Posts by rosietwerk

TAEYEON

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BAEKHYUN

recognition/ overshadowed by the rest in the group / severely underused by the company?

I have 2 vocalists in mind

1. SNSD Sunny

Outside of her aegyo baby voice, Sunny is a VERY strong vocalists. If SM were to develop her vocals more, I'm sure she can easily surpass Seohyun as the third best vocalists in GG yet SM doesn't really care as they still need that stupid aegyo charm in SNSD.

People really sleep on her so bad, even SM do not bother to give her a solo when literally ALL 8 members already have one, wtf is wrong with SM :cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

2. TREASURE Junkyu

His voice screams MAIN VOCAL but looking at his lines in Treasure discography thus far, he is not fully used He never really sing the chorus part, he sing pre-chorus part ONCE, zero adlibs and sometimes he doesn't even get SINGING LINES. He repeat the same line three times and a one-liner in their DEBUT song I swear to God X(;(;(;(

What's yours??

Lol this thread is messy, I got what OP means, those who make so much noise are showing which side they are on

Yes, the other groups have the same length of hiatus, but when they have a comeback the average songs of their album is always 10-12 songs per album. Blackpink?

The other group is mistreated? Yes. There are other talented artist in the conoany that deserves better? Yes

BUT YOU CAN NOT DENY, BLACKPINK LEVEL OF MISTREATMENT IS ANOTHER LEVEL OF SHIT

Why can't Jennie be promoted as heavily as Mino? He is a variety star? Yes but let's not act like SBS THEMSELVES does not highlight Jennie's moment in Running Man as one of the most all-time popular moment in RM. If you say "sHe DoEsn'T wAnT tO dO iT" she literally BEG THE CAST OF KB TO INVITE THEM TO VARIETY SHOW, SHE WANTS TO DO IT SO TELL ME, ONE.GOOD.EXCUSE they can't?

if you wish to tell me Treasure and Ikon do not go to variety, just so you know that they choose who will go on their show, so I'm sorry if the production do not think YG bgs is relevant enough at this moment to appear on variety

and I will never understand WHY TF they can give Bobby and Mino a 12-13 full length album AND GIVE ROSÉ A SINGLE ALBUM WHEN SHE CLEARLY GIVE A MILLION TIMES MORE MONEY TO YGE?

Business-wise, this is the most stupid act to pull, she is literally the GLOBAL AMBASSADOR for one of the most exclusive brand in the world who sells ten thousands magazines each time she appeared on one

If you are tired with these types of thread, do not bother clicking on it? How can you not be angry knowing that this company is treating their MONEYMAKER like shit while giving the most for those who clearly flops?

What are you guys so pressed about? If all 4 leave YGE, they are STILL BLACKPINK, they can still sing their songs..

Personally, I would want them to go to Pnation, considering how he is also involved in the YGNGG program back then

Leaving YG is not the end of them, they still can have their colour in their songs, Teddy's team is their backbone but the other producers can still compose songs for them..Only Teddy have the exclusive contract with YGE

Blinks meltdowns, second thoughts anxiety break down is a part of the fandom's excitement before any comeback lmao. It's tradition at this point.

Thank you for understanding my clown heart. I am more than excited about her solo, struggling with my works now as I do not want anything to disturb me

ANYWAYS I really hope she gets her first music show win on her first music show...Would it be MBC Music Core or SBS Inkigayo???

I always be a solo stan of bgs lol idk why I can't channel the same energy with ggs

I like Baekhyun from EXO and always supported his solo releases, but does that mean I hate other members? No it just that I don't think I can keep up with their activity. I would sometimes listen to the other members solo and that's that. I don't buy their albums, pay for their content or anything as opposed to what I did with Baekhyun

I also like Junkyu from TREASURE but because he's a rookie he don't really have much solo content to subscribe to. I think the reason I support him because I think he is underappreciated in the group. If you know Treasure songs you would know how severely underrated his voice is

I recently like Sungchan from NCT. Planning to buy his magazine cover and watch Inkigayo for him. Do I know any other NCT members? Yes and I like many of them, but somehow I think Sungchan is the one worth stanning

LOL it's weird that I can keep up with all 9 Soshi members' activites , maybe it's because the amount of members in the bgs? Idk

This masterpiece

I hate it when I say this song could be their breakthrough song, some of their fans here would be like " They are doing fine, keep your fake concern" like NO? I LITERALLY LOVE THIS SONG AND LET'S ACT LIKE MAJORITY OF THE SONGS WITH MOST DIGITAL POINTS IN GAON ARE NOT BALLADS

Anyways, I like this song, I think it defines the group and the group b'sides are far better than their tt

Check up TREASURE everyone

I don't mean to be rude but I've read that Saudi had loosen their rules on things like this? Meaning to say that they are more open on accepting female entertainers?

However, I don't think YG have problems to hold a concert in Saudi as they are the only company that do not skip Malaysia and Indonesia when it comes to their acts' tour, while other companies do not really want to comply with the rules LOL

Backlash? I mean some Malaysian and Indonesian also protested BP's concert but it went just well for two days, I don't think performing in Saudi would be a prolem(but I do want them to explore Dubai first to test their market)

Rose aint losing to this guy and IU is not really confirmed why do people care so much and this guy has literally 1 top 20 hit in his whole career.#

Blinks are the only sad fandom literally whining before a comeback.

How can you NOT whine knowing that the stupid company still got one dingdong to have a comeback THIS MONTH and IU has dropped her teasers for her album THIS MONTH

LYM does not have the digital power(the adult/teenagers) but he got the old man's popularity that means he will be on every single freaking show on South Korea to sing his trot song and such

Rosie's promotion is not secured, the ONLY thing she had is My Little Old Boy show, I don't think I need to say how heavily promoted the male soloists from YG are

the TWO BIGGEST SOLOIST in South Korea omfg YG is sending her to hell

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

She had to face dingdongs from her company and now THIS?

Reminds me of Jennie facing EXO and Twice, is this somehow intentional :pepe-clown-gear:

but again no one can defeat IU I am good with her solo being accepted in SK :pepe-life-support:

Just want to know more about new groups lol

So who do you think, out of the group you truly like that somehow "represent" or hold the group together, musically?

Some may argue that the main vocals/main rappers would be the one giving the "colours" and "identity" to the group, but personally some lead vocalists/sub vocalists have more impact/significance in their discography rather than the main vocals themselves.

The ones that make you go " I will not like this group if this person is not in it" or "I can't imagine this group without them"

p/s; These are all subjective and not including some members of the groups does not equate to hating them

SNSD- Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany

It's widely known that Jessica's and Taeyeon's voice is the backbone of SNSD songs to the group, but people often sleep on Tiffany's significance in the group. Her tone and her head voice is one of THE element of SNSD, SM is really stupid to gave her all these ridiculous high notes to replace Jessica's place when it's not her comfort zone

This song describes SNSD well, with all three important members giving their own colour to the group

EXO - Baekhyun

Twice - Jihyo, Sana

What's yours ?

I think the answer would be the true K-Blinks are rich mfs like Rècordnim, holy shit she literally travels to anywhere Rosè goes

Yet, when it comes to streaming songs, I still think GP(or at least the younger gen) is really obsessed with their song,not necesserily a fan but their songs are enjoyable

I think the idea of pushing Blackpink to different demographics of fans is what YG trying to do now with Rosé in MLOB(seniors) and Jisoo in Snowdrop. Hoping for Jennie to get a variety show invitation tho