Posts by monamia

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Awesome, seems like a solid fanbase in Japan

Edit: sorry double post

External Content x.com

I knew they would under perform as soon as I heard Super Lady.

Like were would I be able to listen to Super Lady? At school, on my way to work, while studying? The song is great for concerts and festivals but not for everyday consumption. That's why the streams are so low.

As you can see, Fate is rising on the charts because you can actually listen to that song during any occasion, cooking, cleaning, shopping, going to work, or jogging. We are in a time where noise music is truly getting canceled. Hopefully their next release is much better.

Is this true? If so complete :clown:

External Content x.com

I truly don't understand this company. If you're going to try and push an English version of a song, at least make sure it's better than the original version. The English version of Easy is not as smooth and enjoyable as the Korean version. I know for a fact it's Bang Si Hyuk and his "remove the K" head ass doing this. People want to hear the KOREAN version. I hope the English version flops so that they can stick to promoting the Korean version.

I’m noticing that this is very common in K-pop concerts. I’ve recently been seeing a lot of videos from Enhypen fans complaining about this as well. People on their phones & not interacting with the artists. Locations I’ve seen so far that really turn up at K-pop concerts is the Philippines and Hong Kong.

I don’t know how these things work but good for them.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

I saw a lot of mixed reactions to EASY AND SMART on twt :eyes:

But at the end of the day, we all know that doesn’t reflect streams :pepe-smug:

The way people have been complaining about ‘EASY’ you’d think it was the worst song in K-pop history. Good thing Twitter, Reddit & comments don’t reflect actual listeners.

External Content x.com

EASY album B-sides Swan Song & Smart reaching almost 1mill on debut day.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

All I am saying is for PN's success or how much y'all hyped it, Easy debut is underwhelming. Perfect Night is their biggest song. Did 100+ days on Spotify and AM. 1.4M streams debut after that is not impressive at all. Sorry.

Impressive or not your opinion is subjective especially based on the fact that most girl groups and K-pop groups in general don’t have massive streams. Literally only BTS, BLACKPINK & NewJeans are getting these streams you’re trying to pretend most groups get. And even if you did have a valid point, trying to suggest LSFMs streams are as down bad as IDLE’s and IVE mutes your entire point.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Sis when did I ever talk about its debut ;(

No, you're not understanding me correctly.

Was perfect night viral or not? It’s their longest charting song on Spotify behind AF. Also their biggest song in Japan and USA. It's fine if you think these numbers are okay. But lbr, they are not. They will prolly go up tomorrow but let's see by how much.

Yeah I don’t understand your point because it doesn’t make sense, if you’re not comparing the debuts between the two songs then there’s nothing else to compare them with because EASY just dropped yesterday and so far EASY has better debut numbers. Yes, the only logical thing would be to see how their numbers go the rest of the week. You may have an argument with IDLE and IVE but not really with LSF.