The way onces treat Chaeyoung rub me the wrong way

• Of course there is, they know fans like it. I'm not doubting their friendship, but no denying it is pushed as a ship too.

No, it is not. No ship in TWICE is pushed. The girls are all naturally close. We have literally no unit shoot, performance stage, sub unit song, literally nothing that could be perceived as a push by the company. It isn't even TWICE's most popular ship. They just have a rabid fandom for some reason, mainly due to Mina and Chaeyoung constantly mentioning each other. The biggest thing is that they have been like this since debut, way before their ship got this popular. There is nothing else that supports your claim.

• So are you implying that Chaeyoung is not good looking? :whatb:

I think they're saying if Chaeyoung looked like Nayeon or Mina, she will be on every best rapper list and would be praised for her songwriting more like other idols.

love in space, space, space, love in space, space, space, tto daleun neol mannalge-eh-eh-eh

Cherry Bullet Love In Space GIF - Cherry Bullet Love In Space Cherry Wish -  Discover & Share GIFs

• No, it is not. No ship in TWICE is pushed. The girls are all naturally close. We have literally no unit shoot, performance stage, sub unit song, literally nothing that could be perceived as a push by the company. It isn't even TWICE's most popular ship. They just have a rabid fandom for some reason, mainly due to Mina and Chaeyoung constantly mentioning each other. The biggest thing is that they have been like this since debut, way before their ship got this popular. There is nothing else that supports your claim.

Why are you getting annoyed about this? I never said they aren't close, it's clear to me that Twice are all good friends. That doesn't stop a company or the girls themselves playing up to it. Chaeyoung even said "the michaeng that you love" so of course they are aware.

• In my rush to defend Michaeng, i forgot to mention something more relevant to Chae's future career...

She spent a lot of time with Black Label acts this past year, including Somi and Rose. Remember her fancy lunch with Rose at that exclusive Italian restaurant? If Twice doesnt renew, I would not be surprised if she ended up at the Black Label eventually, maybe learning how to make her own music with 24, Vince, R Tee and the rest of the producers there.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think to me, it's clear rapping is not her passion. She also to me is not a very competitive person. She looks content and happy at where she is. I don't think she wants more lines.

• i've never saw onces laughing when chae got 1 sec line in dtna or get mad when she got a photoshoot :pepe-magnify: also tzuyu and mina are both popular members it makes sense if there are people or solo stans makin hashtags for them :pepe-shrug:

SɳʂԃBιɠαɳɠExσTɯιƈҽRҽԃ VҽʅʋҽƚAҽʂρα

Nɱιxx Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ Lҽʂʂҽɾαϝιɱ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

#superm from fearless moonbeamrwelvet - Tumblr blog | Tumgir#kpop x reader from This Is For Male Readers

#twice from ♡#twice from ♡#twice from ♡

#sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru from kagihira brainrotef3ba7d18098df725f3625dd607b80c0289c2308.gifvTumblr media

[center]

• Onces are just like any other fandom tbh.

They go hard for their own biases, and the members with the most individual fans have the loudest representation because they have the most people. True OT9 fans who ride hard for each member are rare, few, and far between. It does suck that members with smaller fandoms don't get as much attention or support, but at the end of the day, it is up to JYPE.

I have seen so many email campaigns addressed to JYPE about members, I can't even count, but only some of those issues ever get addressed. Probably because a lot of those complaints are based on the fans interpretations as well as what THEY want versus the member. But, there are some occasions where I think JYPE did really pay them dirt.

That's just my interpretation though. We'll see the members' true feelings and thoughts once contract renewals are announced.

Chaeyoung is very under utilized in her solo endeavors, but I'd say her and Dahyun have been getting their fair share of lines since Feel Special. And Chaeyoung and Jihyo have had more of the songs included on Twice albums than any other members. Chae has also has not only a MelPro but her and Dahyun also had their unit cover of JYP's song. So, it's not like she hasn't gotten any individual attention in the last couple of years.

• I think to me, it's clear rapping is not her passion. She also to me is not a very competitive person. She looks content and happy at where she is. I don't think she wants more lines.

That's funny because on Sixteen she seemed very passionate about rapping. She wrote her own rap for starters and also looked genuinely so happy when JYP complimented her photoshoot, saying she started to feel/look like a real rapper

• In my rush to defend Michaeng, i forgot to mention something more relevant to Chae's future career...

She spent a lot of time with Black Label acts this past year, including Somi and Rose. Remember her fancy lunch with Rose at that exclusive Italian restaurant? If Twice doesnt renew, I would not be surprised if she ended up at the Black Label eventually, maybe learning how to make her own music with 24, Vince, R Tee and the rest of the producers there.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That is one wild conspiracy :pepe-cross:

External Content youtu.be

• I think they're saying if Chaeyoung looked like Nayeon or Mina, she will be on every best rapper list and would be praised for her songwriting more like other idols.

Minyoung didnt make it cuz she suc

:boredr::boredr::boredr:

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

FWUD3SGUsAE6DtN?format=jpg&name=large

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!