Posts by rosietwerk

As a Jessica stan back in the days , I just have to say jow proud I am for her to enter the competition knowing that Korean medias are going to ruin her reputation. She has never lose her interest in singing, and I love that for her.

I would have hoped SNSD & her make amend and bury all of their past, but now after 'Shine' & 'Bright' , I know that Jessica & SNSD are better off how they are now, they still have resentment towards each other(not all of SNSD obviously, people who doesn't hear Sunny in her birthday video haven't listened to SNSD as much)

SNSD was at the PEAK of their Japan domination & still working back and forth to Korea and the rest of the world, fights,tears,stress,jealousy, are bound to happen. 2014 was a dark time for all SNSD members and whatever happened back then, I am happy that the girls are all happy the way they are

The original group was taeny +Jessica. It was called TTJ. A writing group that was working for sm posted on their website that they were writing an album for sm new subunit ty, tif, and jessica.. sm said in a statement that the members aren't a done deal (which I don't get why!!) and look forward for more snsd subunits. That ish never happened. I was so waiting for the new subunit after tts debuted. There are ss of the company post, sm statement, and translated comments talking about the statement etc but it's hard to find.

Yep I remember this

SNSD has had Sica-Tiff-Seo unit before and I think they were just experimenting between the vocal line. I think Seohyun & Jessica was the alternate, since both can do either sing or act and Seo fits TTS more than Jessica? So then Jessica got into acting as a second lead in a drama.

Tbh they should have let TJS happen, Seohyun main interest is acting and we know that. TTS (for me) blocked her from growing her acting career because we all know how many big BIG offers SM had rejected, from Architecture 101(the film that made Suzy a huge deal, the director said it himself that the role is MADE for Seohyun) & Train To Busan

The writer of ITNW also works for Forever 1 , so yeah I'm pretty sure Kenzie & SNSD sampled themselves for that part

Forever 1 seems like an album for them to honour their legacy. You Better Run is the continuation of Run Devil Run, summer comeback and the homage to ITNW & Mr. Taxi through their teasers. Such a lovely gift for their fans :pepeflushed:

I am SEA myself, a disclaimer before I put this out there

While knetz have no reason being racist asf, you have to acknowledge how racist, annoying, fycked up the other side is. Lisa solo stan/akgae is the WORST variant of akgae I have seen in my entire Kpop experience. They ALWAYS find a way to victimize Lisa, infantalize her like this sweet little baby that always need to be protected, hungry for every single line of the song and the WORST , degrading other members at every oppurtunity they have

Had this post exclude the "SEA fans" with "Lisa fans" and the comment about her visual, I would have agreed to this. :pepe-use-head:

Yes

The people comparing SNSD & Twice should know SNSD only produced one album per year(exception of 2009 & 2010) while Twice on average had 2-3 albums per year (exception of 2015)

Twice, on their 7th year has had 22 albums(Full album,EPs,Compilation) while SNSD had 15 of the same type of albums on their 15th year.

Idk how others see it but personally, Twice has utilized their peak to the fullest, thanks to JYP(although them pushing the girls are not okay). SM failed to do that with SNSD(as they focused more on balancing the girls' needs as individuals rather than the group) and YG...I won't even start to say how they are the worst company when it comes to stuff like this

yeah BEG could work

I was thinking of snsd which song would showcase their vocal color better do you have one in mind?

I would say this song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can tell there are 9 different voices that differs from each other but tbh, their voice are different, yet similar(?) It depends on how they sing their parts

The tones that you can definitely tell apart are Hyoyeon - Jessica - Tiffany - Yuri , the other 5 are kinda similar yet different(?) like you can tell its' Sunny but that is mostly because of her technique rather than her tone

I hate to say this but that verse of Rosé sounds so much better in the leaked version, the one in this official audio sounds so high-pitched when for me, her singing it in a lower pitch gives a fuller effect

I like Lisa's addition to her part in the chorus

I was hoping for them to split the rap to half and give Jennie some lines but yeah...I think Teddy like her better as a vocalist

and undoubtedly, THIS is the best part of the song

DC 블랙핑크 지수 갤러리 on Twitter
    “🧎‍♀️🧎🥹 READY FOR LOVE OUT TODAY #BLACKPINKxPUBGM @BLACKPINK”
    twitter.com

unless the international fans or korean fans actually bulk buy else its hard, china fans arent really buying much this time espically solo stans majority of the china bars are not actually trying to sell them and another issue is sm always stock very little for these type of veteran groups, like taeyeon recent album it was out of stock real fast and they didnt restock it for a long time.

God the terror that is Taeyeon Bar on Weibo...

They really look at every single thing on her teaser, hair,makeup,outfit - even cursing Seohyun&SM for giving them similar outift that is not at all similar

They are acting as if Taeyeon is going to get Yoona-type of lines :pepefacepalm:

Such a waste that their Cbars are mostly hardcore solo stans :pepecute:

It all depends on sm they generally have poor stock for their groups.

I think a lot of new fans are interested in the legends themselves. I'm certainly buying a few copies.

I would answer no and I've bolded the reasoning

SNSD, despite being the best selling GG of their gen, are underestimated by SM. Like who tf started pre-orders 2 WEEKS with ONE day of tracking to monitor their stock. I am 100% sure they understocked the album.

Tbh what they are doing now are amazing , I don't recall any girl group older than them being as active

Fin K.L. and S.E.S disbanded and reunite, while the brand "SNSD" is still alive and well even after SooTiffSeo leave SM.

The only reason they took 5 years to have a comeback as a full group was to give Seohyun,Sooyoung & Tiffany some time to readjust to their new company and finding the right time in their schedules. They want to give time for each of them to grow as an artist in the industry and I love that for them :pepelove2: