Whats your favorite thing about each member?

• In your bias group??

I’m currently thinking about who my favorite NJ member is and I’m not sure anymore because I really love something about all of them.

Hyein- I love her attitude, there is nobody I have ever seen with an attitude more ready to succeed in life. She has this confidence in herself that’s infectious, I would say despite being only 14 she’s honestly the “cool” factor of the group.

Haerin- she’s so effortlessly chic, and definitely to me should be used as the sort of “it” girl of New Jeans because she has this sort of… like I really hate to say it but she reminds me of the girl with the ball and chain in Kill Bill almost? But so does Krystal and I can really see her becoming the “model” of the group.

Danielle- I mean its obvious what everyone loves about her, she’s (along with Hanni) the all-rounder. Great presence, great vocals, great dancing, great visuals. She’s really meant to be an idol and i can see her going solo in the long run.

Hanni- i think she’s my bias honestly so far, but i want to protect Hyein from old men. Hanni to me is the other half of the group attitude than Hyein, where Hyein is cook, Hanni is bubbly and fun. She has an excited energy to her that is so pure and blissful on top of her abilities and it really makes me love her performances.

Minji- now minji i truly relate to because there’s a calm maturity to her that almost feels overwhelmed a lot of the time and so she stays calm as a way to keep her peers calm and it reminds me of myself when i was a manager for the first time and Uniqlo and all of my associates were so hard to handle but i didnt want them to think it was as chaotic as it was lol. She’s STUNNING its CRAZY. I think shes the prettiest 4th gen idol easily. I think she’s so pretty because she looks so individualized like in any crowd she sticks out

So what about you? In your ult group what are your favorite things about each member? Good luck to Loona and NCT fans 🥰

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• Up10tion

Sunyoul - his personality is amazing, he's beautiful, stunning, makes my heart flutter, and his vocals are unmatchable, one of the few if not the only male idol who can sing a female's song in original key flawlessly. He's STUNNING. No one can top him

Xiao - he always caught my eye with his visuals but after the past few albums, taking part in writing has really show cased his talent. This man is a hidden gem and has written some of my favorite up10tion songs lately!

Hwanhee - he is so funny, great personality, his vocals are so beautiful, though everyone says he looks like Exo's Baekhyun constantly. Whenever you see Hwanhee, Xiao is not far behind they are so chaotic.

Bit-to - his voice is as deep as honey yet his skills are amazing, he takes part in writing i'm assuming his rap parts and other parts of the songs. His writing is amazing, his talent is amazing and I love him

Kuhn - amazing co-leader, another deep voice when he speaks. Like Bit-to he takes part in writing nearly all his rap parts as well as others. Only recently have i began to appreciate his vocals. This man can sing his heart out!

Gyujin - I love how he always seems to take care of Sunyoul. He is funny with a great personality and super talented.

Kogyeol - I swear he was a model in another life, that tall, dark and handsome. He really has great vocals, a great smile and I think he would make a great actor some day

Jinhoo - i hate top media for keeping him apart from the group for years now but when he was there he was a damn good leader, amazing personality, great smile and so talented.

Jinhyuk - another that top media keeps away from the group however, his solo music is phenomenal. He has a beautiful personality and he cracks me up

Wooshin - the final member top media keeps away from the group, i honestly don't follow him much as he's the least member I vibe with, however his vocals are missed with the rest of them. He was always supportive and so close to Jinhyuk when they went on produce together.

FhXCbcbUoAEwv-X.jpg

FhRKkTAaMAAUw7l.jpg

• Jiu: Soft and playful dork who is just a wholesome human vitamin

Sua: Boundless energy with a cute and soft side

Siyeon: Living meme and quite like Wheein from mamamoo (quite head strong and knows what she wants)

Handong: Confident and funny and very charismatic

Yoohyeon: Studious and seams to be very heart on sleeve and also a tall flamboyant girl who gets shy sometimes

Dami: Calm / cool / collected and very much a hidden troll in the group (very witty)

Gahyeon: Boss baby only has 2 modes Maknae / BOSS (cute shortie who have a booming laugh)

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• BangChan: He gives the best advice and he is very funny

Lee Know: The way he acts and his humor is really funny

Changbin: his boobs ok but actually when he acts cute

Hyunjin: I love how he over exaggerates

Han:his humour or when he raps or sing

Felix:SUNSHINE

Seungmin: His Voice and his humour/jokes

I.N: how he is the maknae on top and i love how childish he is and ofc in a good way

24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

Edited once, last by MK3AM ().

• Please continue!

:pepe-cut:

• Bang Chan - As the dad of the group, he does a wonderful job looking out for an caring for all of his members, loves Stays with his whole heart, is goofy, cheesy, persistent, sticks to his promises and has a heart of gold.

Lee Know - He may seem cold and mean outside, but he's the softest ball of fluff on the inside, deeply cares for others and loves to find ways to serve, but never draws attention to it when he does it an is a huge cat person.

Changbin - He's a pillar for the group, reliable, hard-working and everyone else feels comfortable leaning on him when they are going through something hard and need the extra support.

Hyunjin - He is really passionate about the things that he loves, and never stops trying to improve in his hobbies, even though he doesn't have to, and he cares deeply for those around him and is really dramatic in the best way possible.

Jisung - When he messes up, he doesn't hide behind excuses and fully owns up to it and takes accountability for it, loves to tease the other members a lot, is happy a lot and very bubbly.

Felix - He is amazing at baking, loves to make others smile, smiles a lot himself, cheers others up, loves to hug others almost as much as I do, has beautiful freckles and would never even hurt a fly.

Seungmin - He's growing up so fast and so savage, he has the voice on an angel, can be really observant and deep sometimes, has no regard for the age system and will equally roast everyone and speaks his mind.

Jeongin - The maknae on top, he's a bit sneaky, playful and cheeky, like a fox, but in a cute, playful way, cares deeply about doing his best, is open with his emotions, is a good roommate and is just the cutest.

Oh, and did I mention how stunning they all are? Because they all are.

• Minji - playful, hypes the other members, has such a calming presence off stage but then dance very powerfully like in the Run BTS cover, owns the youthful nostalgia aspect of NewJeans

Hanni - oddball sense of humour, distinctive sweet singing voice, very very funny in their variety shows and on Phoning threads, stage presence and confidence creating viral moments from day 1 on shows, I'm predicting she'll own the upcoming NewJeans winter vibes

Danielle - such a distinctively strong singer, so far showing lots of expressive range, owns the NewJeans boho summer vibes, loves loves LOVES cheering her other bandmates

Haerin - lowkey offstage but has so much flow/details in her dance moves, destroys every dance challenge she does, trolls her members in the most subtle and cheeky way, owns the NewJeans RnB vibes

Hyein - cool girl extraordinaire and queen of the camera, and along with Minji brings the unnie fans in droves, absolutely brimming with confidence and owns the NewJeans chic vibes

• no-context posts that support my arguments

Minji:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Haerin:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hanni:

Danielle:

Hyein:

• Hyein - love her innocent glimmering eyes and deep seated bright smile bridge, such a sweetheart

Dannielle - she's like a super subtle flirty mannerisms in her own world and flow

Hanni - she's such a brand knew energy, a cute cube basically no matter which angle you look, its all the totally cute person but not forced at all just is natural, first time feeling that in Kpop

Haerin - a baby desert fox, give off friendly vibe yet so mysterious

Minji - her beauty is absolutely no joke, she's so bright and cheerful and her confidence really stands out

• Karina, there's something really addictive about her voice when she sings, and she comes across as being an incredibly supportive leader for the group

Ningning, she's a crackhead and a meme queen, and I like how supremely confident and unfazed about haters she is

Giselle, seems really down to earth and chilled, someone that you could always hang with and have fun no matter what you were doing

Winter, super cute mannerisms and unexpectedly has really funny reactions despite sometimes looking very icy

• Rei - heart of gold and the ray of morning sun. She exudes love and affection and really really really kind to anything. Yes, to anything even a plushie or foods. But she is also quick witted and quirky and I love it when she casually speak a stabbing facts. Plus I love her cuteness but also her swag tone when she raps.

Leeseo - The first that gain my respect, truly. She is way younger than me and Yujin but she really wants to keep up with her unnies in terms of performance. One of my favorite is her motto, "I may walk slowly but I'll never walk backwards". She wants to keep improving even if it just a small steps. I also really love her vocals along with Liz and Yujin.

Liz - she answered my question about "what if a shy person becomes an idol?". And I love her honest reactions, kindness and thoughtfulness. It's no wonder that she and Rei are really close. (And yes I love the couplez)

Wonyoung - she is hella smart. And I loved it whenever her group talking about meat or BBQ and she would always got mentioned because her love of meat. I also love it when she and the '04 lines endlessly teasing Yujin.

Gaeul - her... Idk what the term of it, beauty-cool? Idk. Her visual always amaze me. Whether it's her long hair pre-debut, her short hair on love dive or her blonde looks for this era. Oh I also love her act in one of ive's content. (Starship pls try to give her a chance on acting pls)

Yujin - her all-rounder-ness not just in performing but also other things like variety, acting, and even her visual? Like if she needs to be cute, she would use bang. Needs sexy or mature aura? She'd just swipe her hair on one side. I also love her thoughtfulness.

I really love them because of their love and affection for each other.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!