Posts by Yumeku

SM fans need to stop comin for BTS's vocal line because of the voice cracks, because they themselves know that BTS is a group that can sing very well live. And Armys also need to stop coming for EXO, because 80% of BTS's music show performances are lip-synced. I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but get over it. :pepe-tea:

You were a good person. You will be missed.

You forgot to add that NCT members have literally complained about a mysterious member that keeps breathing heavily down the mic when they're performing , they had to unleash fan investigators on this mystery to finally deduce that it's most likely Jaehyun (this after they had pointed fingers at most of the group) :cryingr:

Lol your comments spoiled it for me :pepe-comfy: I am still watching everything by order.

I am still new to NCT but these behind recordings were an eye-opener for me. I used to think their songs had more editing and processing like most Kpop songs but it is not, at all.

I remember the Resonance stage on MAMA, Kpop fans who I have seen were bashing NCT for "noise" music but the only song that did not fall under the noise category was from home. So the drag was that it's not live and they were all certain NCT was lip-syncing a ballad; unable to sing like that live. Even though the stage that Renjun's voice cracked was earlier hence NCT's FH stage proven live (and just as good as MAMA's). They don't even drag Renjun's voice crack and pretend it didn't exist because they know the entire performance was too good and noticing the voice crack means admitting it was live.

I bet this is fake as well the paper will surely tell me the truth

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It also tells the future.

Please me and chounim have been in this exact thread how many times now seeing the exact same replies from the same users in the exact same order :cryingr: :cryingr: :cryingr:

Too bad the old forum is dead :cryingr:

I think some came from a group text because they all be rushing to spew the same irrelevant comments which show that they didn’t read the thread or watch the videos.

Nope

5447B88E-1424-4BCE-8773-2542AFC30E71.jpeg

Here this will help!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:dancer:

Taeyong.....why is he so hot?

read my post below. if you want i'll time stamp live and skipped lines

but the sound on the skipped lines is as strong and as loud as the sound on the not skipped lines?? I understand when there is a clear backtrack after the singer stops singing but when the singer sings again it should sound a lot different not observed and time-stamped to notice. So their extra breathing and few uttered words here and there over a loud song played are the types of lives that you seek? If that's the case then it's the same as Aespa's performance. Their mics were On lol.

that is just sad.... you really think this is live? I don't question their real singing ability live because I don't know them and they could have great real lives that I don't know about, but I know this is not one. Did you even look at their lips before posting? because they're not bothering to use them. The lack of awareness of the irony in your comment is scary.

If SM stans didn't go around acting superior about their favs' singing technique, using old clips of idols' voice-cracking once 84 years ago to bash, this wouldn't have happened lol All that bs when in fact they stan lipsync-ers. It's just funny to me. :teeheek:

but their singing technique is in fact good and better than tons and tons of idols. Imagine not caring about your fav singer's singing. The fact they lipsynced sometimes doesn't change what is already proven when they sang live. I will understand your stance if all their live stages and career was lip-synced but this is clearly not the case. and they're not the only idols who lip-synced, all Kpop idol groups did, so all K-pop fans stan lip sync-ers.

Doyoung dont lip sync, not even in a subway! New York York subway that is!

I don’t think so

F2BE6733-0092-41CC-8B0A-1258BC00FF3E.jpeg

i'd rather hear voice cracks and other imperfections than watch my group lip-sync. if i want to listen to studio version i can do it on spotify

and i don't think anyone says they can't sing, they are being criticized for not singing live, those are two different things

No you don't get it. That is exactly what they are saying and why Imade the thread in the first place. They basically say they lip-synced all their career because they can't sing and fooled their fans into believing they're good.

Not all artists lip sync as often as SM's.

Anyway, this thread once again proved that my comment was right. SM stans deny their faves lipsync even when theres proof. Live AR means its recorded to sound like a live, breathing and all. Its meant to fool people.

That cue sheet was leaked before the show, by the way. Noone knew the set list. Set list ending up being correct clearly proved it was a real one.

Yeah the undeniable sourceless sheet that contradicts itself. So the TXT performance that was said to be MR is real live

while this Exo performance was AR

Also not to burst your bubble but if you follow Kpop for a long time and anticipate these shows you would know that words among fans about setlists get leaked most of the time. With all the crazy things happening in Kpop, I wouldn't put that sheet being fake past me.

here also to expose my faves' awkward lipsynching

External Content www.youtube.com

they were exposed when the recording stopped suddenly at 2:23 and then they couldn't do anything about it. it was kind of humiliating (to other people's faves) :pepe-sad:

the fact that the acapella was even better...

This is why lip sync for these artists especially like SJ and SNSD who I knew for years never shaken me lol. I know they are fully capable of singing great lives and I have seen it over and over. They lip-sync other times for various reasons but none of those reasons is because they aren't good singers.

I obviously prefer when my favs sing live and don't like lip-syncing either (why would I post all those live stages in OP if I wasn't in love with it?). I am not saying I like LS. I am saying I accept it and I understand why they do it sometimes especially for the insanely many times they have to perform it over and over. That being said, I also admit when they do it because I am over the "my favs never lip-sync" phase.

everyone in kpop lipsynch, that's why i find it hilarious when non SM fans don't mind their own business and try to drag SM artists for things their own faves do too

as for those recording sheets, i remember once seeing one that says EXO lipsynched a ballad in an award show, unlike many people who take anything knets throw at them at face value, i watched the actual performance and it was undeniably live. i stopped caring about these sheets. i can tell whether a performance is genuinely live or not easily, i don't need to be spoon-fed an unreliable information.

This is one of those so called leaked Exo performances. Well if people still believe this is live ar bc of a paper, it's not exo's but their problem they better check their ears.

Yes Exo has lip synced performances. Esp during their rookie years. But they have so many more live performances and they are great at it. Coming for their vocals is not wise when they have the best vocal line and live performances in 3rd gen. They dont need to prove themselves.

Let's for argument's sake say that those performances were indeed lip-synced. I don't care about one specific performance because I know it could possibly be lip-synced as they do it sometimes and aren't afraid to admit it. Just as they undeniably sing live the other times. So I don't bother to argue over that.

However, those sheets are shady af. I read someone said that the sheets, list this performance in MR, not AR (honestly couldn't zoom in and read the whole thing so I will take that person's words for it)

The boy was literally smiling with teeth showing and his singing voice was still ongoing without any change of tone. Even if it was a backtrack. The voice would at least be lower at that moment than the rest of the performance but it was exactly the same. The idk-from-where-leaked-sheets say it's MR even when the boy wouldn't sing along his line while his voice was playing. Yet performances that seemed more real were AR. I mean it can't be shadier than that. Was it even confirmed to be real? I believed it because it was everywhere and didn't bother to question it because it doesn't change my perception of those groups.