Posts by justscrolling

Treasure can also sell out those. Tbh they did just good on spotify, and sk. But if you see their sns stats, it's hardly resemble bp. I think tbl or teddy group will be the real bp successor, not replacing them but having similar buzz like bp in early days.

For yg without giving bp comeback, you'll get nothing but angry blinks that won't like bm cause the amount of content difference between them.

ABCD has 1,5M streams you don’t even know what you’re talking about after being wacked by armys now you’re coming for nayeon stfu :teeheek:

Armys? Wer? I'm only getting wacked by mod here.

That's unfiltered, ppl mass looping the song.

Today it's 1.1m and she still didn't get in

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why would I

Several already being deleted, but yeah I'm updating those proofs when I remember

IDK ABCD is rising on kcharts, it has potential to go viral because I like the song.

:pepemusic:

Jyp is trying hardd

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On youtube too. Feels bad for jihyo lol

Just use whatever button is there on artist page that offer to put the song's Discover, playlists, autoplay and pay the price to Spotify by the revenue cut from total streams.

TTH and other playlist, they can reach to Spotify directly. Just email them.

:pepe-clown-gear:

Lol, I'm sure they've done it, still need to get the contact to get the top of autoplay list tho

They really need them atp cause nobody really tune in

New romcom king emerges

Less cringe, better acting

Okay Visual, charming

Basically he doesn't remind me he's only acting like eunwoo

Ygk has him and choose other guys to push while he's clearly better, smh

100k dislikes on that belift video

External Content x.com

Tbf it's not that hard to mass disliked a video, especially if u hv specific fandom doing it, like that ex April member or bp videos got millions

External Content x.com

I guess this is why, yg won't send bp all the way to Brazil just to earn 3m per show after all of that 7m stadiums

So finally I skim the video, and they're speaking the truth, especially the dancing, and styling. Funny how people only saying nmixx this that and not the other examples. Reveals all that hypocrisy.

They should've went further exposing nj with bp brand deals, like stop being shameless thinking you own y2k, when it's already popular (weird indie cute girl Aesthetic? Fx Rv gf), crying why they all copying, while also chasing bp brand deals.

do-you-feel-no-shame-shameless.gif