[theqoo] NEWJEANS & LE SSERAFIM LAWSUIT NOTICE

• [theqoo] NEWJEANS & LE SSERAFIM LAWSUIT NOTICE

bypannchoaAugust 10, 2022
    [theqoo] NEWJEANS LAWSUIT NOTICE

AVvXsEhEzcpJqJFh0DMimxRBFU8r3pILtKdZKoB6T-T5iEQ6hDEBJM4os13RTMhQiHyS9JP86HnpR2GYsyC_JDZNnYP4WDKTz4uuI3FEAxLXc0GXDVFVLgFMlUnA-0XHL_RjOJOVYENUYNhCyXJdnEVtCr955QrzbFSIxnTeVO1TedlIOR5l7AOBLN5H5b4-=s16000

AVvXsEgCiElaIuBNOBeOQzjVXE5FOVedadvqpIVU_yR5avzyJFrsSbCRwWBkM9ZK1xNfsKorHPnKRBgn3pluBusN-uX0WPFS0pb-AbqMy41dvrSMI0Hl3tsMQlrCAM7UaFFzJ21XrA32Ss797DxXJWj6eXxgj7s767GW5aIhDxDXw7zK4PecFRFTE3G50IDt=s16000

original post: here

1. People need to know when to get embarrassed... Imagine having to release a lawsuit notice for a group consisted of all minors.. The reality is darkㅠ

2. No but it hasn't even been 10 days since they debuted why are people swearing at middle school babies? I hope they all get sued and pay the fine

3. I haven't seen NewJeans getting sworn at but only Min Heejin though?

4. They're doing good work.. People always think that rookies are easy so they leave their hate comments there.. Min Heejin seems to treasure NewJeans a lot and she's protecting them well~~~ I hope that my bias also gets this level of of strong legal action too

5. If you hate them, just don't give them any attention, why would you go as far as leaving hate comments

6. Why would you leave hate comments to them..?

7. They haven't even debuted for long, what is there to hate about?????????

8. What's wrong with people leaving hate comments against babies

9. Please don't go easy on people

10. No but they're just babies? Why do they have hate comments?

[theqoo] LE SSERAFIM LAWSUIT NOTICE

[NOTICE] Information on how to report legal action related to artist infringement

Hello,
    This is Source Music.

Here's how to send a report on allegations of crimes that infringe on the rights and interests of LESSERAFIM.

We will continue to take legal action against malicious slander, dissemination of false information, and defamation related to Le Sserafim and their contents.

Therefore, if you find any suspected cases of crimes such as malicious postings, we request that you report it to the official Source Music legal account (protect@sourcemusic.com).

A more expeditious response is possible if you submit a report in accordance with the application form for allegations of crimes, which is provided below. If you find illegal cases such as malicious postings about Le Seraphim, please report it.

We would like to inform you that we will take strict measures against malicious actors based on reports from fans and evidence gathered through self-monitoring, and there will be no leniency or agreement in any case in this process.

We are always grateful for the unstinting support and interest of our fans. We will continue to strive to protect the rights and interests of artists.

thank you

original post: here

1. I seriously saw so many people use the school violence kid as an excuse to hate on the other members

2. I haven't seen any comments hating on other members aside from the kicked out member though? ㅇㅅㅇ

3. Le Sserafim's lawsuit notice is way too overdue. The moment their teasers started dropping from midnight, it was filled with hate comments. Even when people told them to stop writing s*xual comments, they kept going.

4. People probably felt like they were being righteous for bashing Le Sserafim, but seriously they're so low... Fighting on the lawsuit. They need to be punished

5. Their debut was f*cking severe, let's sue

6. So many people crossed the line with their right-wing bashingㅋ.. I also saw people swearing at her because of her ageㅋㅋ

7. I hope all those people who swore at the Japanese member because it validates their ideology get suedㅎㅎ And sue all the kids who have sworn at minors too

8. Finallyㅠ

9. They had hate comments? Aside from one person, I haven't seen any

10. Please make those Youtube accounts that spread false information disappear

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It's so weird to me to see a company soliciting requests for information that they can then use to pursue people for lawsuits on a "regular basis."

they already know how kpop stans move when it comes to "defending their faves" so why not take advantage of it :pepe-shrug:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!