My favourite NCT songs from each subunit

• NCT 127

Title Track: Super Human, something about that song is so fun to listen to. It almost makes me feel like I'm on a spaceship going traveling super fast through space.

B-Side: End to start, (off of the Awaken album) I never really see anyone talk about this song. It's really sad but I keep going back to it just because it perfectly defines the sadness I feel. I really enjoy it and I wished nctzens talked about the Awaken album a lot more. (My other favorite B-Side is sun and moon)

NCT Dream

Title Track: Hot sauce, this song is like stuck in my head permanently. It's weird and I like it. It is kind of weird to me to see outside fans of other groups not like this song though. Same thing with zimzalabim. (Until everyone decided one day that it was an amazing song)

B-Side: Deja Vu, The opening is also permanently stuck in my head. It's just a really good song to be honest.

NCT U

Title Track: 7th Sense, I already went into great detail on why I love this song in my other thread about Kpop comebacks and debuts that slayed (check it out :sunglasses:) but this song is so like...mysterious and the beginning of it makes you feel like your lost in a forest by yourself. I don't know what I'm saying, I just really like the song.

B-Side: Faded in my last song, technically deja vu and this is an nct2020 song, but it says it's by NCT U so... Anyways this song is really one of those songs you could listen to over and over again. Haechan owned that song BTW.

WAYV

Title Track: Turn back time, I like all of their title tracks equally to be honest, but I've been constantly listening to turn back time so I guess you could say I like it the most.

B-Side: Action Figure, I guess this makes me pretty basic because I know a lot of nctzens like this song. This song is like faded in my last song, I can listen to it like 30 times and I'm still living for it every time. Except that so drippy part... :pepe-life-support:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• YAS girl lets get NCT some post on this forum.

End to start is SO GOOD. SO underrated. Def my fav bside of 127, kinda a shame thats it wasn't korean. I also like Nonstop and Sit down. its so difficult to choose :(

Dream : 119, Quiet down, Diggity

U : hard to chose with the whole Resonance thing, but def BOSS, (a reset), Faded in my last song, Make a wish is also a whole mood

Wayv : Nectar and Love talk lets goooo

NCT1_HIRES-3-1024x547.jpg

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!