,015] Even a dog would laugh at this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+702] Pfft... puha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋpuhaha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pppfffffffft ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ puhahaha!!!

5. [+452] What are they saying anymore

6. [+364] So, she is the problem at the core of the issue. Her agency needs to stop. As adults, they should know to discern what's right from wrong and that they're only hurting the victims more by acting like this. So disappointed in them ^^ evil can never win good ^^ so let's see what happens~~

7. [+358] Fried chicken won't make you fat~ is that what they're saying? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+320] How do you get ruled a #5 while "helping" your friend... 😂

9. [+229] I've never heard of a case where someone was ruled a perpetrator just for helping a friend... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+200] Would be better to just admit and apologize at this point... at least then people won't have anything else to say, sigh

2022052090067_0_20220520173101652.jpg

Article: Le Sserafim to temporarily continue as 5 members... "Kim Garam is a victim... the forced transfer + gang fights aren't true"

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+690, -3] How does a victim get ruled as disposition #5?

2. [+348, -9] How does their agency not understand this at all... do they not realize that they're only tainting BTS' image the longer they drag this out? If the violence committed is true, that makes her the perpetrator. It doesn't matter whether she's a victim or not. She was a perpetrator of school violence. That's it.

3. [+205, -0] If they're so adamant about her being innocent, then they should sue the school violence committee. And put out clarification about how she received a #5 disposition. How dare you cosplay as the victim right now.

4. [+155, -7] Hybe-ya, wake up...;;; you're the one who's given pain to the victims, how dare you talk about how "hurt" she is;; do you have no shame? ㅋㅋㅋ as if it isn't bad enough that Le Sserafim isn't getting fans all because of her;

5. [+111, -2] I wish idols or celebrities with school bullying histories would get filtered out before debut. What a waste of time for the staff who had to work so hard for her debut to happen.

Article: Source Music, "Kim Garam to temporarily halt promos for her mental recovery"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+974] Mental recovery is what her victim should be doing right now~

2. [+696] "Mental recovery" what a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+334] "Mental recovery"

4. [+307] And why are you the one needing mental recovery?

5. [+304] The "temporarily" is bothering me ㅋㅋㅋ she's being kicked out of the group

6. [+106] Her agency is really acting as the second bully right now

7. [+132] Wow... I feel bad for the other members. It hasn't even been that long since they debuted.

8. [+119] Wow~~ what a load of bullsh*t 👏🏻👏🏻

9. [+198] Ugh just kick her out already. Is she Bang Shi Hyuk's daughter or something??

10. [+133] A #5 disposition is not easily given out for just anyone...

• Article: Le Sserafim cancels all schedules today

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+995] Garam-ah, look how much of a nuisance you're being to the victims and your own members?

2. [+763] If she has any clue at all, she should voluntarily leave

3. [+564] All because of you, the members and the agency are suffering... think of this as punishment for your crimes

4. [+422] What else can they do but cancel? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+242] I was never able to take an interest in the group because of her. Stop affecting the other members and leave already!

6. [+161] Now she's affecting the members ㅋㅋㅋ just hurry and leave...

7. [+234] What a top grade nuisance, just please leave

8. [+160] The poor members, all because of one person...

0004701474_001_20220520152701090.jpg

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+2,300] As someone who was once a member of the school violence committee, I would just like to point out that the committee does not exist to solely punish students so it's very rare that such a ruling is given out unless she truly was the main perpetrator of the violence.

- [+280] It's true. Schools still take responsibility for students ruled as perpetrators and view them as kids open to rehabilitating so they rarely give a ruling that will leave a mark on their records... For her to receive that ruling means she was not only the instigator of that violence, but of really severe violence too.

- [+82] I heard even just simply ostracizing a classmate rarely gets a #1

- [+114] For reference, a junior high school student who fed a cigarette butt to a classmate was ruled #4;;

- [+93] #5 rulings are usually decided by a judge in court

2. [+742] I hope that the #5 follows her around for the rest of her life. I can't imagine the pain that her victim is under right now. And I hope that she feels better about the outcome of all of this.

3. [+564] To the victim, find strength. Don't let yourself fall into bad thoughts because of regret or rage. These moments shall soon pass and it will be your turn for happiness.

4. [+165] I almost think it's fortunate that she got to debut. It's because she got to debut that she is now receiving the criticism of the public. I hope her victim doesn't feel too hurt by all of this and just considers it karma.

5. [+276] Hybe keeps talking as if Kim Garam stepped in to help her friend and somehow was used as a sacrifice by the school violence committee but they fail to realize that the committee is not some local PTA that only listens to one side of the story, nor do they just pass out punishments arbitrarily. For disposition #5 to be ruled, it means she was fully involved in the violence, despite what Hybe is trying to claim.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!