What’s Your Fave High Note in Kpop?

• Ain’t nothing like a reach for the stars and snatch ‘em out of the sky high note in a Kpop song, amirite?

What’s your favorite?

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• The high rock scream in Basquiat by Pentagon is right up there for me - it connects to something primal for me.

Also, Jungkook’s bridge in ON. Phenomenal.

And, given how everyone normally focusses on his deep mellow baritone, I love the contrast when Taehyung hits those real highs at the end of Stigma.

EXO obviously have masses that really hit the spot

Edited once, last by penepol ().

• I have a lot but one of my favs is Taeil's high note in the bridge of Simon Says.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2x

• OMG!!!

I LOVE THESE KINDS OF THREADS!!! <3<3:borahae::borahae::blushing:

One of my top favorite high note moments in K-pop has to be Pentagon Hui's falsetto in 'Navigation'

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

*Starts at around 2:24*

work in progress

• i think taeils high note in fire truck , then everything in the arranged version of from home, all the high notes in drunk in the morning by ryewook, thats what comes to mind

• External Content www.youtube.com

STIGMA'S!! Actual goosebumps

• How incredible is he though!? So good! Thanks for sharing.

• maybe not the most impressive high note by itself, but the taeyeon+key change part at the end of mr mr for a pure whole body shiver

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

• The most iconic one obv

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• I’m putting my 2 Queen’s up!

~ ω

• It has to go to them:

• BP - Rosé at the end of BUW and the OTG bridge, Jisoo in LSG bridge, Chaennie in the LTHM prechorus

SNSD - their vocal line slaying at the final chorus of Mr Mr, Taeyeon in TB bridge and prechorus, TTS in the post chorus of Holiday, Taeyeon's runs in Genie

• Dreamcatcher's Siyeon's highnote in the Minx song Why did you come to my house.

• Not a title track and not my favorite favorite but this deserves a notable mention!!!

horizonshard

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Not a title track and not my favorite favorite but this deserves a notable mention!!!

horizonshard

Not a title track, and not the highest of notes, but it's still my favorite because of the power behind it:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Not a title track, and not the highest of notes, but it's still my favorite because of the power behind it:

Omg I love this one! Jihyo's high notes and adlibs are really good. They're not all high pitched but they're just 😙👌

I love this one too:

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• As an SM artists stan who is a fan of all of their artists, you're asking the impossible for me.

But since Taeyeon is my avi

literally the whole thing

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Baekhyun in Jopping

• Really? really?

I even gave you a hint with Day6...

Do you even realize how hard it is to hit G5 for a male?

And to hit it perfectly and not go flat or strain in?

• Omg I love this one! Jihyo's high notes and adlibs are really good. They're not all high pitched but they're just 😙👌

I love this one too:

Yes! There's also the legendary bridge in Headphones Sseo. Not as powerful but a very floaty and beautiful note:

• External Content youtu.be

• Yes! There's also the legendary bridge in Headphones Sseo. Not as powerful but a very floaty and beautiful note:

OMG YES! I listened to this on repeat for a while.

And let's not forget this one!

She went higher than normal :eyes:

• how bout I give you a whole compilation :love:

special mentions to baekhyun's cry for love

External Content twitter.com

• OMG YES! I listened to this on repeat for a while.

And let's not forget this one!

She went higher than normal :eyes:

I love that video! Especially because of Jeongyeon's little thumbs up afterwards!

:lover3:

And then there's Jihyo hitting Yuju's note in Me Gustas Tu:

• Me too <3

OMG I was about to say that one too <3

Also, what is your favorite Jihyo title track high note? Mine are LOA, Knock Knock and Fancy and Kura Kura for JP.

• Me too <3

OMG I was about to say that one too <3

Also, what is your favorite Jihyo title track high note? Mine are LOA, Knock Knock and Fancy and Kura Kura for JP.

From title tracks, I love this note in Cheer Up. She just lets it soar!

• I like the "I'm sorry you make me so crazy you know you do" part in EXO's monster, like even if I have my ults and I'm thinking about them 24/7, when I think about high notes, this phrase keeps repeating in my head even if I try not to. :pepeflushed:

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• randomly

• From title tracks, I love this note in Cheer Up. She just lets it soar!

OMG I loved this one too <3 it's pretty hard to choose just one, she does so good at high notes. She's a really good vocalist in general too.

• OMG I loved this one too <3 it's pretty hard to choose just one, she does so good at high notes. She's a really good vocalist in general too.

Good at so many styles too! I love the pure emotion here:

• Every single high note of this song below (it has many), especially the ones starting at 02:19 (Jonghyun's vocals are a treasure!)

All the ones Baekhyun does in the whole bridge to final section of El Dorado (starting at 03:05).

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!