An appreciation thread ​to my favorite people on the forum, because they deserve to read only good things

• To my Michelins and Michelins at heart (who are also official members).

fifu Thank you for the 4 years we've been friends. You are a beautiful person inside and out. Even though we have a fake beef and fight each other everyday, you've never annoyed me once, that's how sweet you are.

Litto In this 5 years of friendship, I've noticed you are always speaking up your mind, even If sometimes people will side-eye you for that. I like you just the way you. And I know that behind the troll persona there's a sensitive person I want to protect.

butterbutterfly There's a whole ocean between us and I still feel you so close. That's how special and valuable you are to me. Thank you for all the times you cared about my well being and my health. I'm always rooting for your happiness, because that's what a person like you deserve to receive in life.

@kidsgonestray You are just so patient and kind to everyone, even when people don't deserve and have obvious malicious intentions. That's a cute side of you I admire along with your maturity for your age.

cle19 You are always eloquent and so secure about your thoughts and opinions, I like It about you a lot. I know that you always get shy when we compliment you and act like you don't believe, but trust more in your potential, I'm pretty sure It's endless.

@zuzuhhaa You're one of the best people I've met here. I've said it before, but I always felt such a positive energy from you. You deserve to be treated well, with love and respect. I hope everyone around you recognize it.

xoxoshawol I miss you. But every time you come back and say us how you are spending your life and having a good time, I feel so happy for you. So I try to not miss you so much, because you deserve to live the best of your life.

CITY There's something about your humor I really love and you make me laugh so easily, even when you are making fun of me for some reason. I don't need to say how much I like you, because I'm sure you know

StepOut I love when you are here and interact with you, I don't hide it. You are funny when you have to be, sweet when you have to be and has some of the best takes in our Dm. Don't disappear completely or I will haunt you at night.

jonginmomo You have such a bright personality! Everytime you are online and chat with me, I know I will have a good time. I love how you get excited at minimal things and It's so contagious.

cherryblossom9 I know you are always appearing and disappering, but I've missed you. I hope you are your life well and taking care of yourself. You deserve good things.

@Sweet-Spice I love you. I hope to be able to hug you one day and saying it in person, just how you I value our friendship. I have to be careful about what I will write about you, because I might end up crying... again. You are unique. You are an amazing person with a beautiful heart. Don't let anyone tell you the opposite.

• This is probably as old as you but I'll say it in every opportunity I can, I love you so much and I vale our friendship so much so I would never type something to hurt you even as a joke because I want our friendship to last as much as I do. The day I met you (and our other friends prior to the pandemic) it was one of my favorite days of my life, I'll never forget it. And this is also old but remembering that you'll never get rid of me because I'm not letting to!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you, fool <3

Also, to the Michelins and friends and people who like me from other guilds, I love you all too, you all are the reason why I'm still here. It was a great experience meeting and interacting with you all in my bad and good days, in our ups and downs, in flops and bops, in el diablos to magikarps, even if someone try to tear us apart, hope our bond last as long as forever and even if this place doesn't exist anymore (almost happened today since I'm having to rewrite all of this again) I hope to keep in contact to all of you. It's been more than a year since I became active here but it feels like 5, and this is also because of Mina so I'm double thankful to her. I don't want to cry again so I'm going to stop here.

Love you all and terzo by Juice=Juice now on sale <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by fifu ().

• soft rafi 2x

*pretends to be fine* 2x2x2x

• I still have in my phone the photos we took together (alongside our friends), when I went to your city and we met. I hope to hug you again. Love you

2x

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!