Posts by girlgroupstan21

we have plenty big company with great legacy throughout generation producing multiple legendary group. back then when it comes to girl group, JYP is the powerhouse with their back to back succesful girl group from having Wonder Girls, Miss A and TWICE, also ITZY debut era. YG are known for being a massive digital momster house with their legendary girl group 2NE1 and Blackpink who are household name in KPOP industry. but sadly both company who have great track record shows a sudden downfall on the current generation with ITZY, NMIXX & Baemon doing very underwhelming when it comes to their senior standard.

On the other hands we have SM who have S.E.S, SNSD, f(x) and RV. and they are the only company out of big 3 who manage to continue their legacy with Aespa on 4th gen. Its a streak from 1st to 4th generation with succesful girl group. Why SM is the only company that manage to do so?

This past week there has been multiple girl groups debuts and one of them that caught my eye was RESCENE. I was trying to find content about them but so far they've only performed on Music Bank.

I can't help but compare their situation to ILLIT who not only performed 2 songs on music shows, but they even got their own debut show where they peformed their whole album. Before debut, they went to Paris Fashion Week. They got invited on popular programs like MMTG, Idol Human Theater. And they even got CFs with Acne Studios and KT, despite just debuting.

When groups from big companies just come out and dominate, there seems to be no place for small comany groups. Like ILLIT's debut album outsold STAYC who has been active for 3+ years. Or BabyMonster who sold more than Kiss Of Life's latest album in one day.

How can small groups even compete when they're unable to get the simplest of exposure, like appearing on music shows?

His solo song isnt even bad for me as it have groovy sounds which i believe can easily become a viral trend anywhere, and SM chose to give it to the worst person under SM, when the fact that there are so many more deserving and respectful and just morally better members of NCT. his solo debut and the tittle track is literally every NCT member probably wants. At this point his entire career is consisting of "just getting it". Like for real, two MVs for one song? wheres the same energy for Red Velvet or Aespa or even BoA? seriously the irony of SM losing Taemin and on the same day debuting Lucas. Hopefully SM will go down together with YG

none of them charting on melon, none of them makimg noise despite coming from established popular group. Nuff said, i guess

why you people are so bitter with BM since Batter Up as if they have done anything terrible with you, when you people dont even stan or follow them. Wheres the same energy for other group from Big 4 who also dont chart on Melon ? or wheres the same energy for your OWN favs ? instead on focusing on BM terrible charting when u guys dont even care about them before, better do chart tracking for ur own favs.

maybe for Moonbyul,Wheein or Solar or even Mamamoo subunit group for digital/yt/spotify performances for their upcoming comeback (if people even aware they are soloist and have subunit)

This is my theory based on my observation on social media and this is the reason why Sheesh and BM got so much unecessary hate.

BP is the biggest girl group in the world and for sure they also have the biggest antis among all kpop group. with them being inactive and hiatus mood, the antis have nothing to do. so they went to Babymonster as Babymonster are BP junior and come from same company and their style of music are exactly the same. u can see the twitter most of account that criticize BM are the same account that also known as BP haters. sadly BM are still rookie so the amount of hateness that they received are too much considering their own fanbase is still new and growing.

with the current Babymonster latest release, it is proven that the current kpop fans refuse to consume YG @ BP kind of music. we all know that this type of music will surely hit all the PAKS on kchart back then in 2nd and 3rd gen and have people talking nonstop (HYLT, Ddu Ddu Ddu Ddu, Kill This Love to name a few). But nowadays people prefer style like NJs, IVE and the latest one is ILLIT. considering that Aespa “Drama” and Lesserafim’s are also doing well and being a girl crush concept, why do you think people refuse to consume girl-crush-BP-style of music from babymonster?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

like BLACKPINK does.

4 of them debuted and all of them are big hits!

Solo is a certified national hits & PAKS, Flower & On The Ground steadily charting on Top 3 Melon, and lets not talk about Money, one of kpop biggest hits internationally

is it possible to see another slayage solo debut like this in future from group? maybe from NewJeans since they're the closest to BLACKPINK rn and only have 5 member (since people saying number of members play big roles?)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BABYMONSTER - DEBUT COUNTDOWN SPECIAL
    BABYMONSTER - DEBUT COUNTDOWN SPECIALCOMING ON MARCH 31th 11PM(KST)DEBUT COUNTDOWN SPECIAL🎉 기간 한정 위버스샵 단독 특전 스페셜 포토카드를 확인해보세요!https://weverseshop.onelink.me...
    www.youtube.com

which 2013 hit do you prefer?

[instiz] HYERI IS SERIOUSLY NOT A NOBODY IDOL

bypannchoaMarch 29, 2024
    She's in the same network as SNSD, Suzy, Krystal, BP, aespa and Idle

AVvXsEjSckS_-bf1e2MoDdD3XRCjzHK1a4qk7tHui5Hrreybp14QkCVrblrOZ4i0qDsfJBj4aqYSnE5Rsvg6D-ukkyZlPDYsGkQlolmeh6y82Ahc-zgi38H5CtJVUC2Lbyg0_5KLzF1HWoy_vNP4zJ3jQx8ym6M76Rx-Ay2KSHZeJYA6ghhLJr-vWTU0MZyaBzSx

AVvXsEgv1af5hKlTJKbI5ZTZP-ZjVtnBRnbw52JaiKCul0GqgjN9chXgRgDV5c8otLsQYjwcrgqOUD9SHSrBsXsVKPeYNrQzrX3EIZy9XdlhV_lq1ObiKsW8QYDka9-Yvcc_ZILOZhIAH7qFtRBHPqDVNNfsS7avb6bs9c5GaoKf5ZhlAGAde3xYKbwFTL3tFZ8G

YN: No ㅋㅋㅋㅋ HR: For real, you worked hard looking so pretty

AVvXsEirKDXAoRlUSDYqCljEA4xD8C2DfWlIoi2q0_sUtpJ2zwbPDdso7dypVRklsYWEa_RY1M6V-Uabgp0X9mYr-kXTE4IpCHFZB_BYj2HQ94-zsZG2Nej8bR_1B9cGrCA59hp1qmKc_UD3FLE-mPTqxHN1jBTrlkEPk6w_eAi4UOsC2nrLd8466M1kzDCqj0_S

HR: I tried to shoot this prettily

Suzy: Put more effort..

AVvXsEiX_HvB9DfBmznGd5tmsmf2vC7-rgvtKjd1Un2rtwEmzXg3MyBzoYtjtKn45AU5yye9YGVz9_XOkrGfLP_rgZ2lCUVbXKMvYeMwCYL_lNYwXd9dkdbS1ddotACiBTd4DZsVInVsuGvM9jKSvxSd5sT0QyywkbkBsgFrnk1eaJCFnBOhcf1iCO20bWcujSGA

AVvXsEi1ZgDrPMKTgqP0EG0PsEejvNkGo3eqjG9m4AOxzlOxIyha5bhlKTxK9dZU5A7hOGz6zHKduTNO11GE9aaemC7BdAfHUQ1rYlgZX4NLz_oCurHARmISUQuiRf3q5rH3rk7-JWd4hqw71zR5SMyQKEQb8-GhsAnN1cxjXzsr1UlHQKcFDsD7LGCsTLlujUpz(Talking about Sana sending her a birthday video)

AVvXsEgoD6D1i4UPB65yYFcMkkPEFPjg0I1xBPgqhf-p8oB99zeGL9FDpNgO4PmJmHv4RYP_qn9IZL84ihH3iGV-2VvPQNmhh8dxxio31Mr45TeoIewO7xdMMhk6wzaxQyTNzk9oxoQ-m9Xu_BWszPDYWOh4DZ2v7GLhSZbCvkIFZlCrLJ8Qy2g72Qpq5FPCLSXZ

AVvXsEi5ahkE7OBwNQw3m4D-2G_lxbT5JHUrOYMYyXLQHNlrBoJ26yNi9KVB05rwXEaNEPPTROSoTpUnEUZ2-Cbuyf5QBKZ0cyhAeASb4hhpvxzrEFYGv3_VKFiVRLOFVYkUtz4BJHlcRwN12e6lsW6R0l8VsxEBJpoj1FuJDILI2c5T2gJB-BrQMsCqA9VT2WP4

AVvXsEg5j_UWpZbclQcdZjyhoZCK9f0LcxsHtE-3iygfurh9FN7iDlwPlGNak76d1OR-oIFO2ranaRgayQthvnKSBqhCSDvy0QptZMlHhKvIC0ZLgvccS7A89xnRGr_2wDmkLpSduwdSfMwJ9WZ2194xZ0hUf6nbheUKetNZtK3vG2iHiDCsQl_PtaDzsIlcTo9d

HR: No

Karina: It was our last broadcast today

AVvXsEiZ4dP_ba9GPgKPwUlOZv9-SOfj_tza36SnpqNJBkvEMTfZ9KJvS7Stzx6pULraVvIi_trSI1TANvOsug9vuR6Wa_k543Cvhb_aOQZHZsFpnprgWeHGpsYNMNj7ZuMXzsoEEGQLOqm7ZzYxxCEfE7Js0cyYeiy9YwEucWlRt4LMJnCjBWmw6Gz0piat2ulv

original post: here

1. + Le Sserafim Chaewon and Choi Yena too

2. It's because she has a freaking good personality

3. Her personality is good and she debuted so long ago

4. Me too, I wanna be close with Hyeri unnie..

5. Looks like her personality is super good, what she said to YoonA is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Wow her personality does look good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Even through Youtube, you can tell how good her personality is

8. She always has a nice personality

9. I'm more impressed that she's close to anyone regardless of the generationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Unnie, me too, be friends with me..