The biggest disappointment the company of your artists gave you

• 4 + 1 project.

Thanks for nothing.

:pepestare:

Bop

Like really, B.O.P

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not creating a MV nor promoting Cry For Me after it did so well with the Korean public. Like wtf JYPE?

hWswh5g.gif

I was about to say something like this! The problem is it wasn't even going to be released until the decide to do it for a special performance...

But the way that they could've saved it for a mv and proper promotions is like wasting a song as great as this one...

:pepe-sad:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Well I mean...it has its own, very, very complicated storyline but let's not get into that :cryingr:

Let's just say, it's one of the most non-linear and tangled up Twice mv storyline :angryr:

I think many people really like the retro vibes in the MV, but I think the retro vibe should have been executed more properly. I would want an MV like Fake & True, that's amazing. Good thing they came up with Feel Special, an amazing MV that year.

Also, some people think the non-linear one might be either More & More or I Can't Stop Me ^^

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• I think many people really like the retro vibes in the MV, but I think the retro vibe should have been executed more properly. I would want an MV like Fake & True, that's amazing. Good thing they came up with Feel Special, an amazing MV that year.

Also, some people think the non-linear one might be either More & More or I Can't Stop Me ^^

It felt more futuristic to me honestly...more futuristic than Signal imo :smirks2:

That's true, Fake & True is honestly one of their best mv...and Feel Special is very, very pretty too

I especially love the album exclusive mv

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LMAO it's actually not that non-linear. It's still pretty easy to figure out. Long story short, Twice is in the Garden of Eden, they eat the forbidden fruit (apple) they go into a world where it's no longer paradise like in the biblical reference and then in ICSM they are slowly being overcome by the darkness of the forbidden fruit

:pepe-life-support:

Fancy is all over the place, it literally starts as it ends lol. It's a dream world and they're slowly realizing that it's not real and as you can see it's slowly melting as the video progresses. And every moment is how they perceive love like Nayeon thinks it's precious, Jeongyeon thinks it's dangerous, Momo feels like she's flying, Sana thinks it's sweet, Jihyo thinks it's unique and so on lol. And Jeongyeon pricking the rose is like them entering this dream world...gives me major Kura Kura vibes tbh lol

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Disbanding Gfriend when their contract was supposed to end later and that could mean they may have had 1 last comeback although it was hard to continue the lore after Mago.

If that was too much I ask because they weren't doing that well at least give them a goodbye song with a budget mv for the good old times.

• Disbanding Gfriend when their contract was supposed to end later and that could mean they may have had 1 last comeback although it was hard to continue the lore after Mago.

If that was too much I ask because they weren't doing that well at least give them a goodbye song with a budget mv for the good old times.

even more disappointing is that it seems the companies Hybe and Source lied to the public with false news about "extensive discussion", "contract expiry" and "Gfriend choosing not to renew"

imagine how gfriend members feels when they found out that the company terminated them and make them look like they have been lying to their fans.

• - For Twice, a lot of people mentioned cry for me sooo I'll say the creepy jyp whisper in alcohol free (bleh).

-For Weki Meki, it is not giving the girls a solid debut cause they had so much attention on then when they debuted but their company just had to give them their worse song

• even more disappointing is that it seems the companies Hybe and Source lied to the public with false news about "extensive discussion", "contract expiry" and "Gfriend choosing not to renew"

imagine how gfriend members feels when they found out that the company terminated them and make them look like they have been lying to their fans.

Not only that. They mistreated their fans too with the Weverse fiasco, returning their money with Weverse currency or something like that. Come one at least some respect :-(

• waiting for the last one to say it was the biggest shit they've ever planned.

External Content twitter.com

The last one here you go. Now its completed let's say it's bullshit

• The way JYPE approached Niziu.

The company had no foot hold or means to entry to Japan beyond Twice so they directly used Twice as a launch platform for the group and consistently as the show was growing advertised and sold the group to largely Twice's core demo' and cannibalized Twice's market and fans tactically choosing to grow Niziu, even if it meant at the expense of Twice.

It completely destroys JYP's 'our company is a family' image and shows, no actually your company is just a company and has 0 care or respect for artists or fans beyond how they can impact your bottom line.

100% bro, 100%

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• - For Twice, a lot of people mentioned cry for me sooo I'll say the creepy jyp whisper in alcohol free (bleh).

External Content youtu.be

• Blackpink

Mismanaging girls and leading to akgae problems

4+1 crap

"Special stages"

Lack of comebacks

Lack of award show attendance

No free content

No original Japanese songs

BTS

Autotune and shitty processing

Too much free content

Lack of rest for boys

Waterbottle

Too many high notes for the sake of high note

BTS styling

No individual accounts for BTS

Solo projects esp in acting

• Hybe Labels Japan giving us nothing, despite saying otherwise two months ago.

Still waiting for K and the other Jpn group boys. :pepe-sad:

(OK so technically not kpop maybe but it's a Korean company so I'm counting it)

• Not putting BTS’ original soundcloud songs on Spotify.. So many top tier songs there and they gave it free..

:cryingk::cryingk:

Examples

4 o’clock RMxV

Ddeng Rapline

Still with you JK (this stupid lyrics video already got 80M views)

Promise Jimin (this one too)

Tonight Jin

• The biggest sin SM have while managing OT9 SNSD was not debuting Taeyeon and Jessica as a subunit, or even a duet song

They debuted TTS and release a Taeyeon-Tiffany duet in IGAB

LSM deserve 1000 years' jail for this

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• - Getting Weverse notifications instantly for things like merch, useless announcements, learn Korean with bts, even comments from groups I don't even follow but never for things I actually care about like bts member comments or run bts. They always come at least 2 hours late or most likely never at all.

I'm always tempted to go leave a scathing 1 star review but I doubt I'd even get a helpful response from them.

- BTS MVs are scattered all over YouTube but not once on their own channel. Their brand is instead used to promote their entire freaking label channel and it sucks always getting notifications for the million different hybe artists I could care less about.

- So much merch. And I honestly wouldn't mind but I'm poor so it's always a daily reminder of things I want but can't afford ;(

- Collabs like On ft Sia. I honestly don't know what went on there but it seemed like they discovered too late in the album making process that the collab was ass and they had no choice but to add it anyway. Looking back, I can't believe I was ever excited for that song. My mind was blown at the possibility of my favourite artists making a song with Sia, my favourite vocalist. :pepe-clown-gear:

-BH running out of ideas for Run bts so they just stick bts in a kitchen and hope for the best. Bts cooking is always entertaining but there's so much more they can be doing. They should just stalk armys like they always do and steal our ideas like they always do. Armys have such fun ideas for Run. Better yet they can just ask us. And I guess they tried heading in that direction with that survey they did.

• This thread contains 29 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!