Posts by girlgroupstan21

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

10 hours to go

Hyein posted several photos to the NewJeans fan community on March 25. Among these, a photo with the words ‘Stop Copying’ attracted attention from netizens

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

min heejin literally throwing illit under the bus… newjeans creator really calling out the group as a copy of newjeans… what do you opinion take on this ?

seriously the situation is so messy.. and things arent looking that good for the girls so far, seems like they are stuck in the middle. eventho im pretty sure their popularity will not be affected, but what about their activity, music and concept wise etc ? and what if MHJ take NJ together with her ?

what do you think the future hold for Newjeans and what is among the possibility that might happen to them as a group?

or do you think they will be just fine & not affected even a lil bit ?

External Content www.youtube.com

with the rise of TWS, Riize, BND, ZB1 and Plave, you would expect people atleast checking out on them

Since OoWee is currently making me feel like an earworm, I've just become interested in NOWADAYS. However, after looking over their YouTube videos and social media pages, I find that the performances and the music video are simply... meh. While Cube is by no means a "Big 3/4" contender, shouldn't people be more enthusiastic given the location of significant organisations like G-Idle, Pentagon, and even the old management of Highlight and BTOB? It's their first new boy band in a long time, one of the members is from PDX101, and the song doesn't sound all that obnoxious, so why does it seem like they're so tiny? Groups from companies with less brand recognition than Cube appear to be doing better, similar to groups like DXMON or 82MAJOR. I know Cube isn't adored by everyone, but I would expect more if the A&R crew that worked on the previously stated groups had actually made NOWADAYS. I simply wanted to know if there was something lacking or if my expectations were too high.

because batter up wasn't promoted YG didn't send them anywhere and her being " pushed" in the shows they go to it's more because she is the most popular she gets more attention but I feel rami is getting attention for her vocals.

if only Batter Up was promoted back then Rami will gain more popularity because she have lot of part and also the centre for some of the main choreo… too bad now Rami is one of the most underrated member on BM ;(

also imo there is always gonna be a main attractor and she is one of them. It happened with may ggs and imo if she ever become very popular the popularity will work for the whole group

this is not the usual way of big company handling their group tho.. like SM with SNSD for example Yoona is the main attractor back then but the management know how to push Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany etc.. also TWICE, Nayeon is the main attractor but you dont see JYP rubbing Nayeon face on each of us every single time, even during their early day (Cheer Up era)

Isn't this more of a case where Babymonster fans are overhyping her compared to the other members? Sure YG is pushing her as the face of the group but more than half of Baemon fans seem to bias her, so is it really completely YG's fault?

then if shes already the most popular member, YG should give chance for other member.. how about the other 4 underrated member ? for example, with IVE starship is giving spotlight to Leeseo, Gaeul and Liz knowing that WY and Yujin already popular and have established fanbase..

the way YG handling BM is like some nugu company handling their girl group that have IOI member in it (GUGUDAN, DIA)

It's pretty clear what YG is trying to do. Without Ahyeon, they flopped, now they're trying hard and want to see if they can succeed with Ahyeon. Also, she's the face of the group. I honestly don't like this, because this is dividing the fandom, and like you said, they ignore the other members whom are actually more talented than Ahyeon. Not much, but still. They don't look like friends, and honestly, every time I see Ahyeon she looks so sad. I don't think she likes to be the face of the group. YG did this with Jennie, too, so it's not really surprising.

i still think that the only reason why BM is charting decently is due to promotion on variety show, radio show and music show

Baby Monster predebut show is a big flop its not even aired on cable tv shows like RU NEXT, no one except YG stan are paying attention (and YG stan itself is the smallest among Big 4 fandom). so why suddenly Ahyeon is the reason BM start to catch gp attention ? i believe only YG stan know her

if Batter Up got proper promotion like Sheesh it will enter TOP 100 Melon too, im very sure.

i honestly agree bc its now all ahyeon this ahyeon that, i have nothing aganist her, but its sad since there all talented. yg def needs to highlight the other members since they too are also talented

all of them are equally talented but somehow only ahyeon get the spotlight, and some for the thais member.. almost none for the other 4.. atleast during Batter Up no one is getting pushed this hard and everyone is treated equally

literally EVERY SINGLE THUMBNAIL during Sheesh promotion have Ahyeon as the main character & centre… i get it she’s the centre but not even IVE act this way with Wonyoung (unless Wonyoung is the centre of Izone & PD48 winner).. this era is all about Ahyeon, a lil bit of Chiquita and the others..i feel bad for the other talented member like Ruka, Asa,Rora and Rami, theres no room for them to grow. YG seems having a hard time handling a 7 member group (knowing that even with BP @ 4 members only some of them still get mistreatment i cant imagine what the future holds for Ruka, Rora, Asa and Rami the most underrated member)

both are among the current MOST TALENTED active promoting group yet none of them manage to caught the gp attention (i know BM chart on TOP 30 Melon but it isnt really an impressive charting position yet).. what is really hindering them from achieving the same success like top gg (GIDLE, IVE, ILLIT)..

P/S - Good music is not an acceptable answer because theres no way thats the only thing that preventing them… plenty successful group with a non-gp friendly song also manage to chart on the top