Posts by jjjkkm

i liked the song the first time i listened to it, but seeing them perform it makes it 45874554 better, i'm obsessed, they never miss with the choreo (maybe with ditto, tho i did like the 1998 version :( ) also, i love they always carry that bright energy and seem to have fun while performing their songs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I only had love for you

I only had LOVE 👏 FOR 👏 YOU

Remember, remember, remember, remember :violinist-pepe:

당겨 zoom, zoom, zoom :twerkingpepe:

Oops, we are on a ride

Yeah 꽉 잡아 hold me tight :pepe-shoooketh:

they were the perfect mix of their red and velvet side

I personally think ditto should have been tt tbh.

But the biggest injustice in New Jeans discography is the fact that hype boy, the best song in their discography, was abside while attention got to be the tt.

Hybe, step up the game! Hype boy and ditto deserve justice!

hype boy was a title track, along with attention and cookie tho

pasted-from-clipboard.png

anyhow, since ditto so far has been promoted the same way as ditto has, it's not like it's affecting its ranking

hopefully we will see them perform both songs as they did with attention, hype boy, cookie and hurt

her performences at the SMTOWN concert were flawless, from voice, to visuals, dance and charisma

some clips of her that day

vocal slayage

External Content twitter.com

stunning visuals

here all here performances

she justs gets better with the years, i love her sm :pathead:

the vocal slayage????? :pepe-life-support:

changmin voice was great but taeyeon and winter sounded beautiful, i love their harmonies

also, honorable mention to taeyeon poppin off at the end

Wig Snatch GIFs | Tenor

even if some of their latest title tracks are not really what i would listen on a daily basis (queendom, birthday) I still appreciate that they try to come up with something new everytime, also their mini and concepts are still pretty good and i feel happy whenever they come back, the only thing i feel they need to change asap is their MV visual director because MVs are getting ugly tbh, don't like the style they are going for lately ;judgingpepe:

it's not my favourite album from them overall tbh but it's good and i love that it was kinda different to everything they've done before

i do think i need to give it a few more listens tho because it's like i enjoy all tracks except for some specific parts in them :pepe-notes:

don't have a favourite b-side yet, but my favourite parts of the songs is when they harmonise together :pepelove1:

im gonna be mean saying this, but i hate that i'm hearing nmixx in this

this could have perfectly been a bop if they had added a lit bit more of RV flavour but they went along with the weirdness & rap-screams of nmixx and it turns me off :pepe-peek:

blop for now sadly

now onto the mini, please don't disappoint me RV queens :emotionalpepe:

:pathead-2:

:pathead:

to add to the taeyeon lore, i also enjoyed seeing her recording BTS videos

Taeyeon deserved SOTY, AOTY and ArOTY this year

side-eyeing MMA for giving her nothing, not even her rightful bonsang, that's some bullshit ;judgingpepe: