mbc being messy is the name of the game

• i don't know what i find most hypocritical from the kpop industry

their sheer hatred for queer people while still constantly pushing queerbaity fanservice

or their disdain for adults expressing queerness while promoting underage idols singing and dancing to barely hidden innuendo filled songs.

being a kpop stan is a constant struggle of is it worth it :pepe-narrow-eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here's the mv, drop 'em a like or something for support. the song is hot garbage tho, you won't catch me streaming this sorry.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ... well Korea has a way to go in terms of lgbt rights ig :pepe-shame:

I remember these guys when they debuted I think. I'll check this out.

for sure, it's just always societal whiplash watching idols kiss and grope each others to "banned for homosexuality".

I can't believe they used "homosexuality" as a reason to ban a song :pepefacepalm:

to be fair we only have their side of the story, mbc might have used moral bankruptcy as the official reason :pepe-notes:

• Thanks to MBC’s stupidity I’m gonna check out the BG and give them a fair shot.

As always, they love queerbaiting but don’t support lgbtq+ rights. Pathetic.

Edit: I checked it out, and I’m respectfully going to support from the sidelines 😅

oh no your edit lmaooo i wish i could genuinely stream them but :pepe-peek:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!