Posts by jjjkkm

cutee, they looked like they enjoyed themselves sm! :pepelove1:

also them fanchant were great, they were singing even Cookie word for word

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

haven't listened to it yet :-( but key is really experimental (in a good and not weird way) with his music so i'm sure it's a good album

No Hello, world! ??? :watt:

External Content open.spotify.com

idk who they are :eyes: , the snippets from the album sound nice tho, even tho it wouldn't be smth that i would personally listen to on a daily basis

Yeah I like the first three. The other half is alright.

I think my list would go:

1. Onew - Dice
    2. P1harmony - Harmony : Zero In
    3. Ateez - The World Ep.1: Movement
    4. Purple Kiss - Geekyland
    5. Ghost9 - Arcade V
    6. Wooseok - 3rd Desire
    7. Key - Gasoline
    8. Woodz - Colorful Trauma
    9. NCT Dream - Glitch Mode
    10. Monsta X - Shape of Love

Honorable Mentions:

Billlie - the collective soul and unconscious: chapter one, Pixy - Reborn, Enhypen - Manifesto : Day 1, NCT127 - 2baddies, Got7 - Got7, Xdinary Heroes - Hello World, J-Hope - Jack in the Box

idk many of these groups pepe-ooh but i will check out Onew's and Key's since Shinee usually puts out good music (both individually and when in group)

This list is in not particular order, tho my most replayed ones so far were INVU, NewJeans and Jack In a Box.

Do you agree? What's your AOTY? Did it make it to the list? :pepe-grooving:

for me, The Album was way better overall. Even though the songs are nice, most of them don't have the replayability that the tracks from The Album had. Maybe i just need a second listen?

i did in fact need several listens to really appreciate this album lmao now that the novelty/expectations and whatnot has simmered down...i gotta say i really love and enjoy this album. As I was listening to the whole album again today I was thinking, damn, there isn't really a song that I truly dislike in this album. Even though I still believe that some tracks of The Album left a bigger impact on me when I first listen to it, this is a really solid album and I think it was necessary in BP's discography.

Also, I take back the comment of the replayability since I've been replaying all the tracks since Born Pink was released :pepe-clown-gear:

Born Pink is nice and easy to listen to but kind of mild compared to The Album, which was loaded with standouts. You won't really dislike anything in Born Pink but it won't really leave you with a strong impression either.

All in all, I agree with this

The winners will the concert goers who will get a good mix of the album and born pink which will be a good balance..

for me, The Album was way better overall. Even though the songs are nice, most of them don't have the replayability that the tracks from The Album had. Maybe i just need a second listen? idk also i'm annoyed that this "full" album is only 24min like what? :pepe-cut: tally is one of the longest b-sides and it sounded like it was a 30 second song :peperain:

my favourite b-sides on the first listen:

- typa girl ("Heaven's gate just opened up, hearing choirs" and you actually hear angels singing :pepe-pray: , loved this one)

- hard to love (bless rosé, when will she get a full album? :pepe-simp: )

- the happiest girl (they all sound so so so so beautiful :pepe-onions:)

tally is getting there tho and I gotta admit that Ready to Love sounded way better when put in the context of Born Pink

i think my least favourite is Yeah Yeah Yeah

the 20 second leak I heard was honestly the best part of the song for me tbh, that is the pre-chorus and jennie's first part of the chorus :pepe-sad: contrary to people's opinion, i love jennie's singing way better than her rapping, her singing parts were chef kiss

also, i disagree with people that say rosé doesn't stand out in this, her voice is giving me everything

i'm curious about the live performances, will they dance on the outro part? hmmmm i wanna see!

the thing i truly disliked and it's a turn off it's the whip it whip it whip it whip it part... pepe-ooh