Posts by monamia

Also someone was lucky enough to see Sakura at Santa Monica Pier. Hopefully she's doing well.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Famous streamer talks about her experience seeing Le sserafim. She didn't know who they were but was blown away by their performance. More people are speaking out about seeing them live.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, some golden memes are coming out of this whole ordeal lol

External Content x.com

Also more positive news lol

Smart has really climbed Spotify so the bad publicity really gave the song a boost.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

More positive news.

Le sserafim fans are aware of all the hate so they came to show support for the girls at the J-hud show. Fearnots are not leaving Le sserafim.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

I think they'll be fine. There's a youtube video of the full performance growing in views and most people in the comments are saying they didn't think they were as bad after watching the whole performance.

A lot of people are even saying that they thought they did really good and looked cool.

External Content youtu.be

The top comments are all positive but these are the sentiments of a lot the Korean comments

생각보다 괜찮은데 왜 이렇게까지 욕먹는거지? 막상 보니 괜찮구만

Why am I getting so much flack when it's actually pretty good? It's actually pretty good.

팬 아닌 입장에서 봤을때도 그렇게 욕먹을 정도는 아닌데..? 르세라핌이 국가대표도 아니고 이게 무슨 뉴스에까지 나와.. 사람들 진짜 보고 싶은 것만 보는구나

Even as a non-fan, I don't think it's that bad...? Le Seraphim isn't even on the national team and this is on the news. People only see what they want to see.

너무 욕먹어서 찾아본건데 그러길 잘한거같아요 그동안 본 앵콜무대만 생각하다가 이공연보니까 사쿠라선생님이랑 카즈하선생임이 너무 잘해서 놀랐어요 공연하는데 진짜 너무 반짝이네요 수고하셨어요 저처럼 찾아보는 사람들이 많아지길 바래요

I was so insulted that I looked it up, but I think I'm glad I did. I was thinking about all the encores I've seen, but when I saw this one, I was surprised that Sakura and Kazuha were so good. They really shine in the performance. I hope more people will look it up like I did.

사실은, 그들은 훌륭한 일을 해냈고, 사람들은 정말 악의적입니다.

Actually, they've done a great job, and people are really malicious.

엥 이거 보니까 그렇게 못한거 같지도 않은디 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 못한 부분만 빼온건가.

I don't even think I did that badly when I look at it.

뭐야 풀버전보니까 그렇게까진 안 심각하네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Well, it's not that bad in the full version, haha.

쇼츠로 까대는 영상 현장의 분위기는 전혀 고려 안 하고 조금 억까 수준 같네.. 풀버전을 보니 적당히 한 거 같구만

I think it's a little over the top, not taking into account the atmosphere of the video scene... The full version looks like it was done in moderation.

엥 풀버전으로 보니까 그렇게 못한거 같진 않은데? 근데 즈하파트 때만 유독 성량이 작아져서 그런가 그때 약간 힘빠지는 건 있는듯 음정도 불안하고.. 전체적으로 미흡한 점들이 눈에 띄였고 잘했다는 건 아니지만 사쿠라가 말한 무대로 준 에너지가 뭔지는 알겠음

I don't think it's that bad in the full version, but it's because the volume becomes smaller only in the zhuha part, or the pitch is unstable, as if there is a little strength at that time... Overall, the deficiencies were noticeable, and I'm not saying that I did a good job, but I can understand the energy that Sakura gave to the stage.

왜 그들이 욕을 먹고 미움을 받는지 모르겠습니다. 그다지 나쁘지는 않았습니다.

I don't know why they're being maligned and hated, they weren't that bad.

Hopefully this helps some fans see that not all is lost.

I saw some comments posted from some that were in the crowd and really enjoyed it. I think most in the crowd just had a good time with the energy and didn't stand there to listen in detail about their vocals. They need to step back a bit with choreo on some songs. They were too hard to do while singing like Fearless and Smart. Also what are the arrows all about??

Apparently a “famous” streamer who didn’t even know who lesserafim was attended and said they were amazing. It’s pretty wild to see the discord from the people online vs the people who went.

External Content x.com

More people who went are speaking out about their experience. Energy and stage presence are the biggest ones. I hope HYBE doesn’t change lesserafim too much based off of the criticism, just teach them breath control and vocal techniques but don’t change them as performers because they’re definitely special in that regard.

That’s the most important thing in the west is if you’re a good entertainer.

I think someone already posted this, but just in case.

NME gives LE SSERAFIM’s concert at Coachella a score of 4/5.

External Content
    [/medi

lsfm1.png

lsfm2.png

Le sserafim will be just fine. I hope HYBE continues forcing them to sing with raw vocals.

The people who saw them have nothing but positive thing to say.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

The fact that their stans enjoyed the show while seeing them live is understandable yet also rather unimportant. They can do it at their concert or smth. Coachella is not just that, it's a major publicity. A platform through which you get to promote your group on a big scale for various goals like recognition, or prestige, ornrespect, or for legacy as a group etc. And you can't reach them through this level of mediocrity. Sorry.

You're basically implying that the opinions of the people who actually paid for this event and went to see them are unimportant but the live-stream critics are?

I get the point you're making but Le sserafim is already established, they're not stopping their gigs just because of subjective opinions about their performances. The show must go on. If there was a collective agreement that the performance was distasteful then I'd agree more, but it's just simply not the case when such an overwhelming response from the live event was positive.

If the people at this event said that the performance was good, then your subjective opinion on Le sserafim's mediocrity doesn't invalidate them. Coachella is a fun music festival for artist all around the world to get exposure. Le sserafim did just that. All of what you said isn't going to hinder people from enjoying their performances.

We already know the girl's aren't vocally talented, now what? Even with their level of vocals, the crowd still loved it which means the people who are watching them up close and personal aren't affected by their vocals.

And it wasn't just their stans who came to see them, there were also people there who just wanted to check them out.

External Content x.com

Seems the point I was making went completely over your head which isn't surprising since you spend most of your time making up fan fiction about Le sserafim. Point is, people don't care who you are as long as you're putting on a good show and bringing fun. Le sserafim can get dragged till the sun sets, they will still release good music and put on fun performances. That's why people who actually went have nothing but positive things to say while haters who eat-sleep-breathe on live streams are mad.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Looks like a happy crowd to me.

I'd honestly say it's much worse. People are making it very personal with LSF. Ifans with Yunjin and Sakura. Knetz with Sakura and especially Eunchae

It’s the same shit lol it was just so long ago we can’t remember the impact. I was a casual listener of Aespa back then and the amount of hate they got after Coachella was crazy. Now people are using their same performance to drag lesserafim. It’s rinse and repeat with K-pop fans.

Some parts were stable some parts were lacking. They started out shaky, found some stable ground then it went downhill vocally when they started doing their choreography. The stage presence and energy was there and the crowd was vibing and having fun. The Coachella responses were positive.

However, It’s interesting to see so much of what’s affecting their vocal capabilities through this live performance.

1) the girls do better in higher register

2) stop giving them crazy choreography, no one can dance that hard and sounds stable. There are ways to having engaging dances that don’t involve all the stunts.

Koreans aren’t pleased but that was expected. Lesserafim doesn’t fit their ideal of a talented K-pop group and they consider the girls undeserving of this experience. The performance wasn’t perfect and coming from HYBE the criticism is 10 fold.

Overall I thought it was fun, messy and engaging. There’s a lot of room for improvement though and this is part of being in the public eye.

Lana del Rey, No Doubt and lil Uzi Vert gave questionable headlining performances and were getting dragged. Frank Ocean also has the most legendary flop Coachella headlinings in history. Yet all these people are still famous as hell. Ice spice was regarded as a horrible live performer but got praised to the high heavens last night for putting on a good show.

This is apart of being an artist, you will get dragged, but as long as you keep releasing good music and giving people a good show, you’ll be fine.

Yunjin also getting a lot of love. As expected.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com
    External Content x.com

Well Chaewon is going viral in the US.

Everyone asking who’s the blonde bob.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

I'm just happy to hear raw vocals. It's a completely different world than korea where you're constantly using AR and loud backtrack, like you really gotta sing with what you've got. The more they perform in events like this the more comfortable they'll get with using their actual voices.

Over all i thought it was very fun, the new song was a complete surprise and i'm glad they kept things age appropriate for Eunchae.