Twice signify the end of the 3rd Gen (F.T GOT7)

• Short points if you are at a 6th grade reading level:

- twice as soloists are very boring

- got7 are evil

-jayb should go to jail

- the end of 3rd Gen is here

- all 3rd Gen groups are boring and old

- I miss 2nd gen

- everything everybody else has said about twice tbh

- everybody is an anti of twice now

-I can't wait for everybody to be an anti of blackpink when their contract renewals come around

-I'd be shocked if Twice renew. If they all do...they are setting themselves up.

- korean GP hates kpop (and boring music)

according to my research, jinyoung is the only got snoozer 7 member that is actually well known, JB is a perv, youngjae is boring, mark is a snoozer and a dozen, yugyeom is in his RnB phase, and Bambam doesn't bring anything but nonsense to the table. So if they have 7 members, and twice have 9, looks like only 2 members from twice will have a successful actress/solo career, NOW according to my in depth research, I think Mina will probably release boring japenese ballads, Chaeyoung will collab with Jay Park or some other rapper idiot, tzuyu might become an actress, nayeon would become a soloist but boring, just like that Jo Yuri girl from produce, Jeongyeon will also release boring solo work...just café music and a prayer, jihyo might have a chance... hyolyn (is that her name??) Maybe sistar stuff, who am I missing? Oh yes dahyun...do I even have to say it? Did I forget momo? Listen, i think she'll have a big career in Japan, or not, honestly twice just seem like a lot of blandness. I still like them as a group, don't take this the wrong way, but all of them as soloists just feels meh. So now if I add all of this information up, taking jinyoung into consideration, the only successfull member will most likely be tzuyu or momo.

Got7 faded into the abyss after disbandment, the released that one boring ass song, encore, but there will never will be an encore because their disbanded? So I'm confused about that. You know JYP really doesn't know what to do with groups that have been active for more than 5-7 years. All their groups are like copies of eachother, and you know all their groups age terribly after disbandment, not all, but majority. Something is really wrong with that company. It seems like now since nobody but international onces and the occasional obsessed korean male once, nobody is really interested in them, but I take that as a sign that 3rd Gen is officially over. Everybody is interested in Stayc, Aespa, Enflop, NCT (idk what gen they are honestly) you know. Stuff like that. What was I saying again? Oh yes, the parallels between got7 and twice, very similar storyline from both groups. Bad music and dozens, but twice are a little better than got flop.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!