[enter-talk] LE SSERAFIM IS PRETENDING TO SING LIVE AGAIN

• enter-talk] LE SSERAFIM IS PRETENDING TO SING LIVE AGAIN

bypannchoa May 01, 2023

Why is Le Sserafim singing with AR all the time as if they're hiding their talents? ㅋㅋㅋ

They even record their breathing sounds as if they were performing live, but they're not even able to act like they're not lipsyncing, it's freaking funny ㅠ Why would they pretend to be talented? When I was watching Sakura's part I burst out laughing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1.+166, -6]

But everyone does that in their first music shows so who cares

2. [+165, -10]

But Huh Yunjin's visuals and skills are both above average no matter how you see it. I just feel like she joined the wrong group

3. [+164, -16]

But nobody does live in their comeback shows usually no? You guys are doing the most to hate on them

4. [+160, -36]

But if 3 of 5 are tone deaf, how do you expect them to not use AR?..tsk

5. [+158, -16]

Look at you watching Le Sserafim's video diligently just to hate on them ㅎㅎ

[enter-talk] LE SSERAFIM IS PRETENDING TO SING LIVE AGAIN
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• They learn from Wonyoung

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They learn from Wonyoung

External Content twitter.com

You dont know ive have 6 events same days for recording....leeseo get covid after all this perfomance.

You can't denied ive sing many times in live during their iam and kitsch promotion. They re singers

• a post like this is not needed mate

If they didn't sing in live ,they will not improved in their carrer. I know yunjin is capable sing well in stability if she is ready but i am not sure with the other members maybe chaewon is safe

Exuse, they have hard choregraphies..isn't true cause nmixx dice and ooo performance are live ...

I want they trying sing in live during their promotion since they never sing in fanmeeting and promotion antifragile.

• If they didn't sing in live ,they will not improved in their carrer. I know yunjin is capable sing well in stability if she is ready but i am not sure with the other members maybe chaewon is safe

Exuse, they have hard choregraphies..isn't true cause nmixx dice and ooo performance are live ...

I want they trying sing in live during their promotion since they never sing in fanmeeting and promotion antifragile.

Like why do you care ??

WHy are you not giving the same energy to your favs when they lip sync than you do for other groups that you don't even stan

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Well it's kpop why are you all so focus on lip sync or not

I swear it seems like kpop fans now doesn't even enjoy kpop group performance

And just watch the performance to see if a group lip sync or not just to have an excuse to attack them

They re allowed at sing live

i know Lee sooman has revelead than "lipsyncing is a art"or something like that..

I hope they proved they re not dancers crew but singers

• You can tell op was delirious with glee and tripping over themselves to make this thread, and at the same time would be the first one to say “hybe stans are obsessed with ive” and all other types of names if a random person posted a similar thread about ive lol. But oh no op is always a victim of hybe stans and never an obsessed instigating self-victimised loser, didn’t you know??

• is there a kpop group besides mamamoo (and maybe nmixx) that sings live on their comeback show?

• You can tell op was delirious with glee and tripping over themselves to make this thread, and at the same time would be the first one to say “hybe stans are obsessed with ive” and all other types of names if a random person posted a similar thread about ive lol. But oh no op is always a victim of hybe stans and never an obsessed instigating self-victimised loser, didn’t you know??

you think so? I imagined them being a little annoyed instead. I wonder why

• you think so? I imagined them being a little annoyed instead. I wonder why

You bring up an excellent point. It’d make too much sense why op is acting out right now of all possible times :pepe-smug:

• If I could decide, all the Kpop groups would sing live. This said, Op, you spend your time defending IVE and screaming at the big bad haters but you also spend your time shading others girl groups in particular Le Sserafim and Newjeans who are "surprinsingly" IVE biggest competition. You always comment negatively about these two groups or you post negative articles about them. You should focus on IVE. They are a great group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!