If K-Pop Idols were sorted into Hogwarts, which house would they be??

• Im curious : if K-Pop Idols were sorted into Hogwarts, what house do you think they would be sorted into???

Would they be a Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin or Ravenclaw??Keep in mind there are certain traits for each house, but tell me?? What house do you think your idol would be sorted into??

For each house there are star qualities which are as described (according to the sorting hat) :

Gryffindor: ‘You might belong in Gryffindor,
    Where dwell the brave at heart,
    Their daring, nerve and chivalry
    Set Gryffindors apart.’

Hufflepuff : ‘You might belong in Hufflepuff
    Where they are just and loyal
    Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
    And unafraid of toil.'

Slytherin : ‘Or perhaps in Slytherin
    You’ll make your real friends
    Those cunning folk use any means
    To achieve their ends.’

Ravenclaw : ‘Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
    If you’ve a ready mind
    Where those of wit and learning
    Will always find their kind.’

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• If I were to sort the Twice members into Hogwarts houses...

Gryffindor

Jihyo

Chaeyoung

Hufflepuff

Jeongyeon

Momo

Sana

Ravenclaw

Mina

Dahyun

Slytherin

Nayeon

Tzuyu

I've seen people say that Dahyun is a Hufflepuff and that Jeongyeon is Gryffindor (?) but I honestly think that since Jenogyeon is a little bundle of fluff and would do anything to support her team, I put her in Hufflepuff and Dahyun, I put in Ravenclaw because she's actually really intelligent and witty (though she could be both, I just see more as a Ravenclaw)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Jeongyeon is a Slytherin. No Hufflepuff would be that much of a prankster.

:jeongyeon5:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• i could so see Suga as a Slytherin. He's like the 1st idol that came to my mind when i thought who'd be in slytherin. And RM would fit Gryffindor because of bravery and leadership but Ravenclaw bcs of his 148 IQ

i would totally see J-Hope as a Hufflepuff. he'd kinda remind me of Cedric Diggory (another hufflepuff) bcs both are kind, cute and just a yes

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• let me try for IVE...

Yujin

while many people might see her as Gryffindor, I see her as Hufflepuff.

she is really loyal to her people and could seek balance among them. Hence, she was like a home for her friends. But Gryffindor is also a nice choice of home, because she is indeed a competitive one.

Gaeul

calm, logical and watching her surrounding like an owl.

Surely a Ravenclaw

Rei

not quite sure, because she screams both Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw?

Raised with love, and now she shares that kindness and love to anything around her.

But she also had this mischief and witty side of her, she is also very imaginative and she knows decisions.

Wonyoung

Despite her charm and anything, she is an intelligent and witty person. A Ravenclaw

or perhaps... a Slytherin?

because of her cunningness, and she always try to find a way around games and winning.

Liz

Hufflepuff 1000%

Leeseo

She loves trying new things, She loves exploring, She want to always catching up with her unnies.

A Gryffindor.

• BTS wise

RM is a Gryffindor. He reminds me of Hermione. Despite having the brains to get into Ravenclaw, He would not have led BTS to the top without his courage to explore the unknown. BTS would not be where they are without courage and perseverance.

Jin is a Slytherin. Jin is a very complex character despite him claiming he's a simple guy. He's very cunning yet calculating. Jin only shows you want he wants you to see. He doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve. His deepest thoughts are only known by him.

Suga is a Hufflepuff. Despite the cold exterior and stereotype of him being emotionless, Yoongi wears his heart on his sleeve. He's a loyal and caring friend and family which you can see from the way he takes care of his members. He says what he feels and what's left unsaid can be seen from his actions.

Hobi is a Hufflepuff. Hobi is very expressive. You can easily tell what he feels from his expressions and actions. He is also a very loyal and loving person. I would say Hobi is governed by emotions. He is literally Hope personified.

Jimin is a Slytherin. Despite his cute and cuddly exterior, he's mischievous and devious. Jimin knows his charms and definitely uses them to his advantages. He has that angel boy persona but there's a reason the members claim he's the scariest among them when angry

With Taehyung, I'm not sure if he belongs to Slytherin or Hufflepuff. Taehyung is sometimes so hard to read. You don't know what he's thinking. But there are times that Taehyung is so expressive.

Jungkook is a Hufflepuff. This man has a soft heart. He's full of love and loyalty. He's a hardcore romantic. He cries for his friends' hardships. He's just so pure

• I would put her as slytherin - she seems to have a good head for what she wants and is kinda ambitious as well which are very slytherin like

• Mamamoo :

Solar (Gryffindor)

Moonbyul (Hufflepuff)

Wheein (Hufflepuff)

Hwasa (Gryffindor)

Red Velvet :

Irene (Gryffindor)

Seulgi (Hufflepuff)

Wendy (Ravenclaw)

Joy (Gryffindor)

Yeri (Syltherin)

(G)I-DLE :

Miyeon (Gryffindor)

Minnie (Syltherin)

Soyeon (Ravenclaw)

Yuqi (Hufflepuff)

Shuhua (Syltherin)

ITZY :

Yeji (Gryffindor)

Lia (Ravenclaw)

Ryujin (Ravenclaw)

Chaeryeong (Hufflepuff)

Yuna (Gryffindor)

Purple Kiss :

Na go eun ( Gryffindor)

Dosie (Ravenclaw)

Ireh (Hufflepuff)

Yuki (Hufflepuff)

Chaein (Syltherin)

Swan (Gryffindor)

Soloist :

IU (Gryffindor)

Taeyeon (Gryffindor)

BIBI (Syltherin)

Hyolyn (Ravenclaw)

Hyuna (Syltherin)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!