Posts by pinkcerise

Me too. I have loved plenty of average singers.

But I will say that I never really agree with the "why don't you stan opera" argument when I see it either. First, I think it's a very narrow view of vocal skill. Opera is a specific genre that a lot of people don't like for reasons other than the talent of the singers. There are plenty of super talented vocalists that don't go into opera and are not opera trained. Also, it's a tad eurocentric that people equate opera as the epitome of vocal skill. It's like saying that a hip hop-focused dancer or expert traditional dancer in another culture obviously isn't as talented as a ballet dancer.

I can stan someone because I love their particular vocals and think they are technically better than some others without having to stan opera. I've been to several operas. Mad respect to them, but not my fave blech

idk anything about opera :iconpepe: that was just my point tho innit that there's a thousand reasons to not like it besides vocal skills and there's a thousand reasons to prefer something else besides vocal skills

we can replace opera with anything honestly where's all my celine stans on here

a shit ton, 2nd gen classics are equal parts boppy nostalgia and incomprehensible cringe.

off the top of my head some of the worst offenders

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i have to stop i could be here all day

i also don't like mirotic :pepe-peek:

External Content open.spotify.com

i don't listen to attention as much at the others, but what a well crafted debut. i honestly don't think you could do much better musically speaking.

no skip, they have a whimsical aspect to all of their songs that kind of reminds me of the good parts of loona.

just pure fun. even like the ballad even if i would have prefered another banger instead.

... well Korea has a way to go in terms of lgbt rights ig :pepe-shame:

I remember these guys when they debuted I think. I'll check this out.

for sure, it's just always societal whiplash watching idols kiss and grope each others to "banned for homosexuality".

I can't believe they used "homosexuality" as a reason to ban a song :pepefacepalm:

to be fair we only have their side of the story, mbc might have used moral bankruptcy as the official reason :pepe-notes:

i don't know what i find most hypocritical from the kpop industry

their sheer hatred for queer people while still constantly pushing queerbaity fanservice

or their disdain for adults expressing queerness while promoting underage idols singing and dancing to barely hidden innuendo filled songs.

being a kpop stan is a constant struggle of is it worth it :pepe-narrow-eyes:

External Content twitter.com

here's the mv, drop 'em a like or something for support. the song is hot garbage tho, you won't catch me streaming this sorry.