TBLNGG's lineup is a brilliant double-edged sword (Update 2: Annie Moon, Ella Gross and Bailey Sok almost confirmed)

• Teddy's somi songs aren't doing that well

FF - #5

DD - #8

Top ten in her last two comebacks is very good for a female soloist. She even surpassed Newjeans at one point with FF last year.

Teddy is extremely consistent with producing hits for both groups and soloists.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• I thought they've had more members?

also let's wait and see how many songs they will be able to release per year

I'm not saying they will have 4 members, those are just the most likely members so far based on evidence.

It's likely they will have more based on the leaked photos, but we don't know who they are. Also, keep in mind that we don't know when they were taken and if they contain trainees that were cut.

• Will they endure the rigors of being a KPop girl group? A bunch of princesses who need a squad of attendants doing tours and all that?

They all want to play celebrity games. Their story will make good TV dramas, but will it actually work? I seriously doubt it.

It will be like a superwealthy girl's diary of playing a girl group, Most people would rather let her stay in her own circle, away from ordinary fans.

This isn't Teddy's first group. Of course he would take into account the girls' personalities before selecting them.

• Update:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ella is signed to TBL but Bailey isn't officially. For them to make the same move at about the same time can't be a coincidence. I would consider both Ella and Bailey to be almost confirmed members at this point.

• hammerstan

Changed the title of the thread from “TBLNGG's lineup is a brilliant double-edged sword (so far)” to “TBLNGG's lineup is a brilliant double-edged sword (Update: Ella Gross and Bailey Sok almost confirmed)”.
  • This isn't Teddy's first group. Of course he would take into account the girls' personalities before selecting them.

Basically Teddy is playing in the show the princesses have produced, fulfilling their fantasies to play a girl group. Whether they will actually like the rigors of post debut life is another question

• Update:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ella is signed to TBL but Bailey isn't officially. For them to make the same move at about the same time can't be a coincidence. I would consider both Ella and Bailey to be almost confirmed members at this point.

unless it would be that sad moment when it's actually the opposite

but hopefully not

External Content www.youtube.com

• Update 2:

Annie Moon and Bailey Sok received GLYF (Somi's highligher brand) and posted it on their insta. This is their only interaction I'm aware of, so I would consider this almost confirmation that Annie (and Bailey) will be in TBLGG.

MÉOVV GLOBAL (@MEOVV_GLOBAL) on X
    [📸] Rumoured MÉOVV/TBLNGG member showing off her gift from TBL JEON SOMI’s makeup brand GLYF on her Instagram story! #MEOVV #TBLNGG #THEBLACKLABEL #더블랙레이블…
    twitter.com

MÉOVV CENTRIC (@MEOVV_CENTRIC) on X
    Somi gifting her glyfing highlighter to bailey and annie 2/4 well next ella since she has not update anything yet👀 #TBLNGG #THEBLACKLABEL…
    twitter.com

Edited 2 times, last by hammerstan ().

• hammerstan

Changed the title of the thread from “TBLNGG's lineup is a brilliant double-edged sword (Update: Ella Gross and Bailey Sok almost confirmed)” to “TBLNGG's lineup is a brilliant double-edged sword (Update 2: Annie Moon, Ella Gross and Bailey Sok almost confirmed)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!