We'll Get to Hear Le Sserafim's Live Vocals Sooner Than I Thought ...

• I can recognize that bob from a mile away...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm very happy we'll get to hear some of their live vocals so soon (I know It's Live does retouching and autotune, but it's still better than lip sync) and it looks like they have hand mics! which is a good sign, because some of the It's Live performances with head mics I can barely hear their voices. I won't get ahead of myself but I will say I know Yunjin will eat

• “I can recognize that bob from a mile away...”

Lmao but fr tho even her silhouette looks so good and can we talk about that struT :pepe-pray:

• Most of "It's Live" performance are not live vocals :eyebrowsr:

depends tho if it's performance with choreo or if it's just normal walking, bit of jumping and singing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• the vocals are live but heavily retouched or drowned out by background music yes

This is true for any broadcast show. Only performances which are live for example concerts and maybe live award shows aren’t processed as much. So it’s funny when people bring up a very obvious fact like as if it’s brand new info lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!