[theqoo] "Explain LE SSERAFIM'S 5348 broadcast points" 'Music Bank' clarification raises backlash

• [theqoo] "EXPLAIN LE SSERAFIM'S 5348 BROADCAST POINTS" 'MUSIC BANK' CLARIFICATION RAISES BACKLASH

AVvXsEiUqpSf2p-6mwdGBI8VnxjmbvZWanW-kDyfbTI0xq48Sp1CJGjIGQ1fv_phxmBbtf-L6Y1Zsv4oO-JahsIuz9QaAcb0zzWeKwvs8VW6E5bhmw8FYwk2KW3cZPL9AKiMNdjlu9ixikjCV-3ktAXqPZM9Todd9BHgvL1JAj4HFvuUpQiHfiRoOSG5Pipm=s16000
    As the controversy broke out, CP Han Dong-gyu in charge of 'Music Bank' on the 18th said, "The counting period of this ranking is '202.5.2 ~ 2022.5.8.' The song 'If We Ever Meet Again' was not aired," he explained.

However, during the period, Lim Young-woong's song was confirmed on the actual radio website's song selection list. In the end, "Music Bank" said on the 19th, "The radio part of the broadcasting score is counted for seven programs of KBS Cool FM," adding, "We inform you that programs other than the seven programs are not counted."

He attempted to silence KBS Cool FM by designating seven programs, which are half the total radio programs.

Netizens are still showing their doubts about the number of broadcasts by analyzing KBS content and radio where Le Sserafim appeared.

During this period, there were only two KBS contents, 'Idol Human Theater' and 'Limousine Service', in which Le Sserafim appeared.

However, Treasure and Ive, who appeared on those programs, only received 14 points and 21 points in broadcast points.

Netizens are criticized Music Bank asking to "reveal the exact score counting method," "are they the PD's pick," "What's the difference from the manipulated Produce series," and saying "There are no standards," and "Broadcast points Bank".

original post: here

1. It hasn't even been a month since they debuted no? Why are they so problematic?

2. Is it because of Im Youngwoong's fans that they revealed this much? If that's the case, I'm so thankful to them and I wanna bow to them

3. Aside from MuBank, everyone can smell just how fishy this is

4. They live off being rigged

5. If they were so honorable, then why not explain everything?

6. Thanks to the Nation's Singer Im Youngwoong, MuBank's issue has been widely exposed. I'm seriously so thankful towards him. Before that, even though there were talks, people would bash me calling me petty that my bias didn't receive an award

7. Rigged-Bank

8. This group is causing so many controversies

9. What are the 5348 points? F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Why are these public broadcasts so not transparent and why are they hiding so many things?

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY PEOPLE CLAIM THAT MUSIC BANK BROADCAST POINTS ARE WEIRD

AVvXsEjH8QgrCWYOa_P5Wvz62LozZE9z8Vl7PO7V5pcur9txZKg7FLB7sT1yRPnUp9G78FyqSMfa2QJjFGaf94gpKV1nHTub2KOeIM0N5ORw6qd6r-ZKc50zSOVCX68D8u1TaOIMsySiFnaqEONJD-U2KrosHPLwRMth0HQajPNup1tHN4idEf941zrt64ha=w640-h469

Group Treasure came back with JIKJIN on February 15th.

At that time, Music Bank broadcasted on February 4th, then cancelled their show for 2 weeks (11th and 18th)
    At that time, they only appeared on the show on February 25th and they introduced aggregation at that point

AVvXsEitTi0EefpJMRqnBITsFkq3jY0q5l8S0jsUWFxVcfOtrUhnAYNxErhHOPnWIWe-m-2JsqYPNlgpjVwJ3-r7sw9Bb_TLHMOZrLPe7e-DtvsUmv0sYIDbA9Z71MsWmAsj_JUMhnvSyqApG5M55pRFesNxUzGk90QX567mp-Ocrjk7ejLOGlZiBgxM3Uss=w479-h640
    "On February 25, 2022 (Friday), we will introduce a new “K-Chart”."

#SNS index reflected
    #album chart change
    #Change of method for aggregating the number of broadcasts appearance

Current:
    - Digital score
    - Physical album chart (Hanteo)
    - Number of broadcasts (TV, radio)
    - Audience Preference Survey

Changes:
    -*SNS Index*
    - Digital score
    - Physical album chart (Gaon)
    - Number of broadcasts (TV, digital platforms, radio)
    - Audience Preference Survey

AVvXsEj8N9HrW7wd320vG6LmEAOyNRFSj8j6tlyoLaQUfL3wxqHPorKpwXXtQH_cGqySUQw519UkeXm2WKOdxz1tW-HCC6ZkyHgUV1wyvWcP5X8QtJgE2L3G8oXE941xLSHNafDezBfWWxM9K68NgEhzM1d9pA1Su85Vf_xHQrsz4NTEP3MtUrIQVNqAdr3c=w413-h640

Because they have added digital content to be included in the broadcast points, Treasure appeared on their digital content on February 21st

AVvXsEhncSwtU9Too_QA7cZdxj8I--PXti6oRM_75Xr7ziGs37lUEZZQtFtL1WRXUb8mFrzALN-Lvq4c4yH5sQRctn6abSbPyikAxGi7KvyAo--LSrjw6wN6UNsKioTHTjvDl9E49ah9FRz44K1YTbDyxPNLwwPjbzW0G_hQpBgLlxDY9V0SNTUp09Ujiata=s16000

Yet, on February 25th, even with the new point system, they only received 7 points for broadcast

AVvXsEj0Z49GBrAnpht_rTFW8-H_ZQpFWAcZaNz-YL5pX1g5woa9k7m0hBugimONd0ipj1C8-gEHuiBkW5PK_HuSNU-ggpVOjOHFRIdP-U-32zV53toYVMffq1kudOA_XvGdX5XWxEHvmWIy5bXBDleFAk4tDOXZn_bZP4v8PLUBEVBcSm9_SZCnPlRZI1Mh=w392-h640

Le Sserafim appeared on the exact same show as Treasure did and were against Im Youngwoong

AVvXsEj7m2IPkJkRmVSRGv1OyKz8rxC0nZrdMXzf2HmAY858JcmquYtHWf69qlN2PpUN2xCHTfcKROA0pXQqH1UKOSoPOOYByprN1qlo6PXi2YEHcdiH9pTSXzrsqtBV7TvLQMX0mgj__bvVk-NstUsBLrbZJQhN9R_7R2q5zXUJF5szIS3qM2hM99rWa5xp=w640-h354

Which begs the question, where did the 5341 (5348-7) points go?

I'm curious to see what exactly goes behind those aggregated broadcast points?

+ There are also people who claim that the broadcast points will only be added the following week

AVvXsEhsLCyl2PHvrdPpucxwmBWwZNoNXs5ixPaafa0y0FpW_VEWusc2CmZnjzd-yTpcHRogKMSwq11cKGdIB88QfLaoz1XCOmV_01fSCbKuvssfaAUu3liTqXSx6jmLptON7iTJ6DumKJtMGMR0wreOlngU-cujJBp0HUnxQF3Sbnp_re8NMa83Ws8rGqSf=w640-h547

But in the following week, they only got 14 points

1. Rigged-bank

2. I feel like they need to get rid of broadcast points overall, this will leave the opportunity for anyone to rig the winner

3. They really try to come up with any excuses to rig the system and not look at actual results

4. They could've decided to not give any points to Im Youngwoong and it's still beside the point (which was unfair). The question is how did that team get this many points?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Which broadcast do you have to appear on to get this many points?

5. It's the PD pick

6. Rigged-bank~~~~~

7. I've never seen someone lose in both physical and digital scores yet receive almost 6000 points for broadcast points

8. The artists and the company are so thirsty over domination that they're power tripping everywhere they go. They can't even explain what went behind the scene. Just scrap the whole program

9. You're in trouble if you touch Im Youngwoongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what were they thinking?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Treasure's scores was freaking eba....? 7 points? Are they crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] LET'S LOOK AT OTHER IDOLS' BROADCAST POINTS FOR APPEARING IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF CONTENT AS LE SSERAFIM AND DIDN'T RECEIVE 5348 POINTS

Le Sserafim only appeared on 2 of KBS' contents

AVvXsEjQvX84WW_BYRY1fn9vB3fcDUiNEJ7mIxWV5Msgy8GsYCXhV9wtDgxAoFTSXWE1sNVGNCgLsqC4Cc1AUtN21tMxV9k1Hznh4SqFeG-XzdDbbdw8x3jmNSaZLjcxk2K1NxpNPe95yZFt2gqswEsVC5z94tpMlNk7QOFwX-MB-KuFFVgaMIlJ2eq5Lzo_=w640-h619

Idol Human Theater (Le Sserafim on May 7th)

AVvXsEg9JTgGkgxoLB8DLDr1XuBo7sW8mwTZs7FHnyn_dibvjOaWSCKr5PXNNBTR6saLPDzWEkMzi3PTVfK1KEGO-3wzx4bWbu0u2B1jk0-RsJ8wFXeyeROke9x4ZgCm2iJq_3-7LEucsZ1DgIPUPDZc5de4r6RnT29guHULK4VYlgTKWxfWa_B_eLxQgbO8=w640-h630

And Lee Mujin Service (Le Sserafim Chaewon on May 3rd)

People have been claiming that if you appear on their shows, you will get a lot more broadcast points, so let's find out

AVvXsEj-0-ECtKveFkyBnC-06knXOAfUgA9A3YmN9IQ0cQ9kFfAsSeWyL8za8hhYDWc0-UeF0NTxN__Ump9xmaQW89A74Xoi4sIep-rUjX6Hf03abT_acjeiPOuO8I20Y0G6E29FUmi7kdJgFzUld0rSfdCJ9kWtXuqu2V3KPmd8Qv3cMue14-A4bNEsYKkH=w640-h584

Treasure also appeared on Idol Human Theater (Feb 21st)

AVvXsEjQwhFnk1NoHRf6m-0XFlyaa28xcdt0VLSQzgrbO_zUYFdii7yWFpQA2ButeF1-zMF3-AOSVB_Uey25qoXu1YRV_pbVXDG5pY9RLLuf2ilzCHWdbLTTvqAJO6IoeBDKGI1zn-Y3A5XxTVAf0URXn4oBx6fxb2zGqoXg9xnagEW9XGC4g_cyOhiLpIp1=w384-h640

(KBS Kchart ranking aggregated time: Feb 21st to Feb 27th)
    Meanwhile, they only received 14 points

AVvXsEhX_97SvRAM5DtIPG0tHDHLYXOq-3qf8mdPaPET19vaBp9a2ouM4Hcf8kuKE2UI5rE2PNgboJw88cxGgfMIuy-3UJdmMiH9QEJ-U21THMKrDAK_G5xeSgBcA2Ai_PJvCcSF-rPUIbCpXkc1iBPuoWzV4z44Z7WyI-0HP_qZ7Fxu-5UWlKTy8iQQkqLY=w640-h619

As expected, Ive appeared on Lee Mujin Service (March 29th)

This wasn't for Love Dive but for the previous promotion Eleven

AVvXsEiSC9hxZaJdBRs1khwSYk0BJx4nJDMwnDnugVlOh0OqDDNQFgf1c8fh68BPHALqtFZS0bvk49dqjmMEWyUCBRtiCTrKThMz468vevD0Do8XwbpwjqPDbNN1U1nN4QJ9-RJRZ3g3pKHgI7eMB89SmlhtLFKSzQ4UpzLQ9S_IGre3O9LJn3BrCaWkiFD2=w389-h640

(KBS Kchart ranking aggregated time: March 28th to April 3rd)
    They received 21 points

AVvXsEjd7I5yhWRI63hcgjMvDNx2SM-e6_4OQJMPDGEREAwLrvG9jg1nZDUmvGs8Nx2sTT3TCjnJLXASN6YBpuw7ZktJ3YUbvTXNN4zoiyAlDhhk3bDqrzgxjGc2KxrS7acBRjk6dvDIdsbCz9nvQyhwBfJQfZHcBHSRFRBtZt-rs5xX0Pe9Mqish7hVhv7U=w640-h354

Le Sserafim

5348-14-21 = 5313

So where did they get the other 5313 points? I'm very curious

1. Didn't they know how severe the rigging controversy Produce had? And another public broadcast wants to give it a shot ?

2. They need to clarify

3. Rescind the #1

4. There's also a team who received over 6000 points above too? Should we investigate them too?

5. Seriously how did the 5000 points appear? If it was rigged, they need to say it. The points are funny

6. They're problematic, but that other group's broadcast points are also weirdㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Just call it the PD pick point

8. 5000 points for broadcast? What broadcast did they appear on? Im Youngwoong rather appeared on more broadcasts than them.....

9. They're going to act like that meanwhile they have banned all Produce X kids from appearing on their show?

10. Mubank should reveal everything transparently

• Like I said before people have nitpicked the broadcast score for a couple of winners, but it's usually a boy group vs. a girl group so one scores well on physical and one scores well on digital so it's not as glaring a score difference once the others are figured in. But in this case he got both digitals and physicals which makes it more obvious that the scoring is kind of wonky.

• This needs to get clarified, there can't be such a difference between Treasure and Lesserafim.

5341 points of difference for the same radio promotion is too much.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Justice for TREASURE!

But seriously, there's blood in the water.

So it's going to lead to fans and media digging into this group and Hybe further and further. They aren't going to suddenly let up.

Given some of the things that have floated out there for a few years, I don't think Hybe wants journalists sniffing around their company. Skeletons.

Hybe just needs to cancel the rest of the promotions for their new girl group and just try again next year.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• It was more them pissing off the LYW ahjummas than people going after leserrafim (although they definitely joined in later).

• LSRF aren’t going to music bank tomorrow, and fansigns events are rescheduled a mess

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!