Business articles and reporters are saying that Newjeans is extremely profitable and has huge potential

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Article titled, ahead of BTS by 3 years, HYBE has birthed a monster level good daughter (NewJeans)

It talks about Ador and the speed of its growth in relation to revenue and profit compared the top agencies in the past like SM, JYP, YG, Big Hit.

It says Ador has achieved fastest ever for an agency to hit 100 billion won revenue ($72.5 million USD). And the fact that it was achieved while NewJeans has not even started their tour they mention means revenue will accelerate even further.

It also quotes an entertainment industry insider who says "Idol business is a fandom business but NewJeans generates even more revenue with endorsements and corporates than fandoms and is much more stable than just depending on fandom.”

Article also states NewJeans internationally especially in the 4th gen is ahead overwhelmingly. It quotes Lee Ki Hoon from Hana Finance Equity analyst who predicts NewJeans will match at the latest in 5 years the revenue generated by BlackPink in 7 years.

He also says Ador has the most potential among all labels (not just in HYBE) and estimates the value of Ador to be 2 trillion won ($1.45 billion USD)

*Well, now I wonder what will happen to the girls because of all this mess. Their potential is huge, and they're on the right track, just caught in the middle of a company fight

• Let's see if their impacts can hold with how many ads they're given. First time I saw a member trending with 100k on x and it turns out to be Queen of tears character name lmao

• Reading this makes me believe Hybe won't ever let Ador go.

At worst case MHJ will be forced to step down or she needs to compromise here.

Ador worth a lot :skull: it's just with NJs alone. How much do other labels under Hybe's worth? :woow:

• Damn, article really said that NJ is ahead of BTS by three years (in terms of exceeding 100 billion won in total revenue). Didnt take into account how BTS had to start from ground zero though. Sounds like it was written by a troll wanting to set up NJ tbh.

Yeah, but at least it's not only Bts but the whole industry. So it's still impressive

• Anyway I am gonna love the conundrum Hybe stans particularly the Army variety will face now, but knowing how such offensive mediaplay articles also do no perturb that ilk, it is hoping too much from them.

• Lol, the mediaplay begins or resumes should I say.

Kpop fans and their weird ideology that everything is all about them and anything mentioning their faves next to other groups' name is always something negative or offensive is actually more impressive than this article. This is business, they will always compared one brand to another just for the sake of comparing

But please go on because the world without these kind of kpop fans is boring anyway

• Kpop fans and their weird ideology that everything is all about them and anything mentioning their faves next to other groups' name is always something negative or offensive is actually more impressive than this article. This is business, they will always compared one brand to another just for the sake of comparing

But please go on because the world without these kind of kpop fans is boring anyway

yes cause what is blatant mediaplay and playing down two of the top established groups by using fallacious contentions is just a regular article. Talking about surpassing 3 year old BTS when they were literally not born with the silver spoon unlike NJNS which had it bestowed on them by the same said BTS' hard work...sure.

• "Ahead of BTS by 3 year", really?!

They forgot who built Hybe from Zero!

I doubt it, records are meant to be broken and if anything it speaks to the platform BTS built that 1- their juniors got such a huge starting push and 2- they were able to reach such heights with such a low start. For people not around when BTS was literally everywhere, this comparison really speaks to how huge BTS got

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!