Is Le Sserafim's Live Vocals/Encore Tragic??

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've seen several hot takes about how they can't sing/always lip sync/etc etc etc. So what do you guys think now?

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Sakura is tragic

Kazuha is bad

Eunchae is average

Yunjin and especially chaewon are carrying the group

Tbh i don't care at all if they sing live or not in performance , i always find people focusing only on this watching a performance weird

Also i see a lot of people criticizing people who give attention to encore stage

But tbh this type of encore stage are for me a better way to judge ppl vocals than a live performance

Because they are not joking and running everywhere, they stayed on their spot and sing

And the backtrack is not loud

So i have a hard time watching this encore stage seeing how weak sakura and kazuha vocal are

And then go see a live performance and hearing her sounding perfectly fine

you can't make me believe that someone sound better dancing, and moving around the stage when it's harder to breath and keep a normal voice and doing trick on stage like kazuha than they do during an encore stage when they are still and breathing normally

And then tell me live performance was live and not playback a lot of times

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• They are not bad but Chaewon sounds alot better than the rest of them which make them look weaker I guess?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they all sound good except for Sakura who's still struggling with not cracking

don't listen to the haters, Kazuha did well here, she's already imroved a lot. Eunchae especially has improved!

the dives especially are just asking me to drag Ive if they gonna shittalk LSF here...I didn't even say anything in the threads where yall were gushing about Ive's encore but i will if you make me...

• Kazuha sounds perfectly loud, stable, and fine to me so I can never take any of the Kazuha hate on this site seriously

:oks:

• Jennifer can sing ..

External Content youtu.be

• Kazuha sounds perfectly loud, stable, and fine to me so I can never take any of the Kazuha hate on this site seriously

She's not stable

You can clearly heard the volume in her voice doing some fluctuations

At 0:20 you can clearly heard her voice struggling to be heard and then finding the right volume to put in her voice

At 1:30 at the start of her part you can clearly hearing that she's having a hard time making the note comes out of her mouth and then she catch herself

At 1:40 the same thing happen again you can see that her volume is very low at the start of her part and she notice it too

You can see it in her facial expression that she's forcing more on her voice to find the right volume and to reach the note that she need

She's not as comfortable than Yujin, chaewon and eunchae reaching this note in this part

And when you compare how she's handling the volume in her voice in comparison to other members who are really stable like chaewon or even eunchae

You can heard that they don't have the variation in their voice when singing they are able to directly start their part at the right volume

Which is something that Kazuha isn't able to do completely yet

You need to stop with your "hate" agenda

Because pointing the flaw that a singer have isn't hate 😑😑

She's not tragic like Sakura

But she clearly doesn't sound as good than euchae, chaewon or yujin

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• I feel bad for Sakura. I just wish people would not negatively comment. I don't doubt for a second she works her hardest but some things are not possible to overcome with hard work alone. These encores must be incredibly stressful for her knowing that people are going to post nasty shit every single time.

• I feel bad for Sakura. I just wish people would not negatively comment. I don't doubt for a second she works her hardest but some things are not possible to overcome with hard work alone. These encores must be incredibly stressful for her knowing that people are going to post nasty shit every single time.

Hybe just need to do a better job in assigning each member part

To give to sakura more part that she's able to master to hide her flaw and show her strenght

• Hybe just need to do a better job in assigning each member part

To give to sakura more part that she's able to master to hide her flaw and show her strenght

I mean they only gave her really easy parts...Kazuha & Eunchae are doing far more challeging stuff in this song and doing better at it than Sakura on her fairly flat lines.

she just struggles projecting her voice in general

• I mean they only gave her really easy parts...Kazuha & Eunchae are doing far more challeging stuff in this song and doing better at it than Sakura on her fairly flat lines.

she just struggles projecting her voice in general

Yeah it was always one of her problem

But i'm actually questionning Hybe training and song for sakura

Because i went back to watch Izone encore stage for swan

And she actually still sound weak but not as tragic than she do here

• Still sounds fine to me. I never claimed that she was main vocal material. All that stuff is nitpicking. The "hate agenda" comes from seeing people here always complaining about how she sounds during her rap or whatever but I also have ears and she's always sounded perfectly fine to me every time I see people judging her. So yeah.....I stopped taking most of the Kazuha talk here seriously

:blowing-kiss:

I honestly think she damaged her vocal chords a little sometime during AKB and their shoddy lack of training. Her voice is just naturally shakey because of it. I think she should be fine though if they just keep her at lower registers

• They are not bad but Chaewon sounds alot better than the rest of them which make them look weaker I guess?

Yes i agree :thumbup:

Kazuha sounds perfectly loud, stable, and fine to me so I can never take any of the Kazuha hate on this site seriously

Kazuha was the most stable member. I understand why Hybe gave the most lines. Cause she has a potential. Sakura is very weak, but her fans or Sserafim antifans insisted must gave the Sakura the most lines.Ningning was treated as a sub vocalist, only got one verse on Spicy, and no one complained because The least they care about is talent. The most important thing for kpop fans is visual and aesthetic. Chaewon sounded the best to me too. Chaewon, Kazuha, and Eunchae are the most stable performers. Yunjin probably got excited. She sang a beautiful opera at Knowing Bros.

• I hope Sakura akgaes will finally shut the heck up on TW lol. There is a reason why she doesnt have many lines. Hybe trying their best to protect her and prevent her from being Momofied and her dumb akgaes fixin to unravel and ruin everything with their constant complaining omg.

Although as bad as she was, she still sounds better than other subvocalists like Shuhua and Giselle tbh. Sometimes, akgaes just need to know their place X( .

• Chaewon sounds exactly like the recording.

Not doubting Yunjin’s ability to sing lol I’ve watched enough Yunjin live to do that.

Kazuha and Eunchae improved a lot. Eunchae seems more confident now. Maybe becoming an MC helped her be at ease with mic (?). Kazuha maybe needs more opportunities to do live singing so she becomes more confident too.

Sakura always seems nervous singing live. I hope Hybe/Soumu give her proper singing lessons. Trainings would help her/them to use styles that would work.

Overall, it’s good for me.

• I hope Sakura akgaes will finally shut the heck up on TW lol. There is a reason why she doesnt have many lines. Hybe trying their best to protect her and prevent her from being Momofied and her dumb akgaes fixin to unravel and ruin everything with their constant complaining omg.

:pepe-life-support:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Ningning was treated as a sub vocalist, only got one verse on Spicy, and no one complained because The least they care about is talent. The most important thing for kpop fans is visual

I'm sorry but it's actually a really big lie

Everywhere on twitter MY are calling SM xenophobic for not treating Ningning as a real main vocal, and only given her few lines

So it would be nice if you have no clue about what's happening to not go there to spread lies and misinformation

For what ? For no reasons

When mass email propaganda, tweet etc... Have all been organize in the past to send to sm asking them to treat ningning better as a vocalist

External Content twitter.com

• Congrats on the hit thread op

Anyway this goes hard yall should stream :flirt-pepe:

External Content youtube.com

• It’s still bad. I noticed a lot of K-pop groups don’t know how to harmonize. And apart from the harmonizing the members are all straining. Yunjin does opera but is singing off key every time. Especially on their records.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Congrats on the hit thread op

Anyway [this] the choreo and performance for the weakest song on the album goes hard yall should stream the Lamppost song first, a literal 10 out of 10 :flirt-pepe:

External Content youtube.com

Fixed it for ya X(

• It’s still bad. I noticed a lot of K-pop groups don’t know how to harmonize. And apart from the harmonizing the members are all straining. Yunjin does opera but is singing off key every time. Especially on their records.

I thought yunjin was going to be a standout vocal, but since she debuted, shes been average at best, apparently she only did falsetto training

• This thread contains 50 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!