MAMA 2021 nominations discussion thread (ALL NOMINEES + PICTURES IN THE OP)

• BEST FEMALE ARTIST - HEIZE, IU, LISA, ROSÉ, TAEYEON

7du97ct.jpg

BEST MALE ARTIST - BAEKHYUN, D.O, KAI, KANG DANIEL, LEE MUJIN

cVQidSy.jpg

BEST NEW MALE ARTIST - DRIPPIN, ENHYPEN, EPEX, MIRAE, P1HARMONY

83SP9oU.jpg

BEST NEW FEMALE ARTIST - AESPA, JO YURI, KWON EUNBI, LIGHTSUM, STAYC

T7nZOmK.jpg

BEST FEMALE GROUP - (G)I-DLE, BRAVE GIRLS, ITZY, OH MY GIRL, RED VELVET TWICE

vh8NVY3.jpg

BEST MALE GROUP - BTS, NCT 127, NCT DREAM, SEVENTEEN, STRAY KIDS, TXT

qVTdyuX.jpg

BEST BAND PERFORMANCE - 10CM, CNBLUE, DAY6, JANNABI, N.FLYING

cpvG1BT.jpg

BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE - AKMU, DAVICHI, HEIZE, IU, LEE MUJIN

xSFuuHH.jpg

BEST OST - 10CM, CHO JUNGSEOK, CHOI YUREE, LEE MUJIN, YOSEOB & EUNJI

Oa9lLI5.jpg

BEST COLLABORATION - AKMU & IU, COLDPLAY & BTS, GAEKO & KWON JINAH, HYOLYN & DASOM, RAIN & JYP

ONXOniB.jpg

BEST HIP HOP & URBAN MUSIC - ASH ISLAND, CHANGMO, JESSI, MINO, YUMDDA

sdIlfR2.jpg

BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE FEMALE GROUP - AESPA, ITZY, OH MY GIRL, RED VELVET, STAYC, TWICE

6BQhN2A.jpg

BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE MALE GROUP - BTS, NCT 127, NCT DREAM, SEVENTEEN SHINEE, STRAY KIDS

5fw1chU.jpg

BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE SOLO - BAEKHYUN, HYUNA, LISA, ROSÉ, SOMI, TAEYEON

yNtrtKb.jpg

WORLDWIDE FANS' CHOICE TOP 10

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited 24 times, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• Brave Girls should win best female Group… they had one of the biggest hits this year and a great success story. What happened to them is inspiring and hope giving!

IU will win best female Artist, but great that Rosé and Lisa got nominated too. I was sure about Rosé but not so sure about Lisa…

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “MAMA 2021 nominations (live updates)” to “MAMA 2021 nominations (live updates in the OP)”.
  • 3 EXO members at the Best Male Artist

2 BP members at the Best Female Artist

2 NCT units at the Best Male Group

Mnet said fandom wars are not enough let’s feed the akgaes :pepe-popcorn:

• His debut was in late november, so he gets nominated for the following year. it's always like that with late year comebacks/debuts

Oh I realize that part but because it was right after last year's MAMA I did not think he would be as they generally do not nominate artists that drop something right after the award show the previous year. And Taemin's Advice got a lot more attention than Kai's solo album (I loved both I am just looking at views and other stats), so it is shocking. Also the fact that Taemin was not even nominated for a thing but a few months ago he was all anyone was talking about even after he enlisted. It is insane. I should know better than to expect things from MNET but still baffling. I do hope Kai wins since he is nominated

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I would like to know who is going to be the nominated people for the foreign countries since all Asian countries win 2 awards (best new artist, best artist) and than of cause there is the "best new asian artist" where I also would like to know what people are nominated in there

But I bet they won't reveal these cause Mnet might be freaking damn stupid (in 2020 for example Fujii Kaze won "best new artist Japan" even tho there were most likly a crap ton other people in Japan who could've win that. I also would've liked to know why Mnet decided to give "Best artist Japan" to Official Hige Dandism. But well at the end they speedrun those cathegories and pushed 20 Asian countries trought in just 10 minutes or even less time than that... Only the "Best new Asian Artist" cathegory took a minute longer since they held a small speech)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• mnet being shady and the awards haven't even started :huuh:

I had to make their image myself because they didn't post it ;(;(;(

pepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emoji TAEYEON IN DANCE pepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emoji

pepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emoji NO TAEMIN???????!!!!!!!!pepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emojipepe_rage Discord & Slack Emoji

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I would like to know who is going to be the nominated people for the foreign countries since all Asian countries win 2 awards (best new artist, best artist) and than of cause there is the "best new asian artist" where I also would like to know what people are nominated in there

But I bet they won't reveal these cause Mnet might be freaking damn stupid (in 2020 for example Fujii Kaze won "best new artist Japan" even tho there were most likly a crap ton other people in Japan who could've win that. I also would've liked to know why Mnet decided to give "Best artist Japan" to Official Hige Dandism. But well at the end they speedrun those cathegories and pushed 20 Asian countries trought in just 10 minutes or even less time than that... Only the "Best new Asian Artist" cathegory took a minute longer since they held a small speech)

Watch them skip L'Arc-en-Ciel in the Japan category though they have had a massive comeback streak this year :facepalm:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• This thread contains 40 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!