Posts by girlgroupstan21

we argue alot whether it should be aespa, gidle or lesserafim as the 3rd biggest girl group after NJ and IVE. The rank change for every comeback when especially when Lesserafim got their first big hit with Perfect Night. Gidle somehow shows a little bit decline with Super Lady but no one expecting Fate to hit this big especially reaching higher ULs than some of 4th gen hits (Baddie, Perfect Night, Drama, Easy)

do youu think Fate solidified Gidle status as the 3rd biggest or it will keep changing ?

im not trying to be delusional but idk... with the fact that they used to dated and the multiple leak evidence..

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what do you guys think ? coincident ?

Article: Han So Hee on dating rumors with Ryu Jun Yeol "This is fun"... a reply to Hyeri's post?

Source: Newsen via Nate

[+491, -58] Hyeri is her sunbae, is Han So Hee crazy posting that crap with the dog and the knife? What's wrong with her?

[+251, -4] What is even going on? So is she trying to say they never dated or they are dating, she just never took him from Hyeri like people are saying?

[+174, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ A battle of the wits

[+134, -0] All parties are being so annoying. What would they have done without Instagram?

[+80, -7] There's definitely a different nuance to Hyeri's "this is fun" and Han So Hee's "this is fun." Han So Hee is crazy.

[+60, -4] I can feel Han So Hee's temper from her words... Hyeri is your senior, what're you doing ㅋ

[+59, -7] Han So Hee's character is hopeless ㅋ

[+58, -4] Wow, I saw Han So Hee's post and just went wow... she's crazy. She could've just stayed quiet but I really think this is the scandal that will send half her career to the pits;;;

[+55, -3] Does Han So Hee not care at all about her image anymore?

[+50, -2] I'm really waking up to Han So Hee...; her response feels like she's almost admitting to dating him at this point

-

Source: Nate

[+366, -27] The dog with the knife picture is shocking, So Hee-ya, are you a sociopath?

[+278, -10] Seeing as how Hyeri's getting mad, it seems like there was a reason they broke up in the first place. And Han So Hee is definitely showing her temper ㅋㅋ

[+212, -10] All things aside, is Ryu Jun Yeol even worth these two women fighting over him for? ㅋㅋ I guess he has a charm we'll never know

[+157, -8] Since when did Han So Hee become a defender of the ugly ㅠ

[+43, -3] Han So Hee has a talent for wrecking her own image. Does her agency not care to manage her at all?

[+30, -0] I'd understand fighting like this over Cha Eunwoo but.... ㅋㅋㅋ "this is fun" indeed

[+30, -0] So why is Ryu Jun Yeol staying quiet in all this? Why only Han So Hee?? ㅋ

[+24, -2] Han So Hee's haughty attitude pisses me off

-

[+438, -4] ㅋㅋ Hyeri's no fool, she's obviously seen the dating news come out today so of course she knows what she's doing by posting this at this timing. Grab the popcorn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+387, -2] Seems like Ryu Jun Yeol took Han So Hee to the same places he took Hyeri ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+117, -0] Korean celebrities should just be like everyone else and expose it all

[+87, -0] Is this Hollywood or Korea right now?

[+51, -166] Sounds like Hyeri still has feelings for him

[+34, -2] Hwang Jung Eum has lit a new path for our industry. It's time to let it all off your chest~!!

Article: Hyeri never unfollowed Ryu Jun Yeol after break up but finally did after dating scandal with Han So Hee

Source: Newsen via Nate

[+212, -5] Sounds like Hyeri's been wronged... like maybe Ryu dumped her saying he's too busy with his schedules and all that just to turn around and date someone else...

[+167, -2] Something about all of this feels cold

[+120, -0] As many controversies as Han So Hee has had, she seems to also be into controversial partners as well

[+115, -8] Physiognomy is science

[+9, -0] He's not only ugly but acts ugly too, can't stand him

[+5, -1] Bottom line is both women aren't into handsome looks, huh?

-

[+329, -10] Only the people in question will ever know the truth but I think there's meaning to Hyeri choosing to unfollow him today of all days and posting "this is fun"..

[+180, -27] I think they broke up and Ryu was still acting as if he was keeping the door open with Hyeri so she never unfollowed him until realizing he's dating someone new...

[+135, -39] Han So Hee bye ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+114, -8] What is his charm... as a man, I don't know that I'll ever know

[+103, -3] The two don't match at all ㅋ

[+19, -2] A face like that getting the likes of Hyeri and Han So Hee...

[+19, -0] I think Hyeri unfollowing him now says a lot more than anything else

-

Source: Naver

[+1,412, -20] What are these two women doing over one ugly dude??

[+925, -75] Hyeri is technically her senior, what is Han So Hee thinking with that dog picture... She's really going to let her attitude ruin her, especially after what already happened with clips of her at that party

[+589, -38] We're all well aware of what a temper Han So Hee has.. but to be posting about your senior with a picture of a dog holding a knife all over the ex of said senior? Does she realize they work in the same industry and are bound to bump into each other sooner or later?

[+377, -12] Han So Hee is on the decline, she's going to get into a huge scandal one of these days

[+244, -9] Han So Hee's temper is no joke ㅋㅋ

[+186, -3] Han So Hee kind of seems like the type to rebel against everything for no reason. She fails to express herself properly and feels wronged when people don't recognize her. It feels difficult to envision a personality like that with a long career. She needs to look at the forest and not the trees.

[+172, -3] All Hyeri said was "this is fun" but Han So Hee immediately went on the offensive assuming it was about her by posting like that. It must be true that she's dating Ryu Jun Yeol then.

[+154, -2] Han So Hee needed to have just stayed quiet. That dog picture just makes her seem so cheap. Either put out a statement denying or confirming and leave it be. Seems like Ryu Jun Yeol did not do Hyeri right when they broke up... probably just ended things when he already had something going on with another woman, that someone being Han So Hee, and Han So Hee feels wronged because she thinks they got together after the prior relationship had already ended, while Hyeri doesn't feel that was the case.

[+143, -3] I really liked Han So Hee but she's acting so cheap... if Hyeri's directing her message at anyone, it's obviously Ryu Jun Yeol so who does Han So Hee think she is to be standing up and attacking her senior like this?

-

Source: Naver

[+1,177, -106] Han So Hee's image as an actress is slowly crumbling...

[+1,055, -21] Hyeri saying "this is fun" sounds like a woman who got all her premonitions proven true. Like she knew something was going on with her boyfriend before they eventually broke up only to find out a few months later that he's dating someone new, the exact person she always had a bad feeling about

[+447, -47] Han So Hee has low standards

[+407, -15] I just want our Hyeri to date a nice man and have a happy love

[+394, -20] Ryu Jun Yeol, the true winner... from Hyeri to Han So Hee, wow..

[+162, -1] What Hyeri posted sounds a lot like when a woman gets into a ton of fights with her boyfriend over a specific other woman and now all her assumptions are being proven right

[+158, -9] Hyeri-ya, I'm on your side~

[+122, -1] Reminds me of when I was in college... and I always got into fights with my boyfriend over a certain woman getting involved. We eventually broke up. When I asked that woman if they ever had anything together, she tried to gaslight me into thinking I'm crazy... then a few days later, I saw them holding hands ㅋㅋㅋ My worst memory.

[+120, -2] Anyone know what his charm is?.. He's so ugly...

[+113, -1] I'm already amazed that a face like him is an actor... but to be fought over by these women too? What a lucky man.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Tea is hot

they seems very close, no awkwardness at all. both definitely didnt care about their

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

and i love the way seventeen fans react to this. no weirdos who attacking lisa for being friendly toward their male idol. kudos to carat for acting mature!

External Content x.com

the way everyone feel nostalgic for Cheer Up.. its just feels like yesterday TWICE dominating the nation with CU. Its really the national anthem

i cant even believe Cheer Up is 8 years ago? im getting old for real ;(

also this Killing Voice episode is one where all of the song is a certified hits except for some B-Side and their recent release. From Like Oh Ahh to Alcohol Free, TWICE might be not on the top anymore but they surely have a long run