Posts by justscrolling

oh goodness lol

Can you imagine the impact, i blame this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wish she performed boygroup song routine too sometimes

It's not digital chart but wth her best fancam yet, unfortunately idt it can go viral, they should've styled her this way first music show stage. Do they have future live singing program? I remember treasure does it in radio to show off their vocal

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well my wish is granted

External Content twitter.com

she watched ateez too

she's partying

Once I had a dream she has lilifilm dance performance of Inception with ateez lul

Finally!??

There's no sighting of her yet today. She was seen watching Sabrina, ice spice yesterday like swift Justin etc.

In snake we trust,

:pepe-clown-gear:

Lol, the quotes. Blinks are so annoying. Yes, BP did amazing, but they have to bring that everytime another group goes to COachella? Jesus.

Always obsessed with blink huh. Every fandom quoting, no way blink could do that alone or bts will have many of them,since they love to mass quote bp with once

Recent example

Anyway jimin record bout to broken it seems.

It's not digital chart but wth her best fancam yet, unfortunately idt it can go viral, they should've styled her this way first music show stage. Do they have future live singing program? I remember treasure does it in radio to show off their vocal

Ok kinda bias before because some people used bp name *eyeroll stfu* but anyway this is my first time watching this gg, tbh I was just gonna comment about the costume and band.

They're pretty interactive, so it's not boring, but they really need that backtrack, few voice cracks in a show is whatever, but to have many of those plus off tune in One song is just not ok. Subtle backtrack is acceptable if they want yo focus more in dancing. Just use louder adlib in some parts so people will let it go, instead of being like this and the clip will be used for drags.

this is IMO Encore scandal International level. Unpopular opinion ik lol, but backtrack is better

Long red hair girl is hot so already more entertaining than other kpop acts in Coachella (exc BP)

Reading this reddit thread and this thread makes it feel like I'm watching 2 different performances

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/s/jnofxoSa4h

The strat is to use controversial filter.

Always named dropping Blackpink backtrack when

Without Backtrack

With backtrack

Stfu already, just deal with people reaction after hearing school talent vocal and stop comparing them to bp lol.

Making me looking for these clips smh.

Tbf I can't help but underestimate BM because YHS face in every videos, ads on yt, and Batter Up records. Treasure GG version me think. Bbut their spotify records are not bad, high random youtube video views, album sales etc. Overall results exceed my expectations for them.

Meanwhile I'm more interested with TBL GG when they have

Visual like ella

Dancer like bailey

Possibly being supported by BP members on Instagram

Teddy - like it or not he has 100% success rate debuting top gg

Would they obliterate yg (yhs) lol exciting times

dautuio-cong-family.gif

External Content x.com

Doing better than I thought lol, from everyone reactions I thought they'll do treasure numbers. Mybad

"

Remember the keyword y’all PARTNERSHIP she’s not signed under them completely like Doja or SZA and she’ll have complete control over her recordings this is just for music distribution she’ll still be in control of her own career!

Trust that she wouldn’t sign a bad contract after everything she went through with YG

"