What's a B-side that you think every kpop stan should know?

• for me its probably gone days by stray kids

this song instantly lifts my mood. I've listened to this whenever i got bored or was feeling down, and genuinely it makes me feel better

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the second one i would i would recommend would be wishlist by txt

this song is another one that lifts my mood, and it genuinely motivates me to be like YES I CAN DO THIS

• Aside

Its one of those SHINee happy-sad songs

• Ahh, there is too much to mention :peperain:

Let me go with Checkmate and Kingdom Come

• The queen of b-sides

• This song will remind me how I lost many things and even the life of my own family in the peak of pandemic 2020....

External Content youtu.be

• The queen of b-sides

i love you for thiss

• Another one selene 6.23

Jjong wrote that specifically for ishawols, to say distance doesnt decrease our love

I remember kshawols asked him if that song could be for them too, he said no ^^

• This song will remind me how I lost many things and even the life of my own family in the peak of pandemic 2020....

catHug at 2x

• External Content open.spotify.com

I won't count Love Talk since the English version was released as a single.

• Awake is an elegant ballad with emotional lyrics.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Winner - Don't flirt

Winner - Mola

• also for F(x)

and SHINee

• External Content youtu.be

• everyone deserves to know the best kpop song

• External Content youtu.be

• honestly none since there's no song bside or TT that every kpop stan should know because all of our tastes are different

that said this BlackpinkHouse

• honestly none since there's no song bside or TT that every kpop stan should know because all of our tastes are different

that said this BlackpinkHouse

I go back and forth every day between this megabop and Twice's WIL for the title of the Best Cutesy Song of Alltime.

ITS A PERFECT SONG. But so is WIL.

• everyone deserves to know the best kpop song

Since you stole my answer, I'll go with

Not a fan of kpop bsides at all but this is that one song

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Aside

Its one of those SHINee happy-sad songs

What a great pick, I feel its so underrated given how amazing this song is

• What a great pick, I feel its so underrated given how amazing this song is

on Melon its their most streamed bside + it was gaon top 10 weekly digital for a while

ifans got no taste

• I have a lot

This hit me so hard...

• I'd say SVT's Hug and SKZ's Silent Cry.

Whenever I feel lonely, depressed and unheard, both songs are comforting. I'd recommend them 'cause of their lyrics (Silent Cry helped me go through really hard times).

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!