Posts by loneranger1

being successful is important

but if you can`t have that, making everyone believe that you are successful is also important

and if you want to say your group is at the same level of top groups worldwide, That is expensive to buy:

So you pay your idols like they are on top, just for looks, cos you Know big companies is at your back.

You say "look big company, our group is top gg world wide now", and big companie, angry with bad use

of money, f*ck you over, create a copypaste group from the original and invest half or less money that

you did. Pay less to their idols (still good payment)

Big Company already have a masive group with a fandom that keep defending their idols for the

explotation. What i think, while having the biggest group, Big company like being in control more. So less

power to the groups and fandoms. They want money and power

If they were capable of that, they would have done it already

just remember that they are not produced by Teddy

I bet last BP songs were his pitty songs and he was keeping the few good ones for his NGG

I bet they won`t be as good vocaly but they will be more successful than BM. Mark my words

Remember Kpop, and Pop in general is all about visuals. BM are fine, they are cute, but they don`t have the visuals other groups have. Or maybe YG should stop producing them like crap (outfits)

But Jisoo does the most for us fans. Be it Instagram or YouTube. Rosé goes live once in a while. Jennie posts a lot too. Jisoo and Jennie for example post when they're in paris. I saw Lisa's Story. But once again, an Ad. This time for Jennie tho. Good to see them supporting each other so that's fine. They all could do more when they're not promoting but Lisa does the bare minimum. Fans, for example, keep begging for another dance video, the last one is like 2 years ago? Still love them tho. Just not stanning them like I used to.

maybe is because dance videos was all Yg would let her do. and now she can do other stuff (white lottus) she is DOING THAT

and the girl is half her life on a plain lately. runing arround. prepairing for good things. just wait

what hater 😂I'm a BLINK. But you can't deny that Lisa is the laziest when it comes to "fan service". Just look at her Instagram. Ads ads ads. Once a year a birthday post. When was her last live? Never? I love the girls since their debut sweetie. But facts are facts. And I follow their Instagram since they created it, so spare me with your bullshit.

Edit:

And what does fan service got to do with her partying at Coachella?

really, When Jisoo was the one how gain the most last year in adds? Also Jennie and Rosé. THey all do. I go to her instagram and i see a lot of pictures that are just her in bikini, on her gig in Paris (oh i forgot about that), with her dog, outfits she use on different occasions, yeas some are from brands. But people (fans) want her to post that too!

she uploaded pictures of everthing she did. Also you have to watch her stories. maybe you don`t follow that well.

and i named other suff but you just pick the ones that follow your narrative. All you complain is because she doesn`t do lives?

yesterday she uploaded a story about Jennies gift, from gentle monster, and then her food

so your list is : she doesn`t do lives. Done (aka she doesn`t care about fans)

i just....don`t understand something

so hybe is saying Min Hee was seeking to gain control over Ador, but hybe owns 80 of it.

So, how do they say she was seeking that? gun piont. "give me your shares of ador"

i mean, people are stupid, how is it posible that Hybe sale their shares to her :wellr: . they say the most stupid things and people buy it?

ok? My og comment didn't have anything to do with the fandom name tho. I know that. I talked about how Lisa doesn't really care about her fans. But I guess your super brain doesn't work at all

cos i am a fan and i know she released a cover song for Christmas and had recently had a fan meeting in thailand

you know that yg wouldn`t let her do anything don`t ya? But now she is free, she can

do i use baby talk with you?

now she working on the white lotus. she is working on music. she has a new record label. She uploaded content on her birthday. She went to coachella

do you follow hon or i use simple words. she is W-O-R-K-I-N-K

But maybe you need other kind of stuff as a fan...oh jee, i forgot you are a SIMPLE hater. YOu don`t know, cos really you DON`T FOLLOW HER.

:pepe-flirt::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain:

hehe, all BP haters run here to defend illit fandom name

they all know Lisa is a POWER name. Not a power name. A POWER NAME. Even in Coachela she trended 1º worldwide just for showing up

I must say it. It is Lisa that made Celine big. The OT3 got power house brand names. Celine wasn`t that big to begin with. They even didn`t participated or made runways that often like Chanel, YSL and Dior. Many times Lisa didn`t go to fashion week because...Celine wouldn`t have a fashion show. And like always YG gave Lisa less, and Lisa took it her on her shoulders and made it a hit. But at the end we don`t know what happened there

I liked Lisa was able to make a bigger name for Celine, thou i didn`t like their fashion that much. Her Celine black dress on How you like that is Bleh (and i am being nice)

LISA&ROSE How You Like That JP Version

But yeah op is right, you don´t like it. Mainly because you came here as a hater, own it , you know i am right

But they took Celine because Lisa wasn`t that interested any more. If she wanted to continue, she would have made arragements. Prov they didn`t want to pay her more, cos she is worth it, and she turn them down.Gain for both sides. But Celine and Lisa´s name are entangled. Aka, Lisas fame again. Maybe they knew that poor idol would have hate. I know a couple of companys that live on victims syndrom. Let them have it.

And for the ones that say that they didn`t knew Lisa`s fans unofficial name is Lilies, is because you call us Lizars. But the name is Lilies. She said it many times. And we all know that they took advantage that she never made it official, and went for it.

If you don`t recognize that there is a lot of "hanging on someone´s elses tit" on the industry, you are not being truthfull.

you are just calling Blinks off like always, like we weren´t right on many cases. Do you want me to bring old sh*t back? I can. And it won`t bring shame to blinks, but the Companys that used BP and Lisa´s fame to their benefit. YG included.

Why NORMAL Blinks are offended if they're not toxic? Like I said. If the shoe fits...

To be fair, that's why I use BLONKS, FARMY or DUMBCE when I'm talking about the toxic side of these fandoms.

then i was not talking to you

read other users comments, they are as low as those deadbeats that attack someone on twitter.

i don`t have twitter, nor i would ever dm o post a messeage of hate on an idol account

and i am blink

but when you use the term blink without "some" to indicate that we are ALL TOXIC. You get reported for being TOXIC yourself. Good luck with that...attitude

it doesn`t look like Blinks being salty

The Celine thing was more about some Lisa fans dropping Celine after Lisa leaving the brand. Not like you said, being against NJ

I do agree with some people that Hybe is desperate to push new jeans high end brands deals... I mean, those are great, who wouldn`t want them? And if brands are calling the members, they should go for it