Lisa - Rockstar Teaser

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

enjoy

BlinkTaglist

• She looks so cool. Can't wait to hear the full song.

Mv will be released on LLOUD channel.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

٨ـ٨ـ ѕιнуєση ـ٨ـ٨

220601403f462c3f3d77666d4902a8703199d320.gifv 2a61c9b910d2d9e18ead9f81ac4f88a32687bc84.gifv

Edited 2 times, last by atropos ().

• Some facts about the music video:

• According to an eyewitness, the filming took place over three consecutive nights in Bangkok's Chinatown, between 2AM and 5AM (Bangkok time). Taking photos or any other form of recording was strictly prohibited, and the production company threatened legal action against anyone who leaked any information.

External Content x.com

--------------------

• A dancer who worked with Lisa on the MV said that ALL the dancers in the video are Thai.

External Content x.com

--------------------

• One of the scenes in the Rockstar MV was shot at "New World Department Store", an abandoned shopping mall and department store in Bangkok, Thailand.

External Content x.com

--------------------

• One of the scenes was shot in Bangkok's Magical Chinatown.

External Content x.com

• To be honest, I wasn't particularly impressed with the outfits featured in this teaser, I found them to be a bit plain and ordinary. However, the locations chosen seem to be pretty cool.

• I'm asking for a friend: Where are her fans? I mean, she still didn't reach 1M subs on YT after 6 months. :pepe-notes:

I guess people don't really know that channel exists? It literally had 1 video posted until yesterday, a lot thought the mv might be posted on lilifilm channel

• Nah, that's more like a vlog channel with 11M sub. I think kids nowadays following Kpop Idols on Tiktok and Insta rather than on YT.

It's so funny how you can't stay away from any BP related thread. Don't worry about lloud subscribers, they are doing fine :thumbup:

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• It's so funny how you can't stay away from any BP related thread. Don't worry about lloud subscribers, they are doing fine :thumbup:

Who said, I'm worried? You're a Blink, why are you commenting in other threads? Just because I don't care about BP or the members, except Rose, doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion.

Also, it's not like BLINKS are not the fandom that creates 10 posts/day about followers and other numbers.

The funny thing is, BLINKS calling other groups and soloists "nugus" because they don't have massive numbers. Why are you not calling Lisa a nugu?🤣

For the record, I'm not shading Lisa, but all I see on Twitter and Insta that Lisa fans posting tweets from her company, yet you're not following her official channels. She has 100M on Insta, yet her vlog channel has 11M, her agency has less than 1M, her Tiktok has 10M followers. This is the reason I mentioned this. You guys always mumbling about followers and when I say, it doesn't matter and 90% of her followers are fake and not real, you call me a liar.

The fact is, kids only follow and listen to mainstream. You're not following her (and the other members) till they release something mainstream again. Speak volumes.

• Your twitter is full of blinks tweets which just proves even more my point.

I don't call others nugus and the funny thing is that you jump on blinks as if we share the same mind and attitudes, but this is bc you hate BP and using "I like Rosé" won't make it just a critical opinion, you are here bc you hate them. You are the hater here, David, not me.

Lisa numbers are literally one of the best and blinks will subscribe to her company channel more when she releases her MV so don't worry, she won't stay with 800k subscribers. Her lilifilm acc is for her vlogs and some dance covers, you are saying it's low? It's literally one of the most subscribed kpop solo channels on yt.

You are the epitome of petty bc you wanted to MMM what BP has. Move on, David, you live in an IF world and it's embarrassing.

BP will keep being loved by their fans and you should stop camping on their threads to expose your ugly inferior complex when it comes to their fame.

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• Your twitter is full of blinks tweets which just proves even more my point.

I don't call others nugus and the funny thing is that you jump on blinks as if we share the same mind and attitudes, but this is bc you hate BP and using "I like Rosé" won't make it just a critical opinion, you are here bc you hate them. You are the hater here, David, not me.

Lisa numbers are literally one of the best and blinks will subscribe to her company channel more when she releases her MV so don't worry, she won't stay with 800k subscribers. Her lilifilm acc is for her vlogs and some dance covers, you are saying it's low? It's literally one of the most subscribed kpop solo channels on yt.

You are the epitome of petty bc you wanted to MMM what BP has. Move on, David, you live in an IF world and it's embarrassing.

BP will keep being loved by their fans and you should stop camping on their threads to expose your ugly inferior complex when it comes to their fame.

What are you even talking about? I have almost 4500 tweets and 10 is about BP. 🤣

If the shoe fits... You don't need to defend yourself if you're not like that.

I don't hate BP, I don't hate any group. This is the lamest argument that baby Kpop stans (not just Blinks) like you can come up with every time someone have a different opinion. It's BORING, say something else!

"Lisa numbers are literally one of the best and blinks will subscribe to her company channel more when she releases her MV so don't worry,"

With this, you proved my point, so thank you.

Actually, I never wanted MMM to be mainstream, because being mainstream comes with more toxic fans and less freedom. And it's not about MMM, I didn't mention them. This is another example that Blinks can't argue like a normal person, your only argument is calling others haters and mention their faves. But now that you mention Mamamoo. Did you know that Solar is the first female Idol with a successful vlog channel? She started this whole trend, basically.

Blakcpink will keep being loved, yet their fans can't even click a sub button on YT till the girls release a new MV. :pepe-toast:

• I didn't imply that you tweeted about BP, but you check twitter blinks to use here when I, for example, don't even use twitter. But you use the mental tweets there to justify you always camping on BP threads and saying "but blinks" like use your toxicity there, not here.

You don't even realizing you look like any petty hater is funny. You always go for the baby, kid "insult" as if you were a mature adult when you seem like an extremely annoying and sour adult, not mature.

You talked about her numbers being low and I said they are one the best kpop soloists numbers so I'm sorry for breaking your dream of Lisa or BP being a flop.

You are sick like twitter kpop fans.

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• He really has nothing else except his love for Blackpink and it's members.

He loves them so much, he has to make sure their threads stay bumped.

Yeah like it's annoying bc sure the thread is public, but always coming to be so negative is embarrassing like give blinks here a moment to celebrate without your pettiness.

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• This thread contains 41 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!