I hope the LS-Coachella issue will blow away

• I think they'll be fine. There's a youtube video of the full performance growing in views and most people in the comments are saying they didn't think they were as bad after watching the whole performance.

A lot of people are even saying that they thought they did really good and looked cool.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The top comments are all positive but these are the sentiments of a lot the Korean comments

์ƒ๊ฐ๋ณด๋‹ค ๊ดœ์ฐฎ์€๋ฐ ์™œ ์ด๋ ‡๊ฒŒ๊นŒ์ง€ ์š•๋จน๋Š”๊ฑฐ์ง€? ๋ง‰์ƒ ๋ณด๋‹ˆ ๊ดœ์ฐฎ๊ตฌ๋งŒ

Why am I getting so much flack when it's actually pretty good? It's actually pretty good.

ํŒฌ ์•„๋‹Œ ์ž…์žฅ์—์„œ ๋ดค์„๋•Œ๋„ ๊ทธ๋ ‡๊ฒŒ ์š•๋จน์„ ์ •๋„๋Š” ์•„๋‹Œ๋ฐ..? ๋ฅด์„ธ๋ผํ•Œ์ด ๊ตญ๊ฐ€๋Œ€ํ‘œ๋„ ์•„๋‹ˆ๊ณ  ์ด๊ฒŒ ๋ฌด์Šจ ๋‰ด์Šค์—๊นŒ์ง€ ๋‚˜์™€.. ์‚ฌ๋žŒ๋“ค ์ง„์งœ ๋ณด๊ณ  ์‹ถ์€ ๊ฒƒ๋งŒ ๋ณด๋Š”๊ตฌ๋‚˜

Even as a non-fan, I don't think it's that bad...? Le Seraphim isn't even on the national team and this is on the news. People only see what they want to see.

๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์š•๋จน์–ด์„œ ์ฐพ์•„๋ณธ๊ฑด๋ฐ ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๊ธธ ์ž˜ํ•œ๊ฑฐ๊ฐ™์•„์š” ๊ทธ๋™์•ˆ ๋ณธ ์•ต์ฝœ๋ฌด๋Œ€๋งŒ ์ƒ๊ฐํ•˜๋‹ค๊ฐ€ ์ด๊ณต์—ฐ๋ณด๋‹ˆ๊นŒ ์‚ฌ์ฟ ๋ผ์„ ์ƒ๋‹˜์ด๋ž‘ ์นด์ฆˆํ•˜์„ ์ƒ์ž„์ด ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์ž˜ํ•ด์„œ ๋†€๋ž์–ด์š” ๊ณต์—ฐํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ ์ง„์งœ ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ๋ฐ˜์ง์ด๋„ค์š” ์ˆ˜๊ณ ํ•˜์…จ์–ด์š” ์ €์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ ์ฐพ์•„๋ณด๋Š” ์‚ฌ๋žŒ๋“ค์ด ๋งŽ์•„์ง€๊ธธ ๋ฐ”๋ž˜์š”

I was so insulted that I looked it up, but I think I'm glad I did. I was thinking about all the encores I've seen, but when I saw this one, I was surprised that Sakura and Kazuha were so good. They really shine in the performance. I hope more people will look it up like I did.

์‚ฌ์‹ค์€, ๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ํ›Œ๋ฅญํ•œ ์ผ์„ ํ•ด๋ƒˆ๊ณ , ์‚ฌ๋žŒ๋“ค์€ ์ •๋ง ์•…์˜์ ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Actually, they've done a great job, and people are really malicious.

์—ฅ ์ด๊ฑฐ ๋ณด๋‹ˆ๊นŒ ๊ทธ๋ ‡๊ฒŒ ๋ชปํ•œ๊ฑฐ ๊ฐ™์ง€๋„ ์•Š์€๋”” ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ ๋ชปํ•œ ๋ถ€๋ถ„๋งŒ ๋นผ์˜จ๊ฑด๊ฐ€.

I don't even think I did that badly when I look at it.

๋ญ์•ผ ํ’€๋ฒ„์ „๋ณด๋‹ˆ๊นŒ ๊ทธ๋ ‡๊ฒŒ๊นŒ์ง„ ์•ˆ ์‹ฌ๊ฐํ•˜๋„ค ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

Well, it's not that bad in the full version, haha.

์‡ผ์ธ ๋กœ ๊นŒ๋Œ€๋Š” ์˜์ƒ ํ˜„์žฅ์˜ ๋ถ„์œ„๊ธฐ๋Š” ์ „ํ˜€ ๊ณ ๋ ค ์•ˆ ํ•˜๊ณ  ์กฐ๊ธˆ ์–ต๊นŒ ์ˆ˜์ค€ ๊ฐ™๋„ค.. ํ’€๋ฒ„์ „์„ ๋ณด๋‹ˆ ์ ๋‹นํžˆ ํ•œ ๊ฑฐ ๊ฐ™๊ตฌ๋งŒ

I think it's a little over the top, not taking into account the atmosphere of the video scene... The full version looks like it was done in moderation.

์—ฅ ํ’€๋ฒ„์ „์œผ๋กœ ๋ณด๋‹ˆ๊นŒ ๊ทธ๋ ‡๊ฒŒ ๋ชปํ•œ๊ฑฐ ๊ฐ™์ง„ ์•Š์€๋ฐ? ๊ทผ๋ฐ ์ฆˆํ•˜ํŒŒํŠธ ๋•Œ๋งŒ ์œ ๋… ์„ฑ๋Ÿ‰์ด ์ž‘์•„์ ธ์„œ ๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ๊ฐ€ ๊ทธ๋•Œ ์•ฝ๊ฐ„ ํž˜๋น ์ง€๋Š” ๊ฑด ์žˆ๋Š”๋“ฏ ์Œ์ •๋„ ๋ถˆ์•ˆํ•˜๊ณ .. ์ „์ฒด์ ์œผ๋กœ ๋ฏธํกํ•œ ์ ๋“ค์ด ๋ˆˆ์— ๋„์˜€๊ณ  ์ž˜ํ–ˆ๋‹ค๋Š” ๊ฑด ์•„๋‹ˆ์ง€๋งŒ ์‚ฌ์ฟ ๋ผ๊ฐ€ ๋งํ•œ ๋ฌด๋Œ€๋กœ ์ค€ ์—๋„ˆ์ง€๊ฐ€ ๋ญ”์ง€๋Š” ์•Œ๊ฒ ์Œ

I don't think it's that bad in the full version, but it's because the volume becomes smaller only in the zhuha part, or the pitch is unstable, as if there is a little strength at that time... Overall, the deficiencies were noticeable, and I'm not saying that I did a good job, but I can understand the energy that Sakura gave to the stage.

์™œ ๊ทธ๋“ค์ด ์š•์„ ๋จน๊ณ  ๋ฏธ์›€์„ ๋ฐ›๋Š”์ง€ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋‹ค์ง€ ๋‚˜์˜์ง€๋Š” ์•Š์•˜์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

I don't know why they're being maligned and hated, they weren't that bad.

Hopefully this helps some fans see that not all is lost.

ํ”ผ์–ด๋‚˜

• More positive news.

Le sserafim fans are aware of all the hate so they came to show support for the girls at the J-hud show. Fearnots are not leaving Le sserafim.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

ํ”ผ์–ด๋‚˜

• Also more positive news lol

Smart has really climbed Spotify so the bad publicity really gave the song a boost.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

ํ”ผ์–ด๋‚˜

• Famous streamer talks about her experience seeing Le sserafim. She didn't know who they were but was blown away by their performance. More people are speaking out about seeing them live.

External Content x.com

Also, some golden memes are coming out of this whole ordeal lol

External Content x.com

ํ”ผ์–ด๋‚˜

• Also someone was lucky enough to see Sakura at Santa Monica Pier. Hopefully she's doing well.

External Content x.com

ํ”ผ์–ด๋‚˜

• We need the full clear Coachella video to drop, I'm sure it's going to gain in views. These fancams are annoying to watch with all the noise in the way. Antis just pick on few sec of the fancam clips and spread that they can't sing :facepalm: Still, you can't not deny the energy they brought with their performances. Since we know they went full raw live, with minimal to no backtracks, it made me appreciate their performances even more.

Yeah, SMART is rising on Spotify, I want them to go all out in week 2. Let's go!!

I hope this gains attention, I can hear them clearly. :pepe-dj:

External Content youtu.be

โšกLE SSERAFIM CRAZYโšก"All the girls are girling girling"

"Act like an angel and dress like Crazy"

What? :hehedog: :white-heart: :doge:

ย  ย  ย ย :pepe-dj::violinist-pepe::twerkingpepe::pepemusic: :pepe-excited:

People say I act like donโ€™t care. Itโ€™s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

Edited 3 times, last by Wateris ().

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!